September 2017 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self Is Crying 1/26

Sorry I missed this for last week-- I was on a ski vacation. AND crying, coincidentally, because putting on my snowpants made me too tired to finish getting ready to ski. 

This week I cried because I had to shovel snow off the sidewalk and I didn't want to.

Let's hear it, ladies. What has you crying this week?

Re: Why My Pregnant Self Is Crying 1/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 We are also struggling to have discussions re: baby. My poor DH was quite shocked (I don't exactly know what he thought would happen when we stopped using all forms of birth control...) and I am not sure he is 100% in the "EXCITED!" camp. I think he is still in the "Oh This is a Very Big Deal and I am Terrified" camp. Which, my pregnancy brain interpreted as him not loving the baby OR me. Healthy.
  • Options
    @MplsKate yes! I automatically go to "he just doesn't care..."  The weirdest part is, he was every bit as ready to have a baby as I was. He was excited when we found out, but now I get radio silence. We talked about it yesterday and he said "I think about it all the time and worry about you, and if the baby is okay. But what am I supposed to say... 'Hey, you think something's wrong with our baby?' That would freak you out." 

Ummm.... is that really the only way you can come up with to discuss the health and safety of me and the baby? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't figure out what I want to eat. And once I do figure it out, it's usually disappointing and I don't want it. Or halfway through, I get really nauseous and I can't eat any more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    I cried today because last night I told DH I was calling in today because, wait for it, I had no lunch food. Well he got me lunch and sent me to work (I need the sick days for dr appt), my three-nanger didn't want to walk to the car and threw a fit because I made him walk. And all I could think about was how I could have been in my jammies instead of losing a battle with my three year old. 

Tomorrow i am calling in. I need a day. 
  • Options
    I cried after reading a HuffPo article about energy poverty. I don't even have an excuse, it just happened. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I cried yesterday because I started watching Friends from the beginning, and they all looked so young, and I can't believe how much I love this show. 

I also cried at dinner because it was the first time all day I'd been able to eat without vomiting, and that condensed Campbell's chicken noodle soup tasted so. damn. good.

• Options
    I cried last night because grilled cheese no longer tastes good to me and I had horrible bloating that caused horrible stomach pains.  I HATE food. ALL food right now and I am upset because I feel like I am not getting the proper nutrients to the baby :( Then I cried this morning on the way to our ultrasound, at our ultrasound then again on the way home. 
  • Options
    I almost cried during a PowerPoint brief twice. I blame the lighting in the room,  but it was probably hormones.  
  • Options
    DH is a big Call of Duty fan. The last two nights he has asked me to play with him, so I did as the loving wife I am. The first night was ok, but last night I would go matches with 0 kills and it made me want to cry. There were no tears, but it was really close and I was very sad. Good thing no one called me a wanker (this used to happen a lot several years ago when I would play with him). I would have had a total meltdown.

• Options
    I totally cried at everyone's announcements they are so cute and I can't help it...I also cried on the way to my ultrasound yesterday because the car in front of me was driving too slow 
  • Options
    I'm crying because it came out to strangers today that I was expecting. It all just fell out and then I started beating myself up cuz my close friends and some family don't even know yet and I felt like a horrible person and then got nervous somehow everyone's going to find out and hate me. They were super sweet about it and literally they know no one in my life but I still feel like a horrible person. :( 
  • Options
    sugarpixxie2sugarpixxie2 member
    edited February 2017
    I was crying last night watching Shark Tank. Everyone's story of how they started their business was so touching. My husband took the remote turn off the TV and told me it was time for me to go to bed.

