September 2017 Moms

FFFC 2/24

2»

Re: FFFC 2/24

• DPandMB said:
    I know it's a day late but this is totally worthy. 

DD, 2, has been cranky all day. She was eating string cheese and one of the dogs decided to take a bite of her cheese. She freaked out. Like I thought they bite her type of freak out. Needless to say we threw that string cheese away and I went to get her another. She saw the shredded cheese and wanted that instead. So here's my confession. I gave my 2 YO a bowl of shredded cheese to eat. Flame away. 
    Delicious!
  • @amandarene112  No worries! I don't feel shamed. Thanks for helping me bump stalk. I've found the drama. 

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Loading the player...
  • DPandMB said:
    I know it's a day late but this is totally worthy. 

DD, 2, has been cranky all day. She was eating string cheese and one of the dogs decided to take a bite of her cheese. She freaked out. Like I thought they bite her type of freak out. Needless to say we threw that string cheese away and I went to get her another. She saw the shredded cheese and wanted that instead. So here's my confession. I gave my 2 YO a bowl of shredded cheese to eat. Flame away. 
    Delicious!
    I give my DD shredded cheese all the time. She loves it!

• I've been known to steal a pinch of shredded cheese occasionally. Also if I have fresh mozzarella, it doesn't last long before I'm stealing slices. So good. 
  • @daniellelynette We buy fresh mozzarella just to snack on. So yummy!

• So glad I'm not alone. I felt so weird giving her a bowl of shredded cheese. Like, "what kind of mom does that? Isn't there a better snack?" 

• @daniellelynette We buy fresh mozzarella just to snack on. So yummy!
    Isn't this a normal thing? Lol! My family on my dads side is all very Italian, so we always snacked on cheese! My grandpa used to sneak us slices of cheese before dinner all the time, my grandma used to joke that if you put cheese on a shingle he'd eat it! 
  • Its probably because this is my PGAL but I feel so disconnected from not only pregnancy but my family too. I feel like Ive totally withdrawn from life just trying to make it through to 13 weeks. My last made it to 12 weeks...I'm almost there! Hoping I can be more myself soon (11 weeks now)
  • Best of luck to you and baby, @earthtomom! PGAL brain is very real. Since losing my first, I've also prevented myself from getting attached in the beginning and I always feel guilty about it.

@mrsmgsee, @daniellelynette, @jena333, @coloradohiker, and any other moms worried about the summer heat - I second what @lap018 has said! If you have free time, spend it around water, swimming and sunbathing! You'll have a gorgeous tan by the time you head to the hospital. ;) Bikinis, sarongs, and smoothies are great ways to keep cool and summer is the best time to show off your bump!

@bridge-and-wall - Gifs are hit or miss with me. But hashtags! God, I can't stand those things!
  • DPandMB said:
    So glad I'm not alone. I felt so weird giving her a bowl of shredded cheese. Like, "what kind of mom does that? Isn't there a better snack?" 
    I mean, there is probably always a better snack, but there sure are worse ones :)
  • I would not even bat an eye at a snack of shredded cheese... 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Sugargirl1019 oh my word yes! I was just about to say maybe we should put a disclaimer on it about keeping conversations and comments out of it 
  • @Sugargirl1019 @lap018 I just put an ETA about this on the sex announcement thread, because I totally agree. 

• @Sugargirl1019  I don't blame you.  DH was naming off places we could eat dinner last night, and when he mentioned a fast food place, my stomach just rolled.  Considering the thought, let alone the smell of a place, makes me want to throw up, I would have stayed home too!

DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker