April 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 2/8

2»

Re: Symptoms Thread 2/8

• Options
    Some days I am so hormonal that it is hard to function. I'm really hoping it's seasonal depression and hormones hitting hard but I feel like I'm having breakdowns everyday the last few weeks. Combined with nesting and a need for housework to get done immediately, I feel bad for DH who has no idea what kind of mood I'll be in from minute to minute. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @wagnerw give yourself a little grace. You're pregnant! Hopefully your husband is understanding. If nothing else, there's bound to be some humor blog or comedy routine about hormonal pregnant women he can relate with to feel better. Haha. I'm really sorry you're so down though. My mother bought me a "happy lamp" for Christmas and while I have NO idea if it's actually helping or if the placebo effect is making me think it is, but my seasonal depression has eased a bit in the last month or so. Might be something to try? On the other hand, I've also had whole weeks where I'm a mess and then weeks when I'm a lot better. I'd say it's normal. Feel better soon.