June 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms 2/20

1235»

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/20

• My state is so dumb. It was in the 70's Monday and Tuesday, last night a thunderstorm and today inches of snow. 

Yeah...
  • @stankonia2014 I'm currently wearing a 34ddd.  I've tried to wear bras from target before and they just don't fit properly or support or I get stabbed by the underwire.  I've had problems my whole life though finding properly fitting bras.  Ugh
  • Loading the player...
  • c1tym0m22c1tym0m22 member
    edited February 2017
    @Wearmi1 I ended up in a similar size with DD - I waited until my milk was in and somewhat stabilized and went to a store which specializes in all things breast feeding and got properly fitted (I also rented a hospital grade pump from them - always good to know where these places are before you need them!). Before that, I found nursing tanks were the easiest option and quite comfy. 
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • I sprouted belly stretch marks this week. Whomp whomp. 
  • @swanbrooner I haven't gotten them yet but they can't be too far away at this point.  My boobs are already looking stretched to capacity so new ones on them should be coming soon too. 
  • @Wearmi1 I already have boob ones from being busty, so at least I'll match now I guess. 
  • zseirecargzseirecarg member
    edited February 2017
    @Wearmi1 I just got the Embraceable Full Coverage Wireless Unlined Bra... they also make it in a nursing bra, which I'll probably buy later on. I was a 34DDD pre-pregnancy and am up to a 36DDD/G and there are lots of sizes past that. 

ETA: from Soma. 
  • My stomach looks like a tiger attacked it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Outback to go for dinner.  Yes please.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• That's a shame @Wearmi1.  I'm a 36D currently, and I've had a lot of luck with the G&O target
    bras.  Back when I was a DDD, I didn't have to worry about nursing (I had a reduction in college). Of course, back then, VS still carried bras for bustier gals.  Now you are lucky if you can find anything bigger than a C cup in their selection.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My sciatic nerve has been throbbing in my back and leg all day.  I just went to the chiropractor Wednesday darn it. So I'm sitting her with a heating pad on low. 
  • I've had these little short, dark stretch marks on my right hip since quite early on but they were only on one side. Now they're popping up on the left so I guess I can be glad I'm not mismatched anymore? 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • *slathering myself in oil*
  • I just bought a stretch mark gift package at babies r us!  Hopefully it works!  :#
  • Ive lathered in every cream and oil both of my previous pregnancies and I'm covered in stretch marks. Hips, legs, boobs, belly and booty.  I gained slowly by week but did get rather large.  I have some friends who are tiny but gained 60lbs with pregnancy and have zero stretch marks.  We used the same creams.  I feel like it has to be genetic.  Or I have bad luck? I try to embrace them but it does kind of kick me in the confidence.  
  • meilay said:
    Once I found out stretch marks were largely genetic this was pretty much me with all my creams

I mostly use things now when I'm unbearably itchy. 
    Ha ha! My mom barely has any and I was so good the first time I used Shea butter and vitamin e 2x a day from the 1st trimester until she was born. Every appt my midwife told me my skin was stretching perfectly no worries. LIAR! baby came out and I have stretch marks covering my body from under my belly button to my knees, not even joking. Oh well I've come to accept them and only oil when I remember or itch this time. Lol 
  • I'm finding that almost every time I wake up enough to consciously roll over at night baby seems to be awake and moving around too, almost as if needing to get comfy again after I've repositioned. I wondered at first if it was me waking baby, or baby waking me, but I'm a light sleeper who wakes up at the cat, or my husband snoring, or b/c I'm too hot, or from heartburn, or to pee, etc etc so it's probably mostly me shaking up baby's world by flipping sides :smiley:
  • For anyone still on the hunt for car seats, Amazon has the Britax B-safe for $157 (orig. $210) and Graco Snugride 35 for $120. Sale only good until 2/28.

They're having their February sale, lots of other items on sale too.