love it
61% 13 votes
Hate it
38% 8 votes

Re: No

• Options
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    In my opinion Hazel is becoming too common. It's not my style. 

Also,  dirty deleting is frowned upon on most bump boards. Not sure why you came back to ask for help if this board doesn't "move fast enough for you."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Also,  dirty deleting is frowned upon on most bump boards. Not sure why you came back to ask for help if this board doesn't "move fast enough for you."
    Don't care.. Don't like me then don't open my shit. That simple. Goodbye.
  • Options
    Ahh, you should've qfp olive!
  • Options
    Darn I missed it!

Someone is awfully bored tonight I guess. 
  • Options
    There was nothing much to quote. Just asking our opinions on Hazel Faith  
  • Options
    There was nothing much to quote. Just asking our opinions on Hazel Faith  
    Agreed. Just a poll about Hazel. There were 16 replies to the poll, so what's the deal with all the random deletions? It didn't pan out, apparently?
  • Options
    Alrighty then, looks like I have to respond back. That's nice!

1. I posted wanting opinions, got feed back based on ME not the name that was posted.
    2. Think about the reason as to why I deleted this post in the first place, you guys NEVER give or gave me actual feed back, I don't mind hate on a name. But what is wrong with the name I posted? It wasn't made up, or didn't clash. So I don't understand, just voting and not explaining is kinda why I got upset. Learn to explain yourselves!
    3. I get names posted on my posts that have nothing, I mean nothing to do with the actual post! Do you know how aggravating that is, we didn't ask for options we asked for opinions! The reason I post about a name is because it's a name we came to agree on!!! 

Now im done, thanks for no help at all, I gave it a second chance. You all showed me why I'll never do that again!!
  • Options

1. I posted wanting opinions, got feed back based on ME not the name that was posted.
    2. Think about the reason as to why I deleted this post in the first place, you guys NEVER give or gave me actual feed back, I don't mind hate on a name. But what is wrong with the name I posted? It wasn't made up, or didn't clash. So I don't understand, just voting and not explaining is kinda why I got upset. Learn to explain yourselves!
    3. I get names posted on my posts that have nothing, I mean nothing to do with the actual post! Do you know how aggravating that is, we didn't ask for options we asked for opinions! The reason I post about a name is because it's a name we came to agree on!!! 

Now im done, thanks for no help at all, I gave it a second chance. You all showed me why I'll never do that again!!
    Most times when people post a poll on this board people will just vote on the poll. If you wanted people to explain why they choose their answers, you should have specified that. I did give you an explanation. There is nothing wrong with the name you chose, but like pp said, you need to give it more time. Dirty deleting after a couple hours doesn't make people want to continue helping you. 
  • Options

Don't care.. Don't like me then don't open my shit. That simple. Goodbye.

QFP.

Willa. 
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"