2nd Trimester Check-in Week of 2/27 - Page 2 — The Bump
Pregnant after IF

2nd Trimester Check-in Week of 2/27

2»

Re: 2nd Trimester Check-in Week of 2/27

• @kelrauh I echo what @wifeinraleigh28 said! Thinking of you, your DH and the babies, you got this!!
    *** TW**

Me: 37, DH:39
    Met: 2002 | Married: 2004 | TTC since January 2014
    July 2015: MMC @ 9 wks | August 2015: Chemical
    March, April, May & June 2016: Medicated IUIs | BFN 
    August 2016: Started Stims 8/22
    September 2016: Egg Retrieval 9/4 | 13 Mature Eggs | 10 Fertilized | 3 Blastocytes | 1 PGS Normal Embaby 
    November 7, 2016: FET - BFP!
    EDD 7/25/17
    Zoey Alexis born 7/25/17 @ 12:39 PM | 7lbs 14oz | 19 inches
  • You are doing so great, @kelrauh ! Staying so strong and so optimistic throughout this whole process! 
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4

• Loading the player...
  • @kelrauh You are amazing! Every extra day cooking is something to celebrate. Hoping you can convince them to stay put till Sunday  xx
  • kelrauhkelrauh member
    edited March 2017
    I figured I would do another update. I am still pregnant. These have been the hardest most exhausting days of my life. I have had contractions everyday since Tuesday. It turns out that my cervix doesnt like to dialate and that baby girl hates it when they check. So I have contractions when she sits low then they check my cervix and she flys away and they magically stop. It sounds horrible but on one hand I'm extremely happy that they are staying put but another I am just mentally and physically exhausted and want them to come if they are coming. One second you think you are having babies that day and the next second you aren't. It is also hard on DH because he works an hour away and they have been thinking babies might be coming so he hasn't worked. The said I might just be one of the women who contract all the time but don't dialate. So it looks like this is the new normal until I start dialating, my water breaks or the babies go in distress. On a good note tomorrow is 28 weeks which is a huge day for babies. 

**Trigger warning**

Age: 25 DH: 28 Together since 2011, Married May 2014 and TTC since April 2015

MFI (3% morphology) 

3/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

4/16 - IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

6/16 IUI with femara & ovidrel - BFN

8/19/16 - IVF - 

• Retrieval 9/4
    • Transfer 9/6
    • 9/16 - BFP 1st Beta -110 
    • 9/20 - 2nd beta - 762
    • TWINS!!!! EDD 5/28/2017

DDRGirlie
  • @kelrauh Oh lady, I'm so glad tomorrow is 28 weeks for you! This sounds so incredibly exhausting. You really are Wonder Woman. Thank you for taking the time to update us on your progress. I'm so glad to hear that you are still pregnant but I can't imagine the stress you are under!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • *lurking from 3rd 
    @kelrauh that sounds extremely hard! It must be so difficult for you and DH. 28weeks is awesome and you will be officially in 3rd trimester. Every day counts.  Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive vibes! 
    Me: 38, DH: 40 living in Asia
    TTC since March 2015 with known PCOS and MIF
    IVF in 2015. FET nr 3 in 2016 - BFP. Healthy baby girl born in April 2017.
    Trying for nr 2