Trying to Get Pregnant

Vanderpump and housewives thread!

Re: Vanderpump and housewives thread!

• Who watched last night's RHOBH reunion?  Wtf has Vanderpump done to her face?!  Omg Lisa stop with the Botox!  You're frozen!
  • See, I think Stassi's brother is adorable but I eyerolled most of his part in the reunion. It just seemed really ridiculous. 

• Loading the player...
  • And I will absolutely watch the jax and Britney show!
  • @heatherdubrow my DH thinks that they might be trying to give Nikoli is own show, but I doubt it. He is wise for a 12 year old though!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @haylsbayls they did give him a lot of screen time this season!
  • @breezybee yessss!! I love Bethany so so much, can't wait!
  • Am I the only one bored by this week's VPR reunion? The Stassi/Ariana drama was meh. Essentially, Ariana hates Stassi enough to read cruelty into everything she does. Nickoli was kinda cute, but it felt like they were just filling time. Bring on the Mike Shay!

I'm much more into the BH reunion. Lots of drama. Lots of legit fights. It goes down next week and I can't wait!

Also adding my NY support. Bethany is amazing. A bit lame that the Luann/Tom drama is carrying over into this season's plot, but as long as they keep it juicy, who am I to complain? Curious about the new cast member. We'll see how some young blood fits into the group.
  • @LoveInDC the whole season was semi-boring. If the first season was at this level, I wouldn't be as attached as I am now. They are all growing up/learning how to not look like complete assholes on TV. If the most exciting thing was Katie and Tom's wedding, then you know you had a boring season. I hope the Shay appearance really delivers next week, it would be nice to end with some top notch drama.

• @haylsbayls True that. DH and I spent half the reunion looking at each other going "oh, I forgot that was this season." Hopefully next season is better, or the Jax/Brittany show and RHONY is enough drama to hold us all over.
  • I'm excited for RHONY! I haven't watched yet. 
    Afraid this is a UO based on comments above- I do not like Bethenny Frankel. I just think she finds herself SO funny and clever and it makes her less enjoyable to watch. I've also heard she's super awful toward people that are low on the totem pole. She's a helluva businesswoman and I respect the hustle though. 

If you have some time, I thought this was a fascinating piece on the new cast mate, Tinsley Mortimer 
    https://nymag.com/fashion/09/fall/58334/

Really don't have much to say about VPR part 2.. 
    it was funny seeing James and Jax getting along and laughing.
    I had the same 'WTF?' Reaction as others when Lala said SHE is the one who has people sign NDAs. Bitch, you ain't Madonna. Dont nobody curr. 
    Ready to see that awkward SHAY drama
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Oh, I live and breath for Ms. Bethanny Frankel.  I'm so happy she came back. Just keep that famewhore Jill Zarin and that maniac Kelly Killoren Bensimon OFF of my tv.  I know they'll come back from time to time, but they cannot become cast members again or I'll DIE. 
    And VPR reunion is definitely just killing time until Shay comes. Ugh I can't even wait. 
  • I definitely think Bethenny is good for the show. 

Anyone else watch Southern Charm?
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • The scheana/shay drama was all I could have ever hoped for. I side with Shay. She would divorce him on TV for the show and she even admitted to purposely throwing him under the bus on national television just to be mean. That's effed up. Also her obsessing with her looks while talking to her ex for the first time in four months speaks to the self obsessed person that she is. 

The Katie/Tom drama dragged on way too long for the reunion. As if it wasn't bad enough that we had to spend the entire season on them, I didn't need to hear more about it at the reunion. 

If James wasn't such a terrible person, I may have thought he was funny on the reunion. 

I love Stassi and she looked liked a goddess. 

• Yeah, the SCHEANA/Shay drama was so uncomfortable, but great tv. I think they were both wrong and obviously should have never been married. She obviously ignored all of the red flags because she was so desperate to get married and she didn't want to be ridiculed and made fun of for what happened with a Brandi Granville.  Shay is an absolute drug addict and was leaving her at home and stealing money and SEXTING, so he's a dirtbag, but it sounds like she was a horrible wife, and did not put their marriage before her going out with her friends. If you don't want to support your husband - DONT GET MARRIED!  That shits hard. Live your life!  Be free!
    Also, her rubbing how super happy she is now and how great her boyfriend is in Shays face is just sad and pathetic. 
    Omg I so don't care about tom and Katie anymore. Enough already!  
    Stassi is so gorgeous and amazing. 
    James was really funny during the reunion. I wish we saw more of that James and not the arrogant "Dj."  His facial expressions while Shay and SCHEANA were talking were just EVERYTHING. 
  • Did you guys see the weird video Shay posted last night of Scheana?! It's really awkward.

• LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited April 2017
    Did you guys see the weird video Shay posted last night of Scheana?! It's really awkward.
    Looked it up after you said something. I was not disappointed. For all of you interested here's the link **Lyrics NSFW if you turn on sound**

• As for the reunion, I was so done with the Tom/Katie shit. It looked like they were just digging up old problems and starting the fight all over again.

