Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 1/20

2»

Re: WTO Friday 1/20

• Options
    @linzrunz Hey, great to see you back! You know I actually almost told @loveindc there is one person here with a variable LP (you) but I didn't want to drag you out if you were taking a bump break :) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lurking from the TWW**
    @loveindc as the other ladies have said your LP should be fairly consistent. One other thing that can cause a variable LP is breast feeding. Often your LP is short PP and then will gradually lengthen but may not return to normal untill weaning. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @adirat drag away.  I miss you guys!!  Been dealing with some mental demons but I'm slowly fighting them off. :)

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    I'm mobile today.. took the day off for the BD weekend marathon.. lol sorry tmi.

Month/Cycle:  4/4

CD: CD10

WAYDTGKU: BD EOD, PNV, greean tea OPK, CM.

R/R: took the day off! Great day except for the political stuff today 

CS/Q: my fears are coming true... it's CD10 and i have EWCM... and my wondfo op strip was slightly darker yesterday night... how long from EWCM is true O? CD is too early... :(

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were in high school? Are you doing that now, or something completely different? Large Animal Veterinarian.... and now i'm a desk jockey in a law office. Wahhhhhhhhh!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    wabash15 said:
    Lurking from the TWW**
    @loveindc as the other ladies have said your LP should be fairly consistent. One other thing that can cause a variable LP is breast feeding. Often your LP is short PP and then will gradually lengthen but may not return to normal untill weaning.
    Just another two cents..My LP was so consistent when TTC DS, only off by a day or so. But now TTC #2, it's been so variable. I can attest that BF definitely affects it. DS weaned completely in August and I'm still waiting for my "normal" cycle to return. It should be consistent though when all is running smoothly. 
  • Options
    @VLillyV it really depends on the person. some people only get EWCM on one day others will have it for a week.  For me I usually get fertile CM (watery or EWCM) for 3-7 days prior to O.  So if possible I would start HIO but it may still be several days before O. GL
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    edited January 2017
    *lurking*

@peregrine I read the first few words of your r/r and was wondering for a few seconds what a fake baked potato is and how someone could commit a travesty like that  :D

eta for words and to add I'm a lurker because I completely forgot what board I was on lol

• Options
    *lurking*

@peregrine I read the first few words of your r/r and was wondering for a few seconds what a fake baked potato is and how someone could commit a travesty like that  :D

eta for words and to add I'm a lurker because I completely forgot what board I was on lol
    Yeah, he's a fake baked potato or talentless Oompa Loompa here.  If DH and I haven't had alcohol already.

As for how that travesty was committed......
  • Options
    Well, I go here now...

Month/Cycle:  7/7

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Not enough?  PNV, B complex, Iron supplement, BBT, HIO EOD during FW, CP/CM tracking.... thinking about NTNP for a while now...

R/R: Rave!: It's Fri-yay and I only worked half a day!  Rant!: Work sucked today... got yelled at by an 80 y/o man and then set of a room alarm accidentally... I was helping out in a new building and had no idea that the door was alarmed!! Always fun. Trump... need I say more? 

CS/Q: Nothing to see here.

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were in high school? Are you doing that now, or something completely different?

I think it was a mix between a teacher, a lawyer, and a physical therapist.  I am now an occupational therapist so not entirely off track.
  • Options
    @Peregrine Cheeto-In-Chief (I can't remember where I read that but I ROFLed when I did)

@Pinky917 I gotcha. When you say "keep it" do you mean keep putting temps into it to see what it says and post a screenshot later?
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LoveInDC  May I ask what your college degree was in?  Curious about your career!
  • Options
    @feeislove I meant keep the app if you are a fan of BSC internet forums :)
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    @sarelizr - Of course! My degree is a B.A. in English Language & Literature with a minor in Creative Writing (Poetry). Technical writing and poetry surprisingly have a lot in common. Everything else I learned about technical writing was a combination of experience, instinct, and advice from technical writer friends I made.
  • Options
    MythrilMythril member
    edited January 2017
    I'll be back later to read everyone's posts and see how they are!

Month/Cycle: 13/10 

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Temping, cm 

R/R:  I compared this month's beginning temps to the last few months, and I believe it's going to be another anovulatory cycle. :( Meanwhile I'm having weird cramps. My opks from yesterday and the day before were a little darker than today's, but I know I haven't ovulated. And all around... just observing because that's all I can do. For every aspect of my life, I can only wait and see.

CS/Q:<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60e8fc">My Ovulation Chart</a>

GTKY: I wanted to be an actress. I wanted to start with theater and then move onto movies if I could. I wanted to be challenged in roles, to feel and show emotions I don't normal get to without feeling guilty. Life would have been one big imaginary adventure.

But. Now I'm a housewife with no house and a touch of the blargles.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  7/7 post myomectomy

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Ubiquinol, PNVs, OPKs, BBT, melatonin

R/R: I'm off work for the inauguration!! Rant: The protests in DC are scary and make me sad for the division in our country.

CS/Q: I don't even know if the temp today is right because I read it then completely forgot it and didn't bother to check again. I just thought "Typical temp" and put that in. Meh.

