September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms Thread 2/27

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 2/27

• Options
    @daniellelynette when i get gas pains i try to walk around...gets it moving lol

But i am so sorry you were in so much pain
  • Options
    @lahearn18 I'll keep that in mind for next time! I would have gotten up but I was stuck in between DS and DH and it got really bad really fast so by the time I had rolled over it was even painful to breathe! :( DH was trying to ask if everything was okay and I couldn't ask him to move! Poor guy was thoroughly freaked, he kept saying "You gotta talk to me baby!" And I just couldn't! It's never been that painful before! :( I felt really bad that I scared him so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    12+4

Hello tailbone pain!! Ooowwwwwiiiee!! It woke me up so much last night!! On the plus side, last night was the first night I didn't have nausea until about 10:30pm...new record! Lol I'm usually done for by 6. 
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• Options
    @daniellelynette  It is shocking to me how badly gas pain can hurt! I've been doubled over in tears over it a couple of times. I have noticed that moving around seems to help. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Question for you all! I'm 10+3 today and until now, my MS has been fairly manageable.. even getting more mild lately! This isn't at all like my last pregnancy so I can't compare them, but yesterday and today, I have been feeling like total crap. I hear that it can get worse around now before it starts to ease. My cousin is 4 weeks ahead of me and she definitely got worse around now, but she's totally over it at this point. Has this happened to any of you? I need hope that I'll feel better soon!!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Question for you all! I'm 10+3 today and until now, my MS has been fairly manageable.. even getting more mild lately! This isn't at all like my last pregnancy so I can't compare them, but yesterday and today, I have been feeling like total crap. I hear that it can get worse around now before it starts to ease. My cousin is 4 weeks ahead of me and she definitely got worse around now, but she's totally over it at this point. Has this happened to any of you? I need hope that I'll feel better soon!!
    I don't think I am actually answering your question but I have a bad days and a good day, last week I complained that my symptoms were going away but then it came back with a bang! I have heard for most of the ladies, they start feeling better around week 12-13, I am week 10+5 and can't wait for my energy to come back and MS to go away!! 
  • Options
    @ShreyaR thank you!! This happened to me, so it actually gives me a little hope that this isn't too weird. I hope you and I both start feeling better very soon!! And it would be so nice to have some energy again... today I took 2 naps and I'm still tired  :o
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    12+5 and the nausea is baaaaaack. Ughhhh. Can't even eat. Just want to sleep. Of course it's the only night DH is away at class until late
  • Options
    13 weeks tomorrow and no relief yet. Still queasy almost all the time. Some dry heaving and no appetite. These symptoms need to ease up already. 
  • Options
    @ShreyaR thank you!! This happened to me, so it actually gives me a little hope that this isn't too weird. I hope you and I both start feeling better very soon!! And it would be so nice to have some energy again... today I took 2 naps and I'm still tired  :o
    Hello, hopefully we will better soon!
  • Options
    12+5 and the nausea is baaaaaack. Ughhhh. Can't even eat. Just want to sleep. Of course it's the only night DH is away at class until late
    Carebella said:
    13 weeks tomorrow and no relief yet. Still queasy almost all the time. Some dry heaving and no appetite. These symptoms need to ease up already. 
    Oh no! Hopefully you ladies feel better soon! We were hoping by 12 weeks our MS will subside! I hope MS eases up soon for both of you!! 
  • Options
    12 + 1

Tired 
    Gassy
    Pee a lot still
    This one is new, insomnia. For those who've suffered with this, any tips? I've been awake since 2am.  :s:s:s
    Headaches 
  • Options
    OMG, y'all... think I may have a pinched nerve in my neck or something. A certain way I move my head I have an excruciating pain in one spot in the back of my neck for a few seconds. What can I doooo? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lahearn18 don't worry, you will be pushing out the poop and the baby at the same time during delivery!  And yes it does happen more often than none. LOL!
  • Options
    @kailapop Unisom has been a lifesaver with my pregnancy insomnia. 

@HollyGolightly09 I can't remember if there are any tricks that actually help. I do remember they suck though. So sorry  :'(
  • Options
    labby18labby18 member
    edited March 2017
    @HollyGolightly09 heat pad tylenol have DH rub it? Hope you feel better asap! 

ETA: Don't turn your head that way lol.
  • Options
    Is it too early for lightening crotch? Because yowza, I can't imagine the shooting pains through my vagina being called anything else. Had them for about 10 minutes last night, and several single instances of them this morning, and they do not feel good!

• Options
    @HollyGolightly09 I was in a car accident in high school that gave me a sprain/strain from the bottom of my shoulder blade to the top of my neck and every now and then my neck locks up like what you're describing. 

What at I usually do is take some Tylenol and put a heating pad on it. After 30 minutes try to stretch it out, don't try to go too far but a little more every time. Stretch after every 30 minutes on the heating pad. It usually takes me about half a day but it usually really helps! I hope you get some relief!
  • Options
    10wks 5days. I have so much discharge it's gross. Bleehhggg. And I'm SUPER tired this week. 
  • Options
    10w today

I just want to nap and throw up and never have to eat again. Looking forward to second tri.
  • Options
    I think I'm getting clumsier. I keep walking into walls. Is that a symptom?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    ColoradoHikerColoradoHiker member
    edited March 2017
    @bridge-and-wall Haha, just wait until your belly reaches torpedo status.  When I was pregnant with DS, we had a bathroom that was so skinny that I couldn't walk straight through to begin with, I had to shimmy around the wall to the shower once I was almost full term.  I'm clumsy to begin with, and I kept banging my stomach on the walls, counters, doors, etc.

13+0, and the nausea seems to be mostly gone. Yay!!  My back has been hurting the last couple of days, and my ute is supremely annoyed from my u/s on Tuesday, I've been cramping a decent amount.  I'm still gagging when I brush my teeth, but the exhaustion seems to be lifting as well.  Come to me, second tri!  I'm ready!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker I'm also clumsy to begin with. Don't know if it's worse now specifically because I'm pregnant or just because I'm so freaking tired that I can barely function. DH has threatened to wrap my belly in bubble wrap when it gets bigger, so I don't bump Baby right into a wall. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @amandarene112   pretty sure I've been getting those pains too, for a couple of weeks now!  No fun! 
  • Options
    These headaches are so annoying.  Ice pack only helps some, and I don't want to take *too* much Tylenol but I definitely do from time to time.  I use "Ovia Pregnancy" on my phone and report symptoms and whenever I report a headache it says something like, "exercise can help -- try taking a nice walk!"  I feel like walking doesn't help with headaches, but that might be just me...
  • Options
    @bridge-and-wall Haha, just wait until your belly reaches torpedo status.  When I was pregnant with DS, we had a bathroom that was so skinny that I couldn't walk straight through to begin with, I had to shimmy around the wall to the shower once I was almost full term.  I'm clumsy to begin with, and I kept banging my stomach on the walls, counters, doors, etc.

-snip-
    YES with DS I got GIIIIANT and I couldn't open a door without smacking my belly. I hit door frames, I bumped things when trying to go past them. 
  • Options
    Oh my goodness this gas. I am pretty sure agent orange is expelling from me. This is bad. Days like today I am happy DH isn't home yet. Not bc I'm embarrassed but bc he'll tease me...ughhh