TTC After a Loss
Options

TTCAL Check-In January 23rd, 2017

1. Introduce yourself. If you're new, this is the perfect place to jump in and let us know a little about you.

2. Status -WTO, TWW, Benched

3. Rants/Raves

4. GTKY: If you could live in any fictional place (book/movie/TV), what would it be and why?
Renee, 34 + Devon, 29 married 08/13 <3
TTC  09/15
*TW Loss mentioned*
BFP 12/15/15 EDD: 08/26/16
MMC discovered 1/25/16 at 9 +3
TTCAL 3/2016
Acupuncture 11/16
Dx December 2016: unexplained 
January 2017: 50 mg Clomid + TI =
BFP #2 01/30/17  Please be a sticky baby!
EDD: 10/15/17  Measuring ahead! 10/12/17 
Ambrose born on his due date!

Re: TTCAL Check-In January 23rd, 2017

• Options
    2.) WTO CD8.

3.) Rave - DH is recuperating from gallbladder surgery so he is off all week. We normally work opposite shifts so I don't get to see him during the work week. Im so excited that I get to come home to him and the pup all week. Being alone so much has really sucked during this process so I am excited for the company this week, which I desperately need right now. And DH is doing well after surgery which is also a rave.

Rant - just can't believe I am still here doing this. It is hard to wrap my head around.

4.) I love this question. Stars Hollow or a teacher at Hogwarts!
  • Options

2. Status -WTO, TWW, Benched. Solid smiley last night and this morning. So will be headed to the TWW soon. 

3. Rants/Raves.   ****TW-LC**** returning to work this week after being home last week with my sick son.  I so enjoyed being home with him and wish I could do all the time but I'm glad he is better as I hadn't seeing him miserable.  

4. GTKY: If you could live in any fictional place (book/movie/TV), what would it be and why?  I would be living with the Golden Girls.  I just love those ladies.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @TScalei.  I'm with you.  I can't believe I'm still here.  This is the longest I've TTC.  And as each month passes I hear my clock ticking louder and louder.  Hopefully this month is it for us!   Glad your DH is doing better and that you get to see him more this week. 
  • Options
    @Mack2342 I'm a huge GG fan myself!
    @reneeannemm good luck, hope this is your cycle!

2. TWW ~10DPO. BFN on FRER today. Only tested so I could take some ibuprofen 'cause I'm an old lady with a spazzing back (which is weird, since I run like 20 miles a week....). 
    3. R/R. Sorry for bitching so much about my back. I have been able to walk 3-4 miles a day the last 3 days but I still can't sit up straight, roll over in bed, get up or take significant turns without doubling over. Rave-another reason I tested this morning is so that we can go have sushi tonight! We only really go once a year so I'm so excited!
    4. Hmmm. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong century. Would love to experience life in colonial New England or the antebellum south. Then again, Stars Hollow sounds pretty good too... ;)
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    2. TWW mehhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. Nothing much. Good timing during fertile window. Went to the march Saturday, which was great. Now I just sit on my hands and wait for AF to eff my month up.

4. Yeah, I don't really have a good answer to my own question. I've read a lot of dystopian novels, so hahaha no. Stars Hollow is right up my alley, to be truthful, but not really into people butting their noses into my business constantly. I'd put up with that for the strong community, though.

@TScalei Glad to hear about your DH! What a relief.

@Mack2342 DH and I are watching Golden Girls right now. Very hilarious!

@amberruka I'm so sorry about your back. I understand it's chronic pain? ust awful.
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16

• Options
    Thanks @reneeannemm, I've actually only had this a week. Not sure why. 
  • Options
     Introduce yourself. If you're new, this is the perfect place to jump in and let us know a little about you.   Nicole from NYC ...mc nov @8 weeks

2. Status -WTO, TWW, Benched....WTO CD 14

3. Rants/Raves...sorry to party poop but had 3 friends announce pregnancies this weekend as well as my sister in law have her csection scheduled for 2/28....hate that we are all still here but glad I can rant to you ladies...had a good weekend doing nothing

4. GTKY: If you could live in any fictional place (book/movie/TV), what would it be and why?

I agree will @TScalei with stars hollow
  • Options
    @TScalei I'm sorry you're back to WTO. You're right, this process just sucks. Also, I had gallbladder surgery a few years ago, so I know that gallstone pain is no joke! I'm glad your DH is recovering well and will be pain-free soon!

