2»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle:4

CD/DPO:25/ not sure

Timing: Ok?

Testing: Friday or Saturday if necessary

R/R:long day at work

CS/Q:  today AF is due according to FF still having brown creamy CM slightly more nauseous today and still mild cramping 

GTKY:  Where did you go on your honeymoon or favorite place you have vacationed? We went to Maryland on the Chesapeake and Washington D.C. For our honeymoon
    Me:26    DH:34
    married: 7-16-2016
    TTC: 10/16
    BFP: 10-31-2016
    M/C:11/16

• Options
    @cactusblossum yes that happens to me.  Sometimes if I get a temp and its way out of what I expected then I retake it right away and it can be completely different.  What I usually do is write both temps down in the notes section on FF and enter the first temp. if that temp is messing with the interpretation I may put the other one in.  Sometimes I think I'm not away enough and I dont have the thermometer seated well or something... 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cactusblossum Another option is to temp vaginally.  This is especially good if you're a mouth-breather like I am.  The only thing is that you should wait until your next cycle since it tends to run higher.

I do find the beeping of the thermometer difficult, if not impossible, to hear at times, though...

Image result for muffled sound gif

Apparently South Park is my jam today.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    @icecubeinthedesert luckily it was his phone!! And yup. Man cold--it's the worst!

@hartmich I think I have one too. Ugh!!  But what did you find in the rabbit hole?

@Lizlann Greece is one of my top places I want to travel to!!

@LoveInDC it was fun but the one in Williamsburg is a million times better.  Cleaner and themed better and better variety of rides. 

@LuND what a horrible dream!!! And Ireland & Australia are on the top of my bucket list too!

@Dilynne oh no!  I hope you feel better soon!!

@wabash15 yay for being out of the cast & for good test resu

@WillRunForWine21 I've always wanted to try an all inclusive resort!

@cactusblossom oh I want to go on a Mediterranean cruise so badly!!
  • Options
    @hartmich oh let the BSC begin!!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 

CD/DPO: 16/1?? (Hopefully - got the best LH surge ever on those Wondfo sticks)

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Not yet

R/R: Going for a much needed pedicure and manicure tomorrow - woohoo!!

CS/Q: 

GTKY:  Where did you go on your honeymoon or favorite place you have vacationed?
    DH (then boyfriend) went on our first vacation together on a cruise to the Caribbean, and got engaged. We went to Secrets Silversands for our honeymoon - it was great, definitely would looooove to go back. 

Me: 34 | DH: 32
    Married: May 2015
    DS: 12/17
    BFP#2: 12/26, EDD#2: 9/5

• Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited January 2017
    @FireLily0: Are you temping to confirm O? Or did you get positive OPKs for a few days? If not, it's possible to O anywhere from 12-48 hours after your first positive OPK. Also, OPKs unfortunately do not confirm O...just show it may happen.

But FX you did O!
  • Options
    @aurora1974 and whoever else temps vaginally.. how far up do you insert the thermometer?
  • Options
    FireLily0FireLily0 member
    edited January 2017
    @dragonfly87 I am temping, just have not gotten the increased temp (this morning it was low - hoping it will increase tomorrow), thus the ???. The sticks got progressively darker throughout the week and light today. I think it is just wishful thinking that I did O.

Me: 34 | DH: 32
    Married: May 2015
    DS: 12/17
    BFP#2: 12/26, EDD#2: 9/5

• Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited January 2017
    @fireLily0 : Keep temping, hopefully the spike comes soon...but likely no spike means no O yet (with at least three days of sustained increase).

ETA: You are welcome to post here, but a lot of ladies stay in WTO until confirmed O.

If you provide a link to chart, a lot of ladies can chime in too to help interpret.
  • Options
    @Redpuma119 I put mine in about an inch and a half. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    Aurora1973Aurora1973 member
    edited January 2017
    @Redpuma119 Same as @FLAshley.  I basically want it to be in enough to get the temp and stay by itself :)

Edited because of a stupid typo...
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    blackrose-9blackrose-9 member
    edited January 2017
    Hello! I'm new to this board but I'm currently on my ttw. I'm also going to a fertility clinic since we have been ttc for 3 years now. It's my first month on clomid so I'm hopeful, but not too hopeful. It's currently day 22 of my cycle and on day 27 (1/23) I go in for my blood test. On day 15 I had my lh surg. unfortunately my husband was also sick so we had to wait until day 17 to do anything (1am because we didn't want to wait any longer :smiley:) but we had bms on days 10,12,17,18, &19 so fingers crossed! Right now I feel like every single could be a symptom lol
  • Options
    BlackRose said:
    Hello! I'm new to this board but I'm currently on my ttw. I'm also going to a fertility clinic since we have been ttc for 3 years now. It's my first month on clomid so I'm hopeful, but not too hopeful. It's currently day 22 of my cycle and on day 27 (1/23) I go in for my blood test. On day 15 I had my lh surg. unfortunately my husband was also sick so we had to wait until day 17 to do anything (1am because we didn't want to wait any longer :smiley:) but we had bms on days 10,12,17,18, &19 so fingers crossed! Right now I feel like every single could be a symptom lol
    Again, welcome @BlackRose but please read the top stickies and lurk a bit so you can get an idea of how the board works. This is a daily thread, and as you can see, this one is from yesterday. Make sure you join the correct daily thread to prevent confusion. There is also a separate thread for introductions. This is a place to put your status (using the form at the beginning of the thread) and ask any questions.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 36/???

Timing: Decent considering I was sick all of FW

Testing: White as snow BFNs for the past week

R/R: Ranting: My body is the biggest tease... extended cycle, tons of symptoms, and BFN. What. the. actual. living. eff.  Raving: Took a "sick" day from work for some mental health today and I'm feeling pretty relaxed.  I have been trying to get back into the groove of eating healthy and exercising regularly.  I am even throwing in some meditation :-)  There is an app called Insight and it has tons of meditation programs on it - so far, I'm in love.

CS/Q: ;alskdfjboisdf

GTKY:  Where did you go on your honeymoon or favorite place you have vacationed?

DH and I have yet to take our honeymoon (going on 2 years later...), but I really enjoyed our weekend trip to D.C. and when we went to Disney World for Christmas... the little girl in me basically cried the whole time with joy, it was that great!