Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Cycle after Chemical Pregnancy?

Anyone who has had a CP...  (I just had one in the beginning of the month.) 
What was your first cycle like?
Did you O as usual and close to the same time as regular?
Was your subsequent AF regular?

I had a CP in August and got PG the following month, only to end in ectopic so I don't really know what to expect.  I  am wondering if I should expect a big change in my cycle or not. We are thinking about traveling around the time AF would normally get here but I am hesitant if it's going to be super heavy or painful.

Thanks in advance.  

Re: Cycle after Chemical Pregnancy?

• Options
    I ovulated within my normal fertile window per Fertility Friend both times. One CP I had maybe 1/3 the amount of bleeding as a normal period. The next AF was considerably heavier, but not crampier than normal. The other one was like a normal period for both the CP and the next AF.
  • Options
    Everything was normal cycle -wise except more bleeding and pain. But not unmanageable. Good Luck. I'm sorry for your loss :( 
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, the more bleeding is what worries me as we will be on a plane and there is nothing worse than AF flying with me!
  • Options
    @justsuzie yea that's awful especially since technically we're not supposed to use tampons at this time. I'm waiting for AF after cp right now too. Ugh. Sucks I'm sorry.
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks
  • Options
    I had a normal cycle after my cp. I ovulated within the usual time frame, & AF was the same. The bleeding after the cp was the one that was heavier, with more cramping, and lasted about 2 days longer than my normal cycles.
    Me 36 DH 38
    Married 1/22/10
    BFP #1 3/11 m/c 7w 3d blighted ovum
    BFP #2 5/11 DD born 1/12
    BFP #3 3/16 Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4 12/16 m/c 7w blighted ovum
  • Options
    Always Infinity overnight size. It's the only pad I'll ever wear from here on out. It's no-shit comfortable... (not like the other mesh things that feel like sitting on a metal screen) and they aren't freaking kidding about absorbing 10x more. Can easily last 4-6hrs on a day where I'd be changing a super Kotex tampon every 45min. 
  • Options
    Hmmmm, well maybe I will forgo the traveling. Seems like I should be expecting a heavy AF and I would hate to be stuck on a plane.  THIS is why I always buy trip insurance.  I talked with DH and we are going to bank this money with our tax return money to go somewhere big this summer. Thanks ladies. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :'( I'm experiencing chemical pregnancy loss currently. This is the first time I've ever been able to conceive. Found out I was pregnant last Tuesday after getting stomach flu and on Thursday I was told that I should prepare to MC. Friday my HCG dropped from 29 to 18. Started cramping and bleeding heavily yesterday. Hubby and I plan to start TTC again once the bleeding stops. My RE told me to count yesterday as CD 1 and he's prescribed Clomid and Tamoxofen. Hopefully I will ovulate as normal CD 17-18. 
  • Options
    @GUERITA7776 I'm sorry for your loss. I had a cp 1/9 and just ovulated today on cd 29. (I think, with know for sure until I see tomorrow's temp) Everyone is different though. Fx your cycle returns to normal faster than mine did this time around. 
  • Options
    Well OPKS indicate I am beginning my LH surge right on track.  Hopefully I will O this cycle. 
  • Options
    I had a normal cycle and got pregnant... Now 22 weeks! So best of luck!