August 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Random 1/23

2»

Re: Weekly Random 1/23

• Options
    @kleigh30 my first pregnancy I was the only one of all our friends with kids at all. This time around is a lot different 
  • Options
    @kristenk727 I have used several wraps with DS, just turned 17 mos. The ring sling was ok depending on what we were out doing. And worked well when he was smaller. If it was something more time consuming we used a Tula woven wrap. So comfy and versatile and awesome for longer excursions. And it was so very warm in late fall and winter on walks. We now use the lillebaby complete all seasons and that's been great. I can even mow the yard with DS on my chest or back, lol  

@kudlica27 I'm in northeast Indiana and we've had shitty rain too. I read that for every 1" of rain it would be 10" of snow.  I couldn't even imagine how much snow we would all have! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kristenk727 I have used several wraps with DS, just turned 17 mos. The ring sling was ok depending on what we were out doing. And worked well when he was smaller. If it was something more time consuming we used a Tula woven wrap. So comfy and versatile and awesome for longer excursions. And it was so very warm in late fall and winter on walks. We now use the lillebaby complete all seasons and that's been great. I can even mow the yard with DS on my chest or back, lol  

@kudlica27 I'm in northeast Indiana and we've had shitty rain too. I read that for every 1" of rain it would be 10" of snow.  I couldn't even imagine how much snow we would all have! 
    Judah's face in this picture!  :D 
  • Options
    @pinkprincesspiper I know right?! He was sooooo not impressed! My step dad stopped by and was like omg, I have to get that face! 
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 I'm in the Akron/Fairlawn area!
  • Options
    Loving that the October board is now up. Makes me feel farther along every time a new board goes up.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just hit 10 weeks and the idea that 25% of this pregnancy is complete kinda blows my mind. 

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 I know!! I feel like I was just stalking TB waiting for August to get set up and can't believe it's already on October! Time is flying by

Pregnancy Ticker