September 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 2/27

mrsvp614mrsvp614 member
edited February 2017 in September 2017 Moms
How far along are you and how are you feeling?

Wishing cookies would fall from the sky, like the Oscars?

Me: 33 DH: 33
Married: 10.15.16
BFP: 12.24.16
DS BD: 8.20.17
TTC #2 1.1.19
BFP #2 7.3.19
EDD #2 3.13.20

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 2/27

• 11+4 

I seem to be trading nausea for afternoon fatigue. I'd much rather be tired than feel hungover all the time. 

So many weird/strange dreams. 

Anxiety is coming and going since my next appointment isn't for another 3 weeks. 
  • 11+4 

I seem to be trading nausea for afternoon fatigue. I'd much rather be tired than feel hungover all the time. 

So many weird/strange dreams. 

Anxiety is coming and going since my next appointment isn't for another 3 weeks. 
    10+2! I want to trade too!! I still am feeling hungover
  • Loading the player...
  • 12+3

HEADACHES. EVERY. FREAKING. DAY. Since last Saturday.  Some stay all day some just come at night with a vengeance.

Nausea has mostly subsided but I feel hungover this morning.  Tired, slight headache and brain fog.

Still get fatigued early on in the night but trying to stay up later since I know if I go to bed early I will be wide awake around 5 am.

Cervical mucus in abundance has also made a comeback these past few days.

• 9 + 3, so nauseous all the time, exhausted all the time and the headaches have begun. The irony is my family and I were in Disney last week for vaca and I felt amazing. No nausea, no headaches, no exhaustion..... as soon as we got back all the symptoms kicked back in. Hoping these next few weeks pass quickly so I can get some symptoms relief. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    XoXo, Dee
  • I don't know anymore.  Nothing is consistent.

Peeing has kicked into high gear.  Having random need to dry-heave.  Sneezing and peeing myself.  Still with the pregnancy rhinitis.  Its whatever goes at this point.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 9+3 w/ twins

So uncomfortable at night. Pants aren't fitting. Going days between bowel movements which causes me major cramping. Waves of nausea still. Can't wait for this part to be done. 

Today I'm having neck and back aches. Has anyone used a heating pad or know if they are ok to use while pregnant?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006 you can use a heating pad on your neck/ upper shoulder back area on a low setting for just 5 minutes at a time.  Hope it helps!
  • @JustBored10 perfect! Thanks so much. Now I just need to find the heating pad. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 10 weeks today. I'm on a steady diet of diclegis and zofran which seems to keep the worst of the nausea and vomiting at bay. I'm still vomiting at least twice a day but I'm able to keep most food down. Sciatic/tailbone pain. Vivid weird dreams. Post nasal drip. Lack of energy. Bowels no longer know how to function properly. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 10+3. The headaches started yesterday. Super fun. I had a soda (my first since my BFP) and felt better for a while. The headache is creeping back in this morning, though. Also, when I got out of the shower this morning, I noticed that my veins are really visible. I knew that was supposed to happen, but I hadn't seen it until today. Still really tired, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • 13 weeks today! 

Feeling so much better than I was two weeks ago, but had some really persistent headaches for the first time this past weekend. Using an ice pack on different parts of my head and neck helped relieve the discomfort temporarily. I also drank some caffeine and had Tylenol, but I didn't notice a huge improvement from anything. 

Still tired, with vivid dreams most nights (the dreams definitely add to the fatigue!), but overall I'm so happy to be sailing into the second trimester and I hope everyone feels better soon! 

Anyone think 4 weeks between appointments feels like too long? I'm pretty sure it's standard but I wish I could go in every two weeks, even just to hear the heartbeat for ten secs! 
  • margareth said:
    *snip*

Anyone think 4 weeks between appointments feels like too long? I'm pretty sure it's standard but I wish I could go in every two weeks, even just to hear the heartbeat for ten secs! 
    Ugh yes! I only had 3 weeks between ultrasounds, but even that felt like forever!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 10+1 today! 
    I seem to have bad days every other day. Which means that I have good days every other day too! I think I figured out that on my good days, I tend to do too much and I pay for it the next day. So, I slowed down on my good day yesterday and today isn't the worst I've felt. But still not great. I usually have to take a zofran on my bad days, but I hate them. Most days they work.. but they also give me a nasty headache. They allow me to drink water though! Still extreme hunger, which drives me insane. And the really fun constipation! Yay for zofran! My last pregnancy, I was taking 3 zofran a day because I was soooo sick and of course the constipation was bad. I was always able to take milk of magnesia.. which was great. This time, milk of magnesia makes me violently ill. Soooo, that's a no go!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nausea is awful. Being hungry all the time no matter what is frustrating. This weird place where you're both nauseated and starving is just some kind of pregnancy purgatory. So I'm going to eat a whole box of cocoa puffs today, because they're the only thing that sounds good and doesn't make me sick, and I'm not going to feel bad about it. 

Also, what is up with my sudden amazing ability to produce approximately 700,000 boogers a day? Is this the way pregnancy rhinitis is affecting me? Because it's weird, and uncomfortable. 

• Nausea and fatigue are still hanging on. I wish I could eat something without feeling like barfing all the time. Pregnancy rhinitis and migraines have calmed down a bit thank goodness! 

