April 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread 2/8

Re: Symptoms Thread 2/8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The tailbone pain has gotten worse and I don't know if it's because I'm sitting more or what.  I don't notice it at all unless I sit on a hard surface so at least that is good.  Such an odd "symptom" but I've noticed my nose has gotten wider.  I've read about it, but didn't think it would happen to me.  I don't think anyone else can tell, but I sure can.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Two people in the last two days have told me that my baby looks like she's "dropped" recently. I am trying not to let this concern me, but I thought it was a little early for that?  Haven't been experiencing BH or anything indicating early labor..... maybe she's just changing positions. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I have slept like crap all week, I am so exhausted. My pregnancy insomnia seems to come in waves. Hoping this wave will end soon! 

I also started to get to get a little pelvic pressure the last week or so. It isn't painful, but it's a constant dull ache/pressure.
  • Options
    Morning sickness is back. Full force. Left work the last 2 days. I have an appointment Tuesday and I just hope I can make it through Mon and Tues at work. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Options
    cafedisco said:
    Morning sickness is back. Full force. Left work the last 2 days. I have an appointment Tuesday and I just hope I can make it through Mon and Tues at work. 

Oh, no! What a cruel joke :( Just hearing the words 'morning sickness' makes me feel ill. I hope it doesn't last long for you.
  • Options
    My hips have been hurting so badly for the last 3 weeks or so. Not muscle but bone pain. I haven't slept through the night since it started, because I'm constantly switching sides to alleviate some of the pain. Oh, the joys of the 3rd trimester.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry so many of you are in pain, but it selfishly makes me feel better because I know I'm not alone and it is all normal.  As for me, this week has been crazy with discharge.  I have to keep changing my underwear a couple times a day because it is just so damp.  This does not go well for me and my leggings either. 

• Options
    mylittleirvzmylittleirvz member
    edited February 2017
    @schef070911, with DS I noticeably to me dropped over a month before he came and got all excited he might come early...He was 2 days late!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @wagnerw I had a racing heart a lot in the first trimester and now occasionally in the third. I saw a cardiologist and had a few different tests done (had to wear a monitor for two weeks which was awful) to make sure nothing was wrong - all tests came back fine and the doctor said that major shifts in hormones can sometimes cause your heart to race. It can also be caused by anxiety issues. I'm sure there are other reasons but those were the main two that were explained to me. 
  • Options
    @wagnerw I have had a racing heart as well as my heart skipping beats since the 1st trimester. I did with DD1 as well. My midwives and OB last time have always explained the reasoning as just my blood volume going up which can cause either one of those. That being said I have had a few panic attack type episodes in the last month and that takes a lot longer for my heart to slow down, but that is more of an emotional thing for me. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @wagnerw I had that in the first trimester a couple of times. Panicked a little too. But now when it happens it's usually after eating when my body is rushing to metabolize what I ate, or if I stand up too fast or something. I did ask my doc at the time and he said it's not unusual with the volume of the blood in the body trying to adjust.  But if it happens a lot I'd say something. 
  • Options
    Back pain like no other! I'm considering seeing a chiropractor, I didn't know this was an option....I had a complete meltdown with DH two days ago. The thought of 9 more weeks.....Also, I dread night time! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    @wagnerw I've only had it once while recovering from a cold/sinus infection, and my OB said it could have also been my body coming down from the medications I was taking (either the z-pack or the sudafed).  I stopped taking Sudafed just to be safe and I haven't needed antibiotics since thank goodness! 
  • Options
    So much pain. I can barely walk today. My pelvic bone and tailbone are killing me. My back and hips ache.. and indigestion coming and going today.. I'm going to do nothingbut sulk until I go to work.. good news is it's my last day!
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    @beemaya83, definitely give a chiropractor a try! I have been going once a month this pregnancy and it's been helping so much! I may start going every other week til the end soon. 

OK, this may be tmi but I have had diarrhea so far 3x this afternoon....I feel fine for the most part otherwise but is there anything to help or at what point if any that I worry?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

There is a chiropractor with great reviews down the street from where we're moving. I'm happy to hear such glowing reviews about chiropractic care. I've never seen one, but am very willing to try anything to diminish some of this discomfort.

Anyone still feeling lot of movement in their cervix area? Does that mean little guy is breech? He's big enough that I'm feeling body parts, but I can't distinguish between his head, tush, etc. to determine his position.

• Options
    For those considering going to see a chiro, I 100% recommend it! I've been going since 14 weeks and it has helped immensely! I've had back problems for a good chunk of my life where I would get adjusted once a month or so, but now I go 1-2 times a week. She also works on my round ligaments. I've had next to zero RLP and my back is no different than pre pregnancy, which is awesome. I really think those visits have been a huge help. 
  • Options
    I don't feel well today, y'all. TMI alert: I've already gone to the bathroom 3 or 4 times in the last two hours.  :#
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    My little one flipped breech last week and I was feeling a lot of kicks to the cervix. She is quiet today so I am hopeful she has shifted.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options

@kirstinh88, can I come have dessert with you sometime?!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @mylittleirvz HAHA!!! This is so not typical. DH's friend came over last night and they were talking about all kinds of yummy snacks. So they couldn't control their impulses and bought a ton of stuff from the store. I should NOT have eaten that much garbage. But I had been craving an ice cream for a while, so that was nice.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @wagnerw I have also felt my heart racing recently.  Between that and being out of breath from climbing stairs at work or just from teaching a full class I don't think that I will ever catch my breath!  

I am really hoping that this isn't a sign that my blood pressure is going up.  I did have elevated bp towards the end of my pregnancy with DS, but I don't think that it started this early.  It never developed into PreE or anything, but it's a worry that I have.
  • Options
    @chelle087 if it helps, I've had the out of breath and blood rushing/heart racing stuff from the first trimester and my blood pressure has been excellent at every appointment. At one point it was bad enough that I went to a Walgreens clinic to check it, but it was really good, and the problems I was having were normal!