Scheana and Shay were the only reason to watch this reunion. Scheana obsessively doing her makeup was gold. I couldn't figure out who I hated more. Shay for obviously being an addict and still lying about it/obsessing over her. Or Scheana for manipulating him and screwing him over on television for revenge and her enjoyment.
  • @LoveInDC I do think Shay is working on his issues and I don't think having them broadcast onto national television helps and actually makes the underlying insecurities worse. I felt so bad for him when he mentioned that they had agreed to work on their issues, and then she divorces him on TV. Same with his addiction, she agreed to help him work through it and then goes and tells Lisa about it on TV. 

• @haylsbayls I hear you and you could tell how defeated he was. I guess my issue with him was denying things, acting like things he did were no big deal, and just defaulting to rolling his eyes and blowing off the question. I know it's hard and Scheana did everything to make it worse, but he didn't exactly redeem himself outside of excuses and blaming Scheana.
  • I see youuuu adirat. I would love to hear your thoughts!

• LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited April 2017
    I see youuuu adirat. I would love to hear your thoughts!
    Haha I was about to call her out too :) Any other grads want to join in on the VPR rants?
  • ALSO Lisa is a b*tch for stirring the pot. "I never understood why she was so obsessed with you". I'm not a huge Lisa fan, I think she's manipulative and takes advantage of the cast.

• Oh FOR SURE she does!  Lisa knows she's got to keep stirring the pot so she'll have a show. 
    Btw, I just fell back to sleep for an hour and had a dream that I was at a RHOBH party at Kyle Richards'. It was so fun and everyone was really nice to each other is real life!
  • You guys ther is a full on twitter WAR happening with the VPR girls and they are going for the jugular.  Omg check it out. You will not be sorry. 
  • I haven't watched yet hence the lurking! Hoping to watch tonight (I recorded it).

I tend to agree that neither Shay nor Scheana is blameless here but I guess I'll see when I watch! 

• @breezybee I just wasted an hour of my life and I can't figure out why they're fighting. Help!

• So...it even shocks me to say this but I'm pretty convinced that I'm with Shay after last night's episode. It really bothered me that Scheana brought up his addiction on the show, when he was already working on it, for a storyline last season against his will and when no one in his family knew. That's totally unacceptable. Then for her to say that she effed him over and divorced him on camera because she was mad at him? Seriously? 

I get that she was upset that he was texting another girl -- that's not OK -- but it sounds to me like she fired the first shot last season making his addiction a storyline on the show without his permission. That's not OK. 

Also if you saw the smirk on her face when she told him who she was dating, like she still enjoys hurting him? Damn. 

And +1 for not really even understanding the current twitter war.

• @adirat Right?! She purposely is hurting him. He's struggling with something that he's trying to improve on and she's making it harder for him. Everything about her is just yuck. I think if we could get a link to her stupid instagram live show or whatever it was, we would understand the twitter drama. 

• @haylsbayls haha from what I understand, SCHEANA was giving everyone a one-sided sob story about how awful Shay was and it wasn't until the reunion that they all found out the evil shit she was doing. So they felt really mislead by the whole situation. Then, after the reunion aired, SCHEANA made her own Instagram show with Lala and Ariana, and they did nothing but bash stassi the whole time, which stassi felt was fucked up because she hid scheanas marriage problems from producers the whole season. In a nutshell. 
    Phew!  
  • @breezybee aha! Thank you! I think it's hilarious that when she ran to Lala after all that shit went down. She is so desperate. 
    ps. I love that your phone always types SCHEANA

• @haylsbayls HAHA It's because I'm always texting my friend while we watch the show together and we're always yelling about how dumb she is!  And now it's stuck like that lol. I wouldn't have it any other way. 
  • @breezybee Thanks for explaining. These feuds are so hard to follow.

Does anyone else watch NY? Normally RHONY is my favorite, but I seriously cannot handle reliving the election in this show. Is this really Carole's storyline? NO ONE WANTS TO RELIVE THIS

This week I fast-forwarded through all Carole's scenes.

• adiratadirat member
    I've had some drinks and I'm starting this week's NY. Last week I bawled during Dorinda's scenes (tw ---- probably because of my loss and not because they were heartbreaking but maybe both?) so I figured when I'm already feeling sad and wistful I could distract myself with some housewives. 

I don't like it when they bring their kids on the show. That's not what I'm here for housewives. I almost miss hearing about Tom! 

@loveindc @haylsbayls Is there a "don't tell me you're talking about Tom" gif ?!?!?! hehe

• @adirat Yaaaaas <3 The housewives thread lives!!!

NY last week was brutal. This one is more boringly, but it looks like we have more Tom drama/rumors in our future ;) I'm having a hard time keeping track of friendships this season. So many frienemies and weird alliances to keep track of.
  • adiratadirat member
    @loveindc What do you make of Tinsley? I think she's a good addition to the show. The scenes of her and Sonja in Sonja's house are so pathetic they crack me up. 

• @adirat She's.... interesting. Wait until you finish with this episode. She goes from "huh, alright, maybe" to "well that girl has some problems."
  • adiratadirat member
    @loveindc Your comment made me so much more excited about this episode.

• @adirat Teaser/spoiler, she makes out with a guy 15+ years younger than her while his mouth is full of food and jokes that he can "feed her like a bird."

• heatherdubrowheatherdubrow member
    edited May 2017
    I watched today! I'm so excited this thread is still going! Tinsley is crazy, that guy was 23 and clearly wanted to be on tv. I love bethenny and always will. Ramona was so transparent with her attempted call out. I almost feel sorry for Luann. Sonja makes me sad.