May 2017 Moms

FFFC 1.20.17

2»

Re: FFFC 1.20.17

• bacorrea said:
    Haha the last time she has had one in general. I'm giving her one tomorrow, but all of the sudden she hates baths. It's super annoying and I haven't had the energy to deal and she isn't super gross or anything. But still, it may have been two weeks. She SCREAMS as if I'm murdering her. It's not like some tramatic event has happened. She just went from a garden tub where she could basically swim around to a normal sized tub and is apparently
    super pissed about it. 
    How old is she? We convinced my son showering was super fun a little before his second birthday and we haven't done a bath in probably 5 months? It is AMAZING! One of us usually gets in with him but it's faster and no toys or dumping water out and you are way more comfortable than sitting on the floor next to a tub. 

Also now that I have been playing the pregnancy card (for no real reason) my husband showers him. I highly recommend it. 
    I used to just throw the kids in the shower with me too! But now DD1 is 5 and lots of body questions are coming up when she sees mommy naked. I answer generally but I'm not mentally ready for that yet! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • @BeachMommy2B Lol I'm actually relieved that's your answer because it was my guess and I would've felt odd about being wrong lol
  • Loading the player...
  • @OmegaRose3 ohhh yeah prenatal 's lol I'm super guilty 
  • KMD1106 said:
    I forgot this one yesterday. The other night I made one of my favorite dinners. I was so excited to have it for lunch the next day. When I woke up, I realized I left it out on the counters over night. FFFC: I cried. 
    I did that with the first batch of yogurt I had made in my Instant Pot. I fell asleep watching tv. 

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.