March 2017 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating (February)

Selfishly creating this in hopes of some dinner ideas lol 

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating (February)

• Options
    Pretty sure all of my teeth spontaneously developed cavities just from looking at that lasagna lol! I adore Kit Kats but that's just insane. I've been on apples and peanut butter and Chili Cheese Fritos lately for snacks and for actual food, if its a carb, get in mah belleh. Potatoes, pasta, garlic bread, rice. Made a kick butt casserole the other day with a pie crust, mashed potatoes, ground turkey, green beans, and cheese all layered over eachother and then last weekend, fettuccine carbonara (fettuccine alfredo with bacon) with mushrooms, onion, garlic, and red cabbage! I like to mix vegetables and of course cheese. All of it everywhere on everything. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm still loving the cottage cheese too - with any fruit but especially cantaloupe. 
    Also smoothies, I need to have one every day or I cannot get on with my day. 
    And everything with peanut butter on it. 
    And the leftover carrot cake from my shower last weekend.........
  • Options
    Been eating a stupid amount of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. And chocolate. Not usually together.
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    All the sweets...and chips with jalapeño cheddar dip. 
  • Options
    Grocery store was selling heart shaped hamburger patties today, had to buy it! 
  • Options
    Muffins. I don't even care what kind.. I could easily eat 6 a day if I'd let myself. I've been eating a muffin and a banana every morning for breakfast. 
  • Options
    All the sweets...and chips with jalapeño cheddar dip. 
    Me too with the sweets! Candy cookies etc! But now you have me thinking of jalepeno cheddar dip and I really want some now! At 3:30 am lol
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Guys...I have been seeing the cinnamon Frosted Flakes commercial and decided to splurge and buy it! Soooooo good!!!!! It's worth it
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    @mecoats that sounds delicious! I haven't heard of it or seen it here at all... But I have an instant craving for some cereal now. 
  • Options
    Chocolate chip pancakes.
    Pregnancy Ticker