@reneeannemm GL with this TWW! Have you had an ultrasound to confirm ovulation or how well you responded to the Clomid?

@Mack2342 I'm a GG fan too, but what did you think of the reboot? The ending made made sad and angry.

@amberruka Sorry for the BFN and the back problems. Hopefully you get better soon. Enjoy your sushi!

@nalex420 Sorry for the pregnancy announcements. Never fun. Hugs.

AFM:

2. CD14 and WTO. I had some EWCM the last couple days, so I may actually O a couple days earlier than usual for me. I'm thinking tomorrow or Wed, depending on what OPKS do today. It makes me happy that I'll find out a few days sooner whether this cycle is a bust or not, and that I should O before I have to go out of town for my third overnight work trip in three weeks.

3. Rave: We went to the March this weekend, which was amazing and awesome. Also, the aforementioned early fertile CM was a nice surprise. It meant we got some potential FW sex in on Friday without realizing it was TTC sex. Rant: Work is still crazy busy, and I need to make it through the next two weeks. Beyond that, I'm just irritated that people don't check their work for errors before it gets to me. I checked some things this weekend that were 90% filled with errors that I had to send back for corrections. Our deadline is too tight for this crap right now.

4. I love GG, but the latest ending made me mad. Probably because I identified with Rory as a kid, and I do not like her ending up as a failed journalist single mother with an unknown baby-daddy. So, I'm boycotting Stars Hollow right now. Lol. I am, however, looking out my window eagerly for owls. My letter to Hogwarts is only about 22 years too late, but I'm sure it's on it's way!
  • Options
    2. Benched until Apr.-June, depending on what my US shows on Wednesday. Still on BCP prepping for FET, but debating on taking a month off of pills. 3. Rants/Raves. I feel like I've been such a Debbie downer lately, and I hate it. I desperately need a hair makeover; maybe that'll help get me out of my funk. Raves: The weather was great this weekend and we spent a ton of time outside. 4. @Mack2342, I'd love with the GG too!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @RiverSong15 No, not this cycle. That's not how they administer Clomid in my province (or in Canada, as far as I know, but health care is provincial). My hometown, which is by no means small, only has one RE. I have ultrasound requisitions for the next two cycles, should I get there, but I'm not positive I'm going forward with TI and Clomid if this cycle doesn't work. We may skip straight to IUI with injectables starting this spring, or forego TTC altogether.

edit: wrong letter, wrong place
    TTC  09/15
    *TW Loss mentioned*
    TTCAL 3/2016
    Acupuncture 11/16

• Options
    1 - almost 1 month out from my CP from end of December - currently just having sex and enjoying it without the pressure of TTC on me.

3 - Rave - switching to Farmers insurance for home/auto will save us $500/year and yes I'm drowning myself in things that I can control right now so I don't think about the things I can't control.  Rant - a friend of mine just had a baby and I'm so happy for her yet I'm feeling sad today and having horrible thoughts that I will never be able to have another baby again.  GAWD I hate that!

4 - never really thought about it but pretty much any movie that has Hawaii in it is where I want to be right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @amberruka - hope your back feels better soon. Im with you in wanting to live another time period. I would love to experience life in colonial New England, the Antebellum South or the Renaissance. But I feel like after a few days there I would be ready to return to the comforts of my life! lol

@Mack2342 - I've actually never watched Golden Girls - but saw that it is on hulu now so I might give it a try. It seems like it would be a good ttcal distraction.

@nalex420 - Im sorry the pg announcements are just never easy.

@riversong15 - I was not very happy with the ending of the Gilmore Girls reboot either. I didn't like that that is how Rory ended up and of course not a fan of a accidental pg storyline right now. I will never stop waiting for my Hogwarts letter either! DH and I went to Wizarding World in December and I definitely teared up a bit walking around. Fx you will have great timing this cycle!
  • Options
    BkmccainBkmccain member
    edited January 2017
    1.) I'm brand new to all of this and have been reading some of the other boards and discussions. I've been married for over three years and we decided to start TTC in 2017. 

