Me: 32 DH: 34
Married: 2/1/2012
TTC #1 since August 2016
DH SA Dec 2016: Low count (26 mil), 5% morphology, 73% motility
mom to 3 furbabies (1 dog, 2 cats)

wabash15

Re: WTF Wednesday

• @lund wtf?! Mind blown. I can't even.
    @JulesDP I am just going to say it again, wtf to what he said to you?! I can't even begin to tell you how many times that happens to me. Oh and the random "You're so much prettier when you smile". 

Pregnancy Ticker
    JulesDPLuNDadirat
  • @JulesDP What the heck? Why do men always say that crap - you look mad, smile more? Screw that guy. I get that at the gym all the time, when I am lifting weights and listening to rock music. No, I am not here to smile at you - go away. 

@adirat Girl, I would have probably said a few choice words to him. Sorry you deal with jerk commuters. 

@jess0211 Sorry about FB - that is one of the reasons I do not go on there that much. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 30 
    Married: May 2015
    TTC #1: 11/16
    11/16: HSG - tubes patent (right tube opened)
    10/16: First normal period 
    12/15: Off Depo (never again)

JulesDPadiratBertieMeetsGertie
  • @lund @JulesDP ; @adirat ; seriously, wtf? And people think sexism isn't a thing anymore....

My WTF is to myself. I am such a competitive human and I need to stop. Its unhealthy to my mental state.
    JulesDPwabash15adiratAurora1973
  • @50Wife I hear ya. All the hugs.

Pregnancy Ticker
    50Wifeadiratkiki75
  • @MTgirlCOworld major props to you for not throwing your food. I hate it when men say that.  They have no clue. I see it all the time. It's even more obvious to me bc DH and I work for the same organization and the gap is very very obvious 

Pregnancy Ticker
    adiratalysapuggles
  • @FLAshley can you elaborate on the baking soda finger? I googled but I'm terrified of what came up lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11
    divorced October 2014
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09
    Not preventing since 11/15
    TTC since 1/1/16

***Always up for a good chart stalking***
    My Ovulation Chart
  • @50wife Sorry you are going through that - lots of hugs.
    Me: 32 | DH: 30 
    Married: May 2015
    TTC #1: 11/16
    11/16: HSG - tubes patent (right tube opened)
    10/16: First normal period 
    12/15: Off Depo (never again)

50Wife
  • Yes!  To all of that @JulesDP  good luck, girl!
    JulesDPadirat
  • Wtf town and local nuclear power plant. They're testing alarms today but didn't send out the normal warning email so when it started going off I almost crapped my pants and ran. Thankfully a quick google search calmed my nerves. 
    Me: 29 DH: 32
    Dating: 5.26.07; Engaged: 6.2.11; Married - Legal: 2.24.12 Church: 5.26.13
    DS1: 9.6.12
    DS2: 12.22.14
    LuNDadiratAurora1973
  • @adirat Yeah, I think if other commuters realize what's going on, they generally try to help. I'm glad they all helped you that one time! Like @eggplantface, I mostly just get shaken up and cry. I always wish I had a better reaction or snappy comeback, haha.
    adirateggplantface
  • @hartmich I actually feel soooo much better knowing that I am not the only one who sits and waits to see if someone drinks! It is always such a relief once I see them with a glass, and then I feel like a crazy woman.

Me: 30 DH:31

Married 9/2015

TTC #1 June 2016

My Chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6845b5

LuNDBertieMeetsGertieAurora1973
  • @pinky917 yeah then I feel bad because I hope they aren't struggling or anything but... This process makes me very selfish. 
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    Married 06/2013
    TTC 06/2016      BFP #1 8/28/16 MC 9/15/16
    DX Feb 2017: PCOS & Mild MFI
    IVF: May 2017

March TTGP Siggy Challenge

Pinky917
  • I can't even handle this thread today. 
    Me: 28 | DH: 29
    Married: 12/14/16
    TTC Since: 01/2017
    LuND
  • I am driving through town (in kind of a sketchy part) and there was a hand made sign at an intersection that read "Chinese Massage. Free Shower" with a phone number.  All I could think was Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww.
    February Siggy Challenge: St. Patrick's Day Animals
    Image result for st patricks day animals
    Me 29 DH 35                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17

BertieMeetsGertieshortstack930slaven
  • I had a guy...Google himself next to me on the train once when I was on my way to grad school. A very kind teenager rescued me. 
    Me: 28 DH:28
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment

• I am driving through town (in kind of a sketchy part) and there was a hand made sign at an intersection that read "Chinese Massage. Free Shower" with a phone number.  All I could think was Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww.
    I once was about to send in my application for an administrative assistant position but I always google the companies first.  Good thing I did - this was a rub and tug kind of place.  They were a "Massage Parlour" that offered various ethnicities of lovely ladies for you to enjoy. Cringe. 
    Me: 26 DH: 25
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

heatherdubrowwabash15BertieMeetsGertieslaven
  • Lotsa misogyny and rudeness up in here! Sorry you all are going through that! I can't even complain about anything after reading about "too many women" on a committee and getting hit on and crazy exes. Whew. 

LuNDadiratBababatty