April 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change - 2/14

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Team Blue, Pink, Green?

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Are you taking any classes to prepare for baby's arrival?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 2/14

• How far along are you? 
    33 weeks  :o
    How big is baby? 
    Celery
    Team Blue, Pink, Green?

Blue :)
    Appointments this week? 
    Massage tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait. Next OB appt is a week from today. 
    Symptoms?
    Having a lot of trouble catching my breath, even sometimes when I am sitting down. I guess little man is starting to crowd my lungs. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 

Rant - my family is being so annoying. I told everyone I did not want a baby shower since we live so far away from most of our family and friends and I didn't feel like traveling. But then I found out that my MIL is coordinating a "virtual" baby shower but I have no idea when it is going to be (it's supposed to be a surprise so I can't ask her), and I was planning on placing my amazon order this weekend for everything I still need. So now I feel like I need to wait until this "shower" is over to order anything. I don't want to be ungrateful - I really appreciate that people want to get us things despite not having a traditional shower - but I have 7 weeks to go (possibly less!) and I need to get things set up! 
    We took a newborn class a couple weeks ago, which was very helpful. And I got to practice some of my skills this weekend when a friend asked me to watch her baby. We are also taking an infant CPR class next week, and the following week we are taking a breastfeeding class and childbirth classes.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you?  33 weeks.  Only 6 weeks (at most) to go!

How big is baby? huge. Junior tennis racket.  I don't even know what that is haha

Team Blue, Pink, Green?
    blue

Appointments this week?  
    I actually do have one.  I was sent to L&D Friday for monitoring because of spotting.  It got worse today but I don't want another NST so they told me I can monitor myself, but I have to go in if anything feels off or gets worse.  I have an appointment with my OB tomorrow.

Symptoms?
    These kicks hurt!

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I'm just over it.  This pregnancy has been so much harder.  I wanted a third so I could relax and enjoy the whole process and it's just been a nightmare.

Nope.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @pammasu0909 thanks for the advice ☺️ I'm really trying not to stress too much. I know we will get everything done in time. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kitkat8387 I'm with you there--I have a shower at 32 weeks, 34 weeks, and 36 weeks. And DH won't let me buy anything in case we can get it at a shower first. It's got me freaked out too.  :D Still so much to be done. Good to hear though, @pammasu0909 that you had enough time. I need reminders like that too. lol. Sorry you're having spotting Pammasu0909! Glad you have an appt tomorrow.