Me: 33 DH: 34
Married: 2/1/2012
TTC #1 since August 2016
DH SA Dec 2016: Low count (11.7 mil total motile), 5% morphology, 73% motility
mom to 3 furbabies (1 dog, 2 cats)

wabash15

Re: WTF Wednesday

• @lund wtf?! Mind blown. I can't even.
    @JulesDP I am just going to say it again, wtf to what he said to you?! I can't even begin to tell you how many times that happens to me. Oh and the random "You're so much prettier when you smile". 

Nov '17 BMB May Siggy Challenge Mother's Day Fails

Pregnancy Ticker
    JulesDPlundadirat
  • @JulesDP What the heck? Why do men always say that crap - you look mad, smile more? Screw that guy. I get that at the gym all the time, when I am lifting weights and listening to rock music. No, I am not here to smile at you - go away. 

@adirat Girl, I would have probably said a few choice words to him. Sorry you deal with jerk commuters. 

@jess0211 Sorry about FB - that is one of the reasons I do not go on there that much. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 32 | DH: 30 
    Married: May 2015
    TTC #1: 11/16
    4/22/17: BFP #1!!!

JulesDPadiratBertieMeetsGertie
  • @lund @JulesDP ; @adirat ; seriously, wtf? And people think sexism isn't a thing anymore....

My WTF is to myself. I am such a competitive human and I need to stop. Its unhealthy to my mental state.
    JulesDPwabash15adiratAurora1973
  • @50Wife I hear ya. All the hugs.

Pregnancy Ticker
    50Wifeadiratkiki75
  • @MTgirlCOworld major props to you for not throwing your food. I hate it when men say that.  They have no clue. I see it all the time. It's even more obvious to me bc DH and I work for the same organization and the gap is very very obvious 

Pregnancy Ticker
    adiratalysapuggles
  • @FLAshley can you elaborate on the baking soda finger? I googled but I'm terrified of what came up lol
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11
    divorced October 2014
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09
    Not preventing since 11/15
    TTC since 1/1/16

***Always up for a good chart stalking***
    My Ovulation Chart
  • @50wife Sorry you are going through that - lots of hugs.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 32 | DH: 30 
    Married: May 2015
    TTC #1: 11/16
    4/22/17: BFP #1!!!

50Wife
  • Yes!  To all of that @JulesDP  good luck, girl!
    JulesDPadirat
  • Wtf town and local nuclear power plant. They're testing alarms today but didn't send out the normal warning email so when it started going off I almost crapped my pants and ran. Thankfully a quick google search calmed my nerves. 
    Me: 29 DH: 32
    Dating: 5.26.07; Engaged: 6.2.11; Married - Legal: 2.24.12 Church: 5.26.13
    DS1: 9.6.12
    DS2: 12.22.14
    lundadiratAurora1973
  • @adirat Yeah, I think if other commuters realize what's going on, they generally try to help. I'm glad they all helped you that one time! Like @eggplantface, I mostly just get shaken up and cry. I always wish I had a better reaction or snappy comeback, haha.
    adirateggplantface
  • @hartmich I actually feel soooo much better knowing that I am not the only one who sits and waits to see if someone drinks! It is always such a relief once I see them with a glass, and then I feel like a crazy woman.

TTGP May Siggy Challenge: Awkward Prom Photos

Me: 30 DH:31

Married 9/2015

TTC #1 June 2016

BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP

RE Initial Consult 5/2017

My Chart

lundBertieMeetsGertieAurora1973
  • @pinky917 yeah then I feel bad because I hope they aren't struggling or anything but... This process makes me very selfish. 
    Me: 29 DH: 30
    Married 06/2013
    TTC 06/2016      BFP #1 8/28/16 MC 9/15/16
    DX Feb 2017: PCOS & Mild MFI
    No longer TTC

Pinky917
  • I can't even handle this thread today. 
    TTGP May Siggy Challenge: Awkward Prom Photos

Me: 28 | DH: 29
    Married: 12/14/16
    TTC Since: 01/2017
    lund
  • I am driving through town (in kind of a sketchy part) and there was a hand made sign at an intersection that read "Chinese Massage. Free Shower" with a phone number.  All I could think was Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

BertieMeetsGertieshortstack930slaven
  • I had a guy...Google himself next to me on the train once when I was on my way to grad school. A very kind teenager rescued me. 
    Me: 28 DH:28
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment

• I am driving through town (in kind of a sketchy part) and there was a hand made sign at an intersection that read "Chinese Massage. Free Shower" with a phone number.  All I could think was Eeeeeeeewwwwwwww.
    I once was about to send in my application for an administrative assistant position but I always google the companies first.  Good thing I did - this was a rub and tug kind of place.  They were a "Massage Parlour" that offered various ethnicities of lovely ladies for you to enjoy. Cringe. 
    Me: 26 DH: 25
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

heatherdubrowwabash15BertieMeetsGertieslaven
  • Lotsa misogyny and rudeness up in here! Sorry you all are going through that! I can't even complain about anything after reading about "too many women" on a committee and getting hit on and crazy exes. Whew. 

lundadiratBababatty