Recently I started having leg cramps and tailbone pain. DH thinks it's funny, that turd.
  • @amandarene112 oo.. cocoa puffs. Yes!!
     I keep a box of thin mints next to my bed...
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • At 13 weeks, frequent urination is not letting up. Any STMs experienced a decrease in the second tri? It's ridiculous how much I needed to pee and then it really wasn't a very impressive stream... lol! ;-P
  • @margareth Watch out for a UTI, especially if you have a lot of urgency for not much urine. I've had several friends who just thought they needed to pee all the time b/c of pregnancy, and they actually had UTIs. 

• @amandarene112 when I went in for my first appointment with my first pregnancy I had a UTI and didn't even know it.
  • @amandarene112 Thanks -- I had a (minor) UTI at Week 7 and was treated for it.  Since then, however, my urine has been tested at least twice.  Maybe I'll request another urine test next week if I continue to notice the increased frequency... but nothing has really changed!
  • Definitely watch out for a UTI. I'm currently finished up a round of abx for a UTI. My ob said if I test positive for a second one they use prophylactic abx because of the concerns for pylonephritis (nasty kidney infection) and issues that can have for baby. 

Bacteria and fungus like to pick on pregnant women.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Omg this may be TMI but the hemorrhoids have begun!  I had a scare the other day after a bm with a decent amount of blood, so I definitely have internal ones.  I've never been so happy blood was coming from there lol and was not vaginal... I hope these don't last the whole pregnancy!! 
  • Omg this may be TMI but the hemorrhoids have begun!  I had a scare the other day after a bm with a decent amount of blood, so I definitely have internal ones.  I've never been so happy blood was coming from there lol and was not vaginal... I hope these don't last the whole pregnancy!! 
    Yep. I've already got some too. They're freakin' evil.
  • SummerGirl21SummerGirl21 member
    edited February 2017
    9 + 3

Every evening between 4 and 7, I feel like garbage.  Totally spent, vaguely nauseous, vague headache, body on fire, no desire to do anything.  I still can't eat much.  I drank a glass of water around 8 and wasn't hungry until 2. It's ridiculous.  Pregnancy rhinitis made a brief appearance.  It will be back, I know from experience.  Crazy, vivid dreams.  I had some really weird ones last night involving Jack Black.  RLP sucks, and I've had some rough hip pain and weakness, but only in my left hip.  Thank goodness I signed up to teach a hip hop class before I got pregnant, or I would never move.  Acne is worse in some places and much better in others. I'm still waiting for that awesome hair growth to kick in so I can hurry up and donate it.  It's driving me crazy...especially since my facial hair growth seems to be experiencing an uptick. :(

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ellemnop90 oh yeah, tucks and preparation h are my besties right now lol

So glad I'm not the only one!! Hemorrhoid are evil, combined with the constipation makes them so much worse. My dr has me taking probiotics, Metamucil and miralax every day. I'm hoping this lets up soon!!!
  • 9 weeks 2 days and I am so sick of dry heaving, being hungry all the time and NOTHING sounding good to eat. And the headaches - the end of the day is the worst. I did not realize sneezing was so common until reading all your posts, so glad it's not just me!

For real though: weekly heartbeat appointments would be fab. I'm constantly worrying that something has happened in there and I just have no clue
  • I throw up, every single time I go into a public restroom. I was never weird about public restrooms before I was pregnant, but everytime I go in, any sort of smell makes me throw up. It could be cleaning chemicals, bad smell, or air freshener smell, I throw up everytime. 
  • I pee just about every 5 seconds :) 
  • 11 + 2 
    Nausea is starting to go away (hopefully i didn't speak too soon) but the fatigue is real. Heartburn at night is still hanging out, but that's better than the urge to puke. And the dreams. The strangest dreams. I'm sleeping more at night right now, unless I wake up to pee, but I haven't been randomly waking up at 2am to stare at my ceiling. 
  • 13w1d

still dry heaving on occasion when brushing teeth in the morning... blech 
  • Yall...if I can barely get this poop out of me how on earth am I supposed to push a baby out of my vagina!?! Ugh constipation....
  • I'm starting to get pain in my tailbone-ish area, but it's not actually my tailbone, it's to the left and right of it. If I sit or stand for more than 10 minutes, it flares up. 

• lahearn18 said:
    Yall...if I can barely get this poop out of me how on earth am I supposed to push a baby out of my vagina!?! Ugh constipation....
    I literally thought the same thing yesterday. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • lahearn18 said:
    Yall...if I can barely get this poop out of me how on earth am I supposed to push a baby out of my vagina!?! Ugh constipation....
    I literally thought the same thing yesterday. 
    Y'all should try probiotics. It REALLY helped me. First time I've ever used them
  • I'm on probiotics. They make me gassy, and now I poop every three days instead of four. I guess it's helpful, but they aren't doing as much for me as they seem to do for others.  

• 12+4
    Woke up at 2:30 this morning in so much pain from trapped gas. It felt like someone was inside of my rib cage trying to punch their way out. I felt hot and nauseous and every single breath felt like a knife was stabbing me... I rolled over and tried to let it move but nothing was happening. I was whining and whimpering and I woke DH up but I couldn't get words out because it hurt so bad, poor guy thought it was the baby. I finally managed to tell him what was up and he sat up with me for a while until I felt better. Scared the crap out of him.

Totally thought this posted this morning, but I guess it only saved my draft. Oops.