2.) TWW, ~4DPO

3.) R/R - These are related because we are in the process of planning vacations with a group of friends for the year which is awesome and fun but also challenging when TTC and not knowing what the next year will look like! Also pretending to drink alcohol at work and friendly functions just to avoid questions! 
    **edited to add a rant about long cycles. Mine is normally almost 40 days! 

4.) I agree with Stars Hollow or Hogwarts
  • Options

1. I'm back after a 4th m/c (3rd consecutive missed m/c and D&C).

2. I don't even know our status.  We're not exactly benched but still trying to figure out if we want to try again. 

3. Today was my 2 week follow up from my D&C.  Good news is my pregnancy test was negative which means my hormones are normalizing quickly.  I am getting referred to an RE so we can make a more informed decision.  We are really considering foster/adoption if we want more children, but it's a big change. 

4. GTKY: In the summer I'd take Prince Edward Island/Anne of Green Gables.  In the winter, give me the Florida Keys/setting of Flipper!

• Options
    2) Benched and waiting for IUI next cycle but I think I'm in an anovulatory cycle (which usually last me about 50 days) so it could be a while. 

3) R/R - if I'm gonna be benched couldn't I just ovulate quickly to get it over with...of course not! I posted separately about this but I think the HSG I had this month totally messed with me.

4) I think I'd spend the school year at Hogwarts and school holidays/vacations at the North Pole. I'd love to be Mrs. Claus <3

***I had to google Stars Hollow because I had no idea what it was :|
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    Sorry to hear about that @lilyaster. I'm adopted myself, so even before we started trying I was considering adoption as well. 
  • Options
    @TScalei I'm glad that your husband is recuperating well and that you're getting some extra time together. 

@Mack2342 good luck in the TWW, FX this is your month! 

@amberruka I'm sorry your back is hurting. Hopefully you feel better soon!

@nalex420 I'm sorry this week has been tough with announcements. I can totally relate, seems like so many of my friends and acquaintances are due in July when I was. 

@RiverSong15 I hope work gets less crazy for you soon! 

@reneeannemm FX that Clomid did the trick this cycle!

AFM:
    2. I think I'm about to O or just did. I haven't gotten  a positive OPK yet, but I have had a lot of EWCM the last three days and my temp appears to have risen this morning. Hopefully FF gives me crosshairs in a couple days.

3. Rant: I generally enjoy moving every couple of years with my DH, but I seriously dislike the process of looking for a new house to rent. Ugh. I'm in the throes of looking for a place now for March, and it's super overwhelming. 

4. I'd definitely have to go with Harry Potter!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Im so sorry to see you back here @lilyaster.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm mobile and at work so I don't have time to tag everyone,  but I'm reading all your posts :)

1. Introduce yourself. If you're new, this is the perfect place to jump in and let us know a little about you.   MC 12/25/16 at 9w2d

2. Status -WTO, TWW, Benched    Benched

3. Rants/Raves   Last week I had this awful pain in my right lower abdomen. It lasted a few hours then slowly let up, I figured it was gas at the time, but I'm wondering if it might be ovulation pain. I never had it before the MC (at least I don't remember it) and I'm not tracking temps right now, so it might not be that at all, I'm not asking, just thinking out loud I guess lol. 

Super awesome rave: I mentioned in the tgif thread that my mom was having a breast biopsy and she got results back today, all good!!! :)

4. GTKY: If you could live in any fictional place (book/movie/TV), what would it be and why? Uh.....Hogwarts, duh! Lol I want to be a witch!! 
  • Options
    @pumpkin0913- that is an awesome rave! So glad everything is okay with your mom.
  • Options
    @TScalei  Extra quality time with DH is awesome.  Working opposite shifts stink.  I'm glad he is recovering nicely.  Watch out for back spasms.  It happened to me and it was the worst pain ever.  

@Mack2342  GL going into TWW

@amberruka  BFNs are just no good.  Enjoy that sushi though.  I love it and don't eat it nearly as much as I would like.  I'm not too adventurous with it but still love it.  

@reneeannemm  Awesome about good timing.  Fx for you!!