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were in high school? Are you doing that now, or something completely different?
    I had no idea what I wanted to be except away from my parents' house! I figured I'd come up with something after I got to college.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited January 2017
    @GG620 Great job on cutting the coffee!! I only drink one cup a day but if I don't have that cup by mid afternoon my head will be pounding.  :|  I think I may switch to tea at some point so I'm still getting some caffeine, just less. 
  • Options
    Late to the party, but not much to see here...

Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: just pnv and temp at the moment

R/R: cd2 is crampy and back pain day, yay!  That plus cold and rainy. But yay Friday!  I'm staring at the clock willing it to move faster... Jealous of you east coasters and it already being 5 o'clock...

CS/Q: nada

In high school, I wanted to manage a horse farm. That's not what I do now but my field is small and I want to keep my internet anonymity.  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5 TTC/ 3 TTA/ 1 NTNP

CD: 15

R/R I've had the worst cramp for 2 days. It's only on my left side and I'm not sure if it's ovulation pain or I just need to poop because I have been "backed up" the past few days. I had copious amount of EWCM a few days ago and still have some (but less). We BD on CD 13, last night the cramp was so bad I couldn't. I'm going to buy some prune juice or a laxative later today and hopefully we can BD tonight.

GTKY:  I changed my mind a lot but I know that an architect was a big one, I even checked out a college for it. At the tour a professor spoke to the group and said if you want to have a paying job, don't be an architect. Well there was no way my dad was going to let me go to an expensive school in Boston and not have a good paycheck after. I ended up majoring in Economics, which I kind of like. I'm more into community and economic development. Right now I'm a part time DoD contractor and on my days off I substitute teach at the school on base. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @kiwi2628 Love the Star Wars gif

@adirat GL in TW

@kt1992 Congrats on finishing your program!

@TravelingCouple Yay for +OPK

@linzrunz Yay solid smiley!

@kmornelas29 GL in TWW!

Month/Cycle:  5/5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, CM, BBT, HIO EOD-ED during FW

R/R: Rant: My co-worker's grandfather passed away yesterday. I feel bad for him and my T&P are with his family, but the team for some reason thinks I can just do everything he does when I only understand maybe 25% of what he does. It's creating some very long and very stressful days. I don't want him to come back until he's ready, but I really hope he's back Monday. Rave: It's the weekend!

CS/Q: Nothing today

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were in high school? Are you doing that now, or something completely different? I really wanted to be a teacher. I had a really hard time in college though. I was one of those students that did really well in high school with out ever having to study so college was a tough adjustment. Now I'm a contracts assistant at an aerospace company.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  1/2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BD, BBT, 2 fertility apps (so I can compare) more BD

R/R: MIL and FIL are visiting this weekend. (Andvthere was much rejoicing. Yay.)

CS/Q: I'm still trying to figure out all of the TTC info. We've never put effort into TTGP before, so I never really learned it. Guess who going to be lurking all over these boards? (This girl!!)

GTKY: What did you want to be when you were in high school? Are you doing that now, or something completely different? I planned to star on Broadway, and I even got a BFA in musical theatre performance, but I forgot to factor in rejection. My self-esteem has never been great at handling day-in-day-out rejection, particularly when it's often not due to something I can control, so aside from the occasional community theatre production, my character shoes have been hung up. I fell into product design and development (mostly shoes), but we moved for DH's job, and I haven't found anything around here yet. 
  • Options
    @cactusblossum sorry for the late reply :neutral: We're cruising on the Carnival Breeze. This will be my second time on this particular ship. We have also cruised RCL, and NCL. They're all pretty similar especially when you cruise on the newer ships. We dock at Montego Bay and we're spending the day and the Hilton Rose Hall resort, it has a mini water park and it'll be an all inclusive day pass. I have done the falls - but it was a very long time ago - SO AMAZING!!

@canonmom413 I've been working for the same company since I was in college. At first it was just an hourly job to pay the bills and now it's turned into my career. I ended up being recruited from a manager in the US while I was still working in Montreal (originally from Winnipeg). And here I am (many years later) and I still love it.
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2017
    @linzrunz I sometimes get insomnia around O. Do you think it's hormonal for you?
    @cdnrunning We stayed at Sandals Montego Bay when we were on our Honeymoon!
    @UberMcAngi Good luck with the job search! 
    @slaven Hopefully that pain was O! I've found kiwi also helps move things along and tastes much better than prune juice!
    @mythril I don't see O on your chart yet, but it's still early!!
    @Pinky517 My suggestion is to take your temp at different times of the day to test if the thermometer shows different temps. If it does, it's fine!
    @feeislove @LoveinDC I agree that there seems to be something wrong with your apps
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 that sounds AMAZING!!! I've been considering a land vacation for our next trip rather than a cruise but I keep on planning cruises. I can't help myself.
  • Options
    @cdnrunning we were docked next to the breeze fairly recently, it looks like a great ship!  We've done carnival, RCL, and most recently ncl, too. I thought NCL came up a step short in just about every category versus the other two.  We have a princess cruise booked later this year. (we book on itinerary first, price second). If you haven't done it before, consider doing chefs table. Its about $75 per person extra but you get a tour of the kitchen during dinner, the most amazing food ever and like 7 courses of it, and a unlimited boatload of yummy wine. 
    BabyFruit Ticker