September 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: what other boards have you frequented?

2»

Re: GTKY: what other boards have you frequented?

• Options
    Just so you guys know there was an interesting drama post in July 17, it was closed by the bump gods lol lol it made me giggle. Internet trolls.
  • Options
    @daniellelynette give it a few months pregnancy hormones will kick in and no one will be safe lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So there's a stupid potty shot post in June 17 and I asked why everyone was saying thank you... was told thank you..... *insert eyeroll* lol

I'm all for snark but I just asked a question lol
  • Options
    So there's a stupid potty shot post in June 17 and I asked why everyone was saying thank you... was told thank you..... *insert eyeroll* lol

I'm all for snark but I just asked a question lol

*lurking from J17, obv.
    Oh hey there haha thanks for being the only nice one
  • Options
    @Stankonia2014 didn't mean for that to sound like I said you were being shitty, you were the only nice one who actually explained to me. 
  • Options
    @Elyse1384 don't you pick on @daniellelynette she's like the one of the nicest bumpers on here so don't get all butt hurt that she came onto your board and asked a legitimate question and didn't understand when an inside joke was used. The whole point of an inside joke is that only the insiders get it. She's not a J17 member so her bad for not getting the "joke". But she wasn't a speshul snowflake drive by poster so I don't see why you have such a problem with her. Lighten up 

• Options
    @lap018 Couldn't have said it better! We get lurkers here all the time and don't act like twats.
  • Options
    @Elyse1384 I actually have no idea "where you're going with this".  Do you have something to add to this thread?
  • Options
    @daniellelynette I mean for crying out loud we have a group of people due in October posting on our BMB because theirs hasn't been set up yet?!? 
  • Options
    Because I'm supposed to know it's an inside joke? I was literally just curious because there's a lot of weird shit on TB these days. Only one person was nice enough to explain it was an inside joke without being completely rude about it.

• Options
    @Elyse1384 you didn't come here for the sole purpose of explaining why no one answered her or you would have said it in a different way. You came here to make her feel smaller than you. She did complain about your BMB members but only because as I said she mistakenly took your inside joke as rudeness. And I told you before she didn't realize it was an inside joke going on obviously or she wouldn't have just flat out asked what it meant. You can insult her and me all you want or say we "pair well together" and it's great we are in the same BMB because of this thing that is not even a big deal, but I'm not here to call you names or make you feel small. I just wanted to let you know that doing that on this BMB to a genuine member who contributes and is nice is not ok 
  • Options
    Sprite2012Sprite2012 member
    edited January 2017
    Nope. Guess not. 

ETA - can't gif from iPad. 
  • Options
    The whoooooole point is that when I asked, I got multiple rude responses to begin with before anyone even had the courtesy of saying it was an inside joke, and then I was told to "run along".

I'm so tired of this whole thing. Just go back home. If you've noticed, I "ran along" and left your board alone. Just do the same.
  • Options
    @daniellelynette ... I had no intentions of coming here until I heard you ran back here to talk negatively about my BMB members.  If you don't want another BMB coming to your board, don't complain about said BMB.   
  • Options
    The whoooooole point is that when I asked, I got multiple rude responses to begin with before anyone even had the courtesy of saying it was an inside joke, and then I was told to "run along".

I'm so tired of this whole thing. Just go back home. If you've noticed, I "ran along" and left your board alone. Just do the same.
    Let's keep facts, facts.

@Stankonia2014 responded first and gave you what you wanted by telling you it was an inside joke before anyone else responded

You proceeded to call one of our regs @itsfine shitty on our BMB

Then you refer to any J17 person coming here to hold you accountable as twats... if that was only aimed at @Elyse1384 or all... doesn't really matter
  • Options
    @lap018 Couldn't have said it better! We get lurkers here all the time and don't act like twats.
    QFP
  • Options
    @lap018, @Elyse1384 is one of our nicest bumpers, so don't get all defensive when she comes here to defend her BMB.

I'll get defensive any time someone comes and harps on one of my BMB members, just as you ladies have done here. And @michaela0704 let's do keep facts facts, your first statement is false, the first response she got was about 3 people saying "thank you" so don't act like your BMB is all about acceptance and understanding like the first response she got was a rational explanation. I've already said she has said things about yalls BMB, not denying that. But I'm not just going to sit here and let y'all come here to our BMB and jump all over her. Y'all need to just get back to your own board now good grief 
  • Options
    @lap018 fair, I'm an honest person, I didn't realize she had posted numerous times trying to figure it out... you're right, she got a few thank yous before being told it was an inside joke.  At the same time... if we are all being honest with ourselves, name calling regs on another BMB is just uncalled for... all that was said was 'thank you' nothing to get all worked up over.
  • Options
    lap018lap018 member
    edited January 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Options
    Elyse1384Elyse1384 member
    edited January 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    You are distorting the facts.  She was reamed for being rude and speaking ill of another BMB here.  We came here since she started talking about our BMB here.  As I said, if you don't want us here, don't speak ill about us here.  It's pretty simple.  

BTW - Your tone is mighty unwelcoming.  I thought this was a "nice" place?  See the thing is, I don't have to get out of here.  It is a PUBLIC forum. 
  • Options
    Elyse1384 said:
    @Stankonia2014 didn't mean for that to sound like I said you were being shitty, you were the only nice one who actually explained to me. 
    Soooo you lurk our BMB, but not enough to get an inside joke from our BMB (makes sense).  You then ask (in an open forum with access for all to see) what it all means. You subsequently get upset when most don't want to outright explain said inside joke which may cause our fun retort to drive-bys to be shutdown by the BGs (doesn't make sense).  Do you see where I'm going with this??? 

@Elyse1384 no I said @daniellelynette was nice not that this was a nice place or that I was nice. I'm definitely a bitch I'll straight up clarify that for ya. Also this was your original post on our BMB to her. It seems to me your problem is with her asking a question (God forbid) that is about yalls precious inside joke and no one explaining it. And getting upset because everyone is being sarcastic and unhelpful (which she wouldn't understand because it was your inside joke) I apologize but it just seemed to me that you were reaming her for asking the question and she shouldn't have because she isn't a part of your inside joke. I've already said there's no excuse for name calling, but I think this has been talked out now. 
  • Options
    Had a different username for my S14 baby but frequented there...used to lurk on other boards too
    With my current:
    N16 (loss)
    & this one 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"