@nalex420  Preg announcements are just so hard.  When I was at the gym, my Zumba instructor who announced her preg right after I found out I was going to mc said she is due in May.  I was supposed to be due in May.  To add salt to the wound, another lady said so and so is also due in May : (   Preg announcements are everywhere.  I think we need a shield and some blinders.  

@RiverSong15   Less waiting is always welcomed in this profess.  Awesome that you had TCC sex without realizing it though.  TTC sex for me is so meh.....

@vlagrl29  Enjoy the hell out of that sex.  Love how you are being so productive over things you can control.  

@babypi - FX that you had good timing. 

AFM

Introduce yourself. If you're new, this is the perfect place to jump in and let us know a little about you.  1st preg.  MMC 10/2016

2. Status -WTO, TWW, Benched  WTO CD6

3. Rants/Raves - Have been having trouble staying asleep in the last week and a half or so.  I fall asleep ok but then wake up startled and have a hard time falling back asleep in bed.  I usually end up going to the couch to sleep for a change in scenery.  I think it's anxiety related.  I hope this ends soon.  

Rave - DH is traveling for work in February and he was originally going to go during my expected FW and was able to reschedule.  However in April, he is supposed to travel for work again and it is expected that he will be gone for my FW.  Either that or we would be cutting it close.  

Rant - Not been too hopeful lately.  Definitely tough TTCAL couple of weeks.  

4. GTKY: If you could live in any fictional place (book/movie/TV), what would it be and why?  I'm not really sure.  I would love to live in a place where people are a little bit more  kinder.  A time before texting and social media, where kids can be kids and neighbors are neighborly.  

Since it's nasty and gross in Massachusetts, someplace like Hawaii like someone else said would be glorious.  

***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @tscalei That's great you're getting some husband and puppy time this week. My husband works a different shift so I totally relate to feeling lonely alot. 
    @Mack2342 i love golden girls!! excellent choice.
    @amberruka I'm sorry for the bfn, I hope your back feels better soon.
    @reneeannemm good luck in your tww.
    @riversong15 good luck with bd'ing and yay for an earlier fertile window. I hope this is your month.
    @vlagrl29 500 savings is awesome! I hear you on focusing on things you can control, this is huge with me right now. 
    @lilyaster I'm so sorry you're back here. hugs.
    @SoonToBeMommaHowe I hope your cycle isn't 50 days again, that's brutal.
    @pumpkin0913 amazing news about your mom!

AFM
    2. Status -WTO, TWW, Benched- about 6DPO/6DPIUI

3. Rants/Raves- this iui cycle was horrible. I had 2 iuis done and after the first I was doubled over in pain most of the day. I had so much pressure and pain and discomfort I was sure something was wrong. I went back the next day for my 2nd iui and the dr assured me it was normal. I know cramping after is normal  but it lasted for days and my first iui cycle I didn't feel a thing. I'm feeling mostly better now but it was a rough few days. rave- i ovulated 2 eggs this cycle so I'm hoping that means double the odds.

4. GTKY: If you could live in any fictional place (book/movie/TV), what would it be and why? good question! in honor of one of my all time favorite shows coming back, I'd want to live with Will and Grace and be their crazy third roommate.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Options
    I just thought of another rant - I love FB for keeping up with my friends and what not but the political aspect of it is really annoying me and I wish there was a way you could unfollow anything political.
  • Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited January 2017
    Greetings Ladies!

1. Introduce yourself. If you're new, this is the perfect place to jump in and let us know a little about you.

Not new, but here on and off. My details are in my siggy.

2. Status  TWW

Cycle 4/4  2 TTCAL

CD 25/12 DPO (AF due on 15DPO) Temps are...confusing

3. Rants/Raves --I was so excited about three days ago when it looked like I was going to have a triphasic temp pattern, then the next day...temp crash. Womp womp. 

I have been on a pretty healthy eating diet since December 30 and have done a really good job keeping up with it. Today, I did drink my first soda in 3 weeks, but I am going to call it a cheat day and move on. Have also managed to exercise at least 3 days a week, which is a huge improvement!