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm crying because it came out to strangers today that I was expecting. It all just fell out and then I started beating myself up cuz my close friends and some family don't even know yet and I felt like a horrible person and then got nervous somehow everyone's going to find out and hate me. They were super sweet about it and literally they know no one in my life but I still feel like a horrible person. :( 
    Don't feel bad.  People at my work knew before my family.  Some of my family still doesn't know.  We live in a different country though than our families. It's exciting telling someone and the best part about strangers or people outside your normal circle is they can keep it a secret.  So don't worry about them finding out until you're ready to tell them.  
  • Options
    Last night we watched Tina Fey's Whiskey Tango Foxtrot which was really good. Fiancé missed quite a bit at the end due to having to help his in home care client so when he came back in I started to tell him what he missed and broke down crying. The scenes were powerful and yes a little gut wrenching but under normal circumstances I would not have cried! Lol

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    I cried because I started bleeding this morning from my Pap smear yesterday. I forgot I even had one and rushed to the dr to pay $200 for a ultrasound and all to find out nothing has changed. That the metal torture device they use cut me and I was bleeding from that. Being pregnant is hard. ANd paps hurt. 
  • Options
    Ae_Lovely321 thanks for the kind words! It is very hard to keep it all such a secret. Especially when your trying not to show your having morning sickness because it just looks like your hung over LOL. I creid to DH last night about it and he lovingly took my face into his hands, looked me dead in the eye and said "Babe, you need to chill so bad right now it's not even funny" Then we proceeded to bust out laughing :smile:
  • Options
    Everything is SO FUNNY. I keep laughing until I cry.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Last night I cried because SO brought up the "what-if's" topic of if the baby has birth defects. That's not even something I want to think about or stress about right now, especially in the first trimester. 

Then tonight I cried at a BBQ joint and SO had tried to squeeze some BBQ sauce onto his plate and it went everywhere! I was laughing so hard and then i started crying. Then he very daintily picked up a single tiny French fry and dipped it into this huge river of sauce he created and I lost it. 
  • Options
    DH got me a bag of the good ice from Sonic. I went to get a cup full this morning and the bag had frozen solid. No more good ice. Tears for days. 

• Options
    @DPandMB that's a straight up tradgedy! 
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 my husband literally sleeps every chance he gets which tells me he's stressing but won't talk about it. I feel like he's not excited.

@JustBored10 I wasn't able to eat anything with my first pregnancy, I had soup and cereal for 9 months. It was awful, but everything was fine. The meal at the hospital after delivery was so delicious. 
  • Options
    I cried watching anima videos on Facebook 
  • Options
    This legit just had me in tears. Done for the night. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So silly but one of the online war games I'm playing is with a group of people that I've become friends with IRL. Anyway, one of them stole a castle I was going to hit and stole my troops kills and points. I was so pissed off through he swears it was an accident. I actually started crying and my fiancé said I was being over dramatic. Now I'm mad at him too and sitting in the living room trying to keep from crying again.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    I was scrolling through the Facebook feed for a local animal rescue DH and I volunteer at and started crying watching a video clip of two puppies we just rescues last week who had broken legs (an all white husky with two broken front legs and a baby boxer with two broken back legs). The rescue paid for surgery and physical therapy, but that video of these two babies trying to play outside in the sunshine with broken legs was so cute and sad!
  • Options
    mcdoug211mcdoug211 member
    edited January 2017
    No actually tears but I couldn't find the whipped cream and I got legitimately upset I thought I threw it away when I cleaned the fridge this afternoon..I did find it thank god! Hahah
  • Options
    The newest greys anatomy made me cry
  • Options
    The newest greys anatomy made me cry
    Me too! 
  • Options
    I just cried at the newest Beauty and the Beast trailer. Something about the song Tale as Old as Time... so beautiful!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I cried today because I am tired of always feeling famished, even after I eat a meal. 
  • Options
    I was watching a show where the father hired a hit man to kill himself so that his family would get his insurance policy, saving them from financial ruin.  I cried because it was "so nice of him". 
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    Bawled my EYES OUT watching the light between oceans. Holy crap. Like heaving sobs, ugly crying. Extremely difficult movie to watch! *****TW***** There were two absolutely heartbreaking MC scenes. 
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the Huggies preemie diaper commercial?  Big sobs at that!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!