September 2017 Moms
Options

You might be pregnant if...

2»

Re: You might be pregnant if...

• Options
    You might be pregnant if having to pee can make you cry (I'm so over it)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if you are starving, take exactly one bite of delicious shrimp alfredo, and immediately get heartburn/feel as if you've eaten a horse. Oh, and then feel starving again 30 minutes later.
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if the food sample stations at the grocery store are the greatest thing in your life. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if you start to dry off your hair in the shower with conditioner still in it..
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• Options
    @DPandMB the struggle is real!!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• Options
    I have another one. Maybe this needs to become a weekly thread too.

if you fall asleep during a meeting and are woken up to your boss asking "Michelle do you know anything about that item?" *blank stares. "Nope I'll do some research" Phew. Good thing I work from home.  #pregnantgirlproblems

• Options
    You might be pregnant if your SO suggests they FaceTime you so you can check for yourself if you have a hemorrhoid or not.

(DH seriously suggested this last night.)
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if...you start to tear up because your bed is SOOO comfortable! 
    or is uncomfortable...i want to burn my mattress...
  • Options
    @lahearn18 That's my mattress. It makes me cry because I can't get comfortable. It is so bad that I gave in and ordered a new one over the weekend, but won't have it for at least a week. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @bridge-and-wall  what did you order? DH and I continually complain about mattress and now I just can't lol. 
  • Options
    @lahearn18 We got a memory foam mattress at one of the stores in town. The didn't have it in stock so they had to order it. DH had an extra firm mattress when we met. I've never liked it very much. Since I got pregnant, I have not been able to sleep on it well. I had a memory foam mattress when we met, but mine was queen and his was king. We decided to keep the king bed, so we got rid of my old mattress. I've missed it since. I'm excited to get a new one. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    JNR6510 said:
    You might be pregnant if your SO suggests they FaceTime you so you can check for yourself if you have a hemorrhoid or not.

(DH seriously suggested this last night.)
    OMG... hahahaha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if you have phrased the word prungry.... a step above just being hungry and cranky...... pregnant starving and can't contain myself.
  • Options
    you may be pregnant if...

even a hint of ciggerette smoke makes you want to choke the life out of whoever is smoking near you... while you GAG and have tears strolling down your face and wonder why in the world did you EVER SMOKE BEFORE !? ( NEVER EVER AGAIN! )
  • Options
    awildrose said:
    You might be pregnant if the food sample stations at the grocery store are the greatest thing in your life. 
    This is me regularly (even not pregnant)! LOL
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    Yesterday I made a full bed on our giant recliner in the living room. I pushed it in front of the TV, ate my Chipotle bowl and cried uncontrollably while watching This is Us. My husband came into the room laughing. I am pretty sure I growled at him to go away.
  • Options
    @omsweetom we might be the same person! Lol DH's lunches have been my cravings' castoffs!
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if you take your 18 month old to library story hour and the children's books the lady is reading are legitimately making you want to bawl....fighting back the tears! And of course....I'm starving.
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if, as you're cooking dinner for the fam you think, 'This looks awful. I'll make something else for myself.' But then when it comes out of the oven you think, 'Actually that looks pretty good.' Then as you're eating it you think, 'This is the BEST thing I've ever eaten in my ENTIRE life. I wish my stomach had more room so I could eat ALL of it!!! I'll set the rest to the side so I can eat more when I get hungry in a minute.' But 15 minutes later the smell of it makes you want to absolutely puke.

These hormones, ya'll!
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if, as you're cooking dinner for the fam you think, 'This looks awful. I'll make something else for myself.' But then when it comes out of the oven you think, 'Actually that looks pretty good.' Then as you're eating it you think, 'This is the BEST thing I've ever eaten in my ENTIRE life. I wish my stomach had more room so I could eat ALL of it!!! I'll set the rest to the side so I can eat more when I get hungry in a minute.' But 15 minutes later the smell of it makes you want to absolutely puke.

These hormones, ya'll!
  • Options
    Seriously @u197034

I feel terrible because I'm hungry and then while I'm eating I feel AMAZING so I over eat. And then when it's over I feel horriblE again.
  • Options
    You might be pregnant if you get into a light-hearted tickle fight with the hubs and find yourself bawling uncontrollably 2 seconds in.
  • Options
    If you empty the dishwasher and then you need a nap so that you have enough energy to load it again. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @Aly0430 this was me before being pregnant. I can't imagine if a tickle fight would break out now.. ugh hormones!
  • Options
    @Lizlann you just nailed mine. EVERY MORNING! So annoying!  

You might be pregnant when on Valentine's Day you offer your hubby some romance but he find you passed out in bed with the maternity pillow and sweats on... seriously second time around and I still feel bad for him. 
  • Options
    @klcarr19 we had the same valentines! I was in bed asleep by 8:30. And no, that's not an invitation. I'm literally sleeping.
  • Options
    you might be pregnant if you bring out a BIG bowl of yogurt at 3:30pm and DH asks, "hungry?" so you respond saying, "yea, but isn't this better than the mug of icecream I had at 10am?" (yes, I did also eat breakfast and lunch)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019