June 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC - 12/17 Edition

13»

Re: FFFC - 12/17 Edition

• Options
    I've got another one. 

I threw up a little bit a few hours ago. All over myself, the floor and a little on the couch because I didn't know it was coming. I haven't puked since the morning sickness ended around weeks 13-14. The flaming part? I know why I puked, and I did it to myself. I bought half off valentines candy yesterday. Two bags of mini Reese's cups. And I ate half a bag this morning. I know, even if I don't feel super sick, lots of rich food and/or candy don't agree with me, especially since the pregnancy. I really found that out during the morning sickness days. 

I'm a horrible person. 
  • Options
    I want to ingest some sort of marijuana during labor.  Like a cookie or a sucker.  I won't bc drug tests but I bet it would help a ton.  Or not, I've never given birth but it helps like literally everything else so...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wearmi1 said:
    @wino0920 I don't ever explain my edits either.. I used to then just said meh WTF who cares.  I also harass my husband when he's sick.  He acts like he's dying and I make sure to text him during the day to make sure he's still alive and kicking :-)  I think all of the children of the Kardashians are adorable, especially North.  I can't stand Beyoncé anymore.  She's taken on this air of being better than everyone else that's very off putting to me.  I also don't think her daughter is pretty either.  I feel for that little girl.... she looks just like her father. I hate pickles!
    I was with you until the pickles... that's just not ok! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LAMCH1980 I have done that, and we do still do that.  But most of that money is being used to then turn around get get the baby necessities also off the yard sale sites...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @lovesclimbing, it still seems like an accident to me. No flames. It's totally unfair that you can't eat a bag of candy though. 

I hear what you're saying about the medically necessary c-section. Mine would be considered that because the doctor thought it was the best course of action after reviewing my first delivery and the impact it had on myself and dd. I would just hate to hear people shamed who tried to deliver vaginally unsuccessfully who opt for a c-section later. It's a scary decision to make and I know I shouldn't worry about what internet strangers' opinions are, but it makes you second guess yourself sometimes! That being said, I don't think that's what you were implying. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • Options
    awillis13 said:
    @LAMCH1980 I have done that, and we do still do that.  But most of that money is being used to then turn around get get the baby necessities also off the yard sale sites...
    Every little bit helps, right! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 9/1999. DD Born 6/7/2000
    BFP #2 10/2011. EDD 7/11/12. MMC discovered 11/2/11. D&C 11/4/11.
    DX PCOS 10/2012.
    BFP#3 1/11/13. DS Born 9/17/2013
    BFP#4 9/30/17. Grow baby grow! 
    ~Everyone Welcome~
  • Options
    @lovesclimbing I'm right there with you.  I'm going to see 50 shades tonight with one of my girlfriends.  I know that movie theater popcorn will make me sick.  But I loooovvveee it and will still eat it!  And regret my decision. 
  • Options
    @Elyse1384. My daycare does this crap too. They always call me at work, which requires the office to find someone to cover my class while I take the phone call. DH is a cop and always has his cell phone on him. It is SO easy for him to take a call.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    @kahlan82 why not inform them to call him first instead of you? As a teacher I call moms first because my form says list that number first. With the exception of families who have a different preferred number or persons to contact. My daycare has bee not told to call my DH first, then my cell or classroom because I can't  leave easily during the day. 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    @awillis13 sorry to hear about your financial situation, not much to say but that FX your husband gets a job soon and ::hugs::

@Wearmi1 what is it with movie theater popcorn???  It tastes so good but for about the past 10 years I literally will get sick if I eat it... but I still keep eating it!

@LAMCH1980 I've shared this in old RSC vs. VBAC discussions before but had you asked me prior to having a C-section if women should always try for a VBAC I would've said yes... now that I'm a mom, had a C-section after a failed 48 hour+ induction, and have a friend that had a uterine rupture during a VBAC (who didn't know it was even a risk)... well... I'm picking RSC and not thinking twice about it.  I'm a pretty 'granola' mom and wanted a medfree vaginal birth so bad with my twins, but it didn't happen... that's life, and I guess to each their own - I think it's a very personal decision either way you go...
  • Options
    @hopeful808. Trust me I have....multiple times.  They are very nice people and I never worry about my son's safety but ....the lady at front desk, who makes the calls, isn't the brightest.
    Yesterday she asked when I would need a spot for the new baby. I told her June 2018 which I had already written on the enrollment form in BIG letters (with our leave and my mom we can go a year without daycare.) She was asking to double check because they have a huge wait list and wanted to make sure they get current families in....so being sweet. I walked DS to his room and on the way out, she says "okay I made a note on your form that she will start fall 2018."  Sigh. I correct her and she updates SOMEONE ELSE'S form. Double sigh.  I stood there to make sure both forms were fixed. So, yeah, they call me at school.

• Options
    @kahlan82 eww she doesn't sound like she is very useful. 
    DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options
    @kahlan82 that is so irritating! Can you tell her to replace the number listed as "mom" with your husband s number and then put yours in the emergency contact spot or the "dad" spot? It's ridiculous to have to do that, but desperate times...
  • Options
    @michaela0704 @Wearmi1 My theory is the oil that's used for "butter" topping is what makes me sick. Whenever I'm at the rare theater that's using real butter or I don't get butter at all, the popcorn doesn't make me feel terrible. Either way, there can be no such thing as going to the movies without buttered popcorn so I just take it. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ellie111227 dear God, I don't even want to imagine trying to walk her through all those steps. I really should do something but I don't and then I complain about it. LOL