Hmmm...that's a really tough one. Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory would be great...for about a day. Then the sugar overload would get old.
  • Options
    jen83mnjen83mn member
    edited January 2017
    vlagrl29 said:
    I just thought of another rant - I love FB for keeping up with my friends and what not but the political aspect of it is really annoying me and I wish there was a way you could unfollow anything political.
    I've actually unfollowed probably 10 of my friends/acquaintances in the last week ... just can't handle the political stuff right now, or the pregnancy announcements/updates. If you post happy, un-pregnancy related stuff, then you can be my friend ;)
  • Options
    @brooklyngirl18 - Im so sorry for the IUI pain - fx crossed that this will be your cycle though.

@jen83mn - I have unfollowed so many people on fb and it is so liberating. Now whenever anyone has a baby or announces a pg _ i like the post and then promptly unfollow them. Having a feed that is not full of pg and baby milestones has been good for me right now.
  • Options
    (I'm always on mobile)

Not new, but back after a little while.  Married last June, got pregnant in July, then TW lost our first pregnancy (a girl!) in October at 11w5d. Benched ourselves November and December with an eye toward IVF for screening and hopefully banking. I'll be 40 this year.

2. Status -WTO, TWW, Benched - I guess technically WTO?  Or waiting to trigger for retrieval before I ovulate?  Just started stims this past Sunday and want to do another IVF cycle before a transfer.

3. Rants/Raves Rave - We've gotten a ton of rain and the mountains lots of snow lately (and we need it since we've been in drought).  I suppose one  "consolation" about not being KU is that I can ski this season.  Rant - not really a rant, but a gal on my five-person team at work is 4 mos so kind of a constant reminder...

4. GTKY: If you could live in any fictional place (book/movie/TV), what would it be and why?  Another vote for Stars Hollow.  It's just so charming.  I grew up in a smaller town and don't live in one now, so I think the contrast is appealing as well.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @TScalei Sorry you're feeling down about the time. I feel like as women our "biological clock" has been ingrained into us. At least your next tww is right around the corner. Are we having fun yet?  Silver lining-quality time with DH.

@amberruka Do you know what caused your back problems?  Running actually exacerbated an old injury.  Back pain sucks.  Hope you are on the mend soon!

@reneeannemm & @RiverSong15 Exciting about the women's march.  Scary to think about the future of our reproductive rights!

@vlagrl29 Control is necessary when it seems like throughout the ttc process we are stripped of it all the time.  I hate that so much of tcc is chance. 

@babypi This is the londest I have ever stayed in one place. I am goin on 8 years.  I am itching to move but we own our home and the market is crap. Good luck with the move.

@pumpkin0913 I have never felt an O pain before my loss and I FELT it bad this past O.  Maybe you are more in-tune with your body?

@SP128  fx for February FW!

@brooklyngirl18 FX for doubling your odds.  SOrry it was painful though.  

@dragonfly87  You can't be good all of the time.  If you restriuct too much you crash hard. (I speak from experience unfortunately.)  Way to go for eating healthy.  I am sure you feel better. 

AFM

I was late to this party once again!  I look forward to Mondays to catch up with you all but I always seem to forget!!!

CD 19 4/5DPO?  Fertility friend was confusing me.

Rant- I have been getting the worst sinus pressure and gas.  Ugh, tmi but it's unreal.  I am thinking that I am allergic to something in my diet.  I am already a gluten-free vegan, so I don't really have many options as it is.  I can't imagine removing something else from my diet.

Rave- Late opening due to snow.  WOot Woot, love getting to take my time in the morning.  And I actually like shoveling. I will let that replace my gym workout!

Question- I'd love to live in "Friends" world.  

• Options
    @justsuzie - I was going to say Friends too - I never get sick of that show! DH and I are always quoting it.
  • Options

