September 2017 Moms
Options

**UPDATE 1/31** Freaking! My dates are off or... There is no baby... Tear.

geminismomgeminismom member
edited January 2017 in September 2017 Moms
I was told by obgyn that I could not be 7w5days, my dates are off for conception date or the pregnancy didn't progress. They took blood n they're gonna call tmrw afternoon with hcg n progesterone. I don't know what to think, I guess I'm kind of numb... Any thoughts ladies?

Re: **UPDATE 1/31** Freaking! My dates are off or... There is no baby... Tear.

• Options
    Were you temping to confirm ovulation? If not then it is very likely that you just ovulated later than expected. Try to keep calm and relax until they can confirm with the blood draws. Hang in there!
  • Options
    geminismomgeminismom member
    edited January 2017
    @JNR6510 Thank you. Girl I'm 41 n didn't even think I HAD a snow balls chance in he|| I'd even conceive! But now that I know I actually did, after losing 2 babies at 22 wks n 24 wks, I guess I wanted this more than I knew... Sigh. On top of that I'm the most impatient person on the planet!!! Aaaagh. Does anyone care to share their hcg levels at this point? So I can have a target range when they call tmrw. I have a splitting headache...   :#
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @geminismom Go to betabase.info to see the normal range of betas at any given point in early pregnancy. FX everything is normal!

• Options
    @geminismom (((hugs))) Thoughts and prayers it is just still early. 
  • Options
    Thinking good thoughts and keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know how hard that must be... but, it's so easy to be off by a few days on ovulation, and this early those few days can make a huge difference. Say you ovulated 2 days late in your cycle, it implanted 1 day past "average", and baby is measuring just 2 days behind... that's a difference of 5 days easy. 

Try to stay positive, you'll be in my thoughts. FX that dates are just off and baby is in there growing! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 Thanks so much. I suck at math, but boy do I love ur math! I just pray that's what this is, a numbers problem. Thanks to all you ladies for the good vibes, thoughts n info! Either way I'll update tmrw afternoon. This is gonna b a long night!  :/
  • Options
    @geminismom how long are your cycles? My cycles are typically 38-40 days so my OB's office has my dates wrong as well because they are dating me based on a normal 28 day cycle. According to my LMP I should technically be about 6 weeks 3 days but technically I am really only 5 weeks and there is a big difference between the two. Last week I went in and they only saw a sac, I also had some bleeding so I have been an anxious wreck all week. I go back in today to see if they can see a yolk or heartbeat which i technically think would still be too early but we shall see. Praying for you and hoping their dates are just off! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    XoXo, Dee
  • Options
    If you are truly 7 weeks you would be able to see baby.  You may have what is called a blighted ovum. Where the sacs form but baby never does. I had this happen last year and we didn't even find out till 10 weeks. Hoping your dates are just off. Keep us updated. Are you having any pregnancy symptoms?
  • Options
    I don't have any advice but FX for you and your little one. I truly hope that everything is normal! 
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    When did you get your first positive test? 

You could have ovulated later. Luckily I was tracking ovulation and know I'm 6w3d and not 8w5d like my period places me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No advice. Just good thoughts and fingers crossed.

• Options
    FX for you. My first successful pregnancy had a scare at the confirmation ultrasound. I was measuring 2 weeks behind and it turned out to be very late ovulation. They had me come back a week later and there was normal growth. I don't remember what my hcg was.
  • Options
    Those numbers sound good! Betabase.info is great for comparing numbers, but it's hard to know if you aren't sure of when you ovulated. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 thank you! I'm praying that's tru. Yes, that's the problem, I don't really know at all, like I thought I did. But that's been the story of my life lately. Anywho, I'm just going to do my best to stay busy, continue to take vits n eat well n pray for b the best, thx for all of y'alls well wishes n good vibes!
  • Options
    lilpoots said:
    FX for you. My first successful pregnancy had a scare at the confirmation ultrasound. I was measuring 2 weeks behind and it turned out to be very late ovulation. They had me come back a week later and there was normal growth. I don't remember what my hcg was.
    This happened to me my last pregnancy. My cycles were very irregular after getting off birth control and based off my LMP I was thought to be almost a MONTH farther along than I actually was. It was a stressful week to say the least. Hang in there!
  • Options
    ashley2824ashley2824 member
    edited January 2017
    At 6w3d, HCG 79,000ish and progesterone 21.2 (that was after being on prog supplement for a week, my 1st prog level was 9.9)

**eta- had my 1st OB appt and dates changed again 
  • Options
    @geminismom
    By beta level from yesterday (6+3) was 31,800. I agree with PP that betabase.info is a great site to compare beta levels. FX for you.
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• Options
    When did you get your first positive test?

• Options
    I got my first positive 12dpo on 1/6 and I'm only 7+1 today based on an ultrasound measurement. 
    So my + was 9days before you...so if you were on a 28d cycle and o'd on day 14...you would only be about 5.5wks. And that's if a 28d/average cycle. I think your dates were just off...plus like a PP said, you could've ovulated later in the cycle and found out earlier than I did etc which would subtract some days. :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • Options
    I would definitely get a follow up ultrasound in a week or two.  It sounds like you ovulated later.  
  • Options
    My beta level at 6+1 was 21600 ish. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fx you just ovulated early
  • Options
    All of this info is very helpful n gives me such hope! Plus, I'm STILL starving every second, my boobs ache n I almost barfed at my desk today... So, yes  o:) praying for the best! Thx ladies. xx
  • Options
    If you got your positive on 1/15 I would think you're definitely closer to 6 weeks instead and you probably ovulated later!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SuperKristy85SuperKristy85 member
    edited February 2017
    I think my HCG was very similar to yours when I was 6 weeks. I would look at when you got your positive test and figure you would be at least that far along and the other 4 weeks is where your variables are based on your own cycle discrepancy so its pretty possible you're not as far as you think. Im no ultrasound expert but sort of looks like there is a small fetal pole in your ultrasound right next to the yolk sac. Did your dr mention what that was?  Good luck! When do you go back for a follow up ultrasound? 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @SuperKristy85 Hi, thanks for the info. To me it looks like 2 lines/poles coming out of the yolk sac...? Do you see that also or am I going cross-eyed? Lol. Tmrw they draw blood n I should know results Fri b4 noon. If my numbers went up I'll get a new scan in 2 wks. If my numbers do go up, would ur general opinion be that I'm still supporting a viable pregnancy? Just wondering if anyone has thoughts on that... Thanks!
  • Options
    SuperKristy85SuperKristy85 member
    edited February 2017
    @gmeinismom Again, no expert but to me it looks like the 2 lines youre seeing are each end of the fetal pole its just not a very clear view. Really early mine just looked a collection of lines too. I myself would definitely need a 2nd ultrasound before I made any decisions regardless of what your HCG levels indicate (unless maybe there were 0 but even with a loss its very unlikley they'd go down so quickly). I just couldn't make a decision without concrete proof. I know all doctors do things differently but my doctors scheduled the follow up scans with all of my losses regardless of any HCG levels. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @SuperKristy85  Yes! Absolutely, I'm getting another scan no matter what. I'll know more tmrw after I get my results from the blood draw today. I'm so impatient n this is torture. Ugh!  :s thx for the reply!