April 2017 Moms

Q&A Feb-ru-ary Fifth

124»

Re: Q&A Feb-ru-ary Fifth

• @KirstinH88 I had this happen with my wedding registry years ago.  I think that if someone scans your registry at check out other items purchased can be added.  
  • Loading the player...
  • @KirstinH88 @Nolegirl1185 @HappyAnjel This happened once with my Target registry.  There were some onesies, a cute little dress, bows and shoes on there that I had not registered for.  Turns out it was one friend who purchased all of those things together, but I have no idea how they ended up on the actual registry.  Maybe the cashier was confused?  Honestly I just let it go because it's the only time it's happened, but it was super weird.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm on mobile so it's hard to tag everyone, but thanks a million for all of the responses to my silly questions!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @LittleChick2 What about a doc a tot! That's a hot new "need". 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Littlechick2 do you have a great breastfeeding pillow?  I'm really hoping to be able to afford this one this time around: https://www.amazon.com/Nesting-Pillow-Organic-Nursing-Washable/dp/B001TFNPWA/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1487895902&sr=8-2&keywords=organic+breastfeeding+pillow

It's super pricey but the hulls it's made out of stick to each other so when you get it positioned right, it actually stays put.  I have tested it several times with my first and loved it. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • @littlechick2, what about artwork for the nursery? Or am area rug or something else for the nursery? 

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • @cafedisco

Not vain at all!  I look back at the pics and video of me wearing my glasses and i'm like "ugh".   I guess because I only wear my glasses when I'm feeling "ugh" like Monday mornings to work!  So this time around I'll definitely wear my contacts, just because I want to look a little put together.  I'm not a make-up wearer at all, but being able to see my happy face and not frames will make me happy and make me feel a little more confident.
  • Add another one to the I hate how I look in my glasses group. Thankfully had DS during the day so I had my contacts in but if I go into labor at night with this one I am going to have to remember to switch.
    BabyFruit Ticker