2. Status -WTO, TWW, Benched
    Benched
    3. Rants/Raves
    I think I finally stopped my miscarriage bleeding sorry if TMI but it felt like it was going on forever. And its been raining here instead of snowing so thats odd but good because it means we all can still get around lol.
    4. GTKY: If you could live in any fictional place (book/movie/TV), what would it be and why? I would love to live in the Star Trek world or Dr. Who. Exploring new galaxies or some wibbily wobbly timey wimey adventure stuff.
    @TScalei Quality time with your Dh is always great. 
    @Mack2342 Glad your son is feeling better:)
    @amberruka Sorry about your back. I know it sucks so bad. My good friend has to have surgery in a couple of weeks for it too and DH has always had quite a problem with his back and stress.
    @reneeannemm Good luck in TWW. FX this is your month.
    @nalex420 Sorry for all the announcements bumming you out. 
    @Riversong15 FX this is your month! Rooting for you woot woot.
    @Luckyu317 Go get yo' hair did girl! I always feel so good afterwards but I go like every other year lmfao.
    @vlagrl29 YAY for $500 savings! I feel you on the control thing!
    @Bkmccain Sorry you find yourself here but hope you get good news soon!
    @babypi Oh well, that sounds so stressful. I would hate to move so often because you have to pack,unpack, credit checks, etc. Not fun!
    @lilyaster sorry that you find yourself back here, Hope you get good news soon!
    @soontobemommahowe or somehow if we are benched that our body would know and just give as a full break for these cycles until we are off the bench!
    @pumpkin0913 Glad your mom's results came back good!
    @SP128 yes Hawaii would be nice right now!
    @brooklyngirl18 FX for doubling the odds! I hope for good news for you this month!
    @dragonfly87 Yay to exercising 3 days a week. I need to get on that ASAP! Trying to lose about 15 lbs. boo
    @Artemis714 Yay to skiing but can you believe in my life i have never ever gone Skiing.
    @justsuzie Hope your sinus and gassiness will pass and it isn't an allergy because it must be already hard if you're Celiac and Vegan!
  • Options
    Hey @MimoCa hooray for finally stopping bleeding! Small victories  :)
  • Options
    @amberruka yes lol small victories, one little step at a time hah
  • Options
    @MimoCa Again, sorry you are back here with us.  Love that you love Star Trek. Hope you are able to get your cycle back on track.
  • Options
    @SP128 ugh I had terrible insomnia after mc for about 6 months. I had the most help from cup of calm tea. It has passionflower and chamomile. I highly recommend it!  Hope you get your rest soon! 

1. I've been on and off for a while. MC 8/2015 about 6 weeks. MC 6/2016 about 6 weeks also.

2. Benched until appt in February. Thinking they'll put me on progesterone. 

3. We're in the process of selling our home and getting ready to build a new home and it is such a welcome distraction! I can't wait to decorate a new house! Waiting on an offer on our house first at the moment. 

4. I'm totally a fantasy and historical fiction girl. So Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, or Gossip Girl or the OC because I loved it. 
  • Options
    TScalei said:
    @justsuzie - I was going to say Friends too - I never get sick of that show! DH and I are always quoting it.
    DH and I are making our way through the entire series of Friends. We're currently starting season 9 and I'm already a little bummed that it will be over soon. lol I have such a life
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    @SoonToBeMommaHowe  It's a feel good show.  Whenever I am feeling like crap I always watch it.  That, and Seinfeld.  :)
  • Options
    @justsuzie thanks. I hope so too, sooner rather than later even though I'm benching myself I hate the anticipation of what will my body too. I know you know how that sucks!
  • Options
    Additional rant (thanks in advance for indulging me):  There's nothing quite like continuing to get bills from the lost (in my case my first) pregnancy.  I just today (1/24) got in the mail the bill from the State of California's first tri screening (from 9/21).  I understand there's a bit of a lag with government, but no thanks for the reminder :( - not to mention the effectively wasted $$.  Okay done.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @artemis618. Delayed bills really do suck. I had an ultrasound the first week of April with my second loss, and I guess the clinic forgot to run the bill through my insurance until December. I got the bill right before Christmas. Hopefull this is the last bill you'll have to see!

@MimoCa Yay for the little things. I'm glad you're done bleeding.

@justsuzie @TScalei @SoontoBeMommaHowe I love friends too! As a heads up for those that haven't seen it yet, Seasons 9 and 10 have an IF component. I don't want to spoil anything, but don't want triggers for you lovely ladies either. I'm still OK watching those episodes, so I don't think it's too bad. 

@brooklyngirl18 I'm sorry for the IUI pain. Hopefully it means you have two nice, big, wonderful eggs to work with!