Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Where did you go on your honeymoon or favorite place you have vacationed?

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • @hartmich, BFN was all that was logged for it to change, but it I remove it, I get solid CHs. I'm thinking maybe it was because I haven't temped since 4dpo, since I was pretty certain of O date, but I just thought it was weird. Sorry about the lady cave troubles. FX is a good sign for you!

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @Lizlann - that's why I have cheap tests.  So I can pee on all the sticks.  But deal here is in the TWW, if I want to drink, POAS.  I don't mind.
  • Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing:No sex for me. 

Testing: No sex means no testing. 

R/R: I think the flu finally hit me.  i don't think I'm going to be at work much longer. 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Where did you go on your honeymoon or favorite place you have vacationed? I went to France and Spain when I was 18. It was so amazing.  Other than that, I haven't been on vacation but both families have summer cabins we like to frequent. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• I'll be back to respond! 

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: -4,-2,+1

Testing: BFN today 

R/R: I'm at the point where I'm ready for AF to arrive and get this show on the road. I have been able to feel her coming for the past couple of days! 

Rave: we went dog sledding yesterday and it was so fun!

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Where did you go on your honeymoon or favorite place you have vacationed?
    we went to Thailand for our honeymoon which was amazing  but my favorite vacations have been the times we've been to Hawaii and just relax for a week. 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @Dilynne hope you feel better soon
    @haylsbayls sorry for the BFN
    @lund that gif is great, thanks girl!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @LuND glad your DH didn't mix the drink without putting up a fight! My DH has been similar lately.  Not so much with booze, but with pot.  After I freaked out at him last month for not stopping smoking when I asked, he basically stopped cold turkey.  He's also been reading up on menstrual cycle things so he can better understand what'd going on which is cute :)
    @dragonfly87 sorry about the temp drop but fx it means nothing! Also, so jealous of your Europe trip! I've only been to Europe once (London for 52 hours to take DH to a soccer game for his 30th) and I am dying to go back!
    @haylsbayls sorry AF is on her way but fx she comes really soon so you can move on to the next cycle!
    @wabash15 glad you're out of your cast and yay
    Me: 29 | DH: 30
    Married since: May 2015
    TTC #1 since August 2016 (also TTC for 3 months in Fall 2015)
  • @wabash15: yay for temps staying up and FX you don't have to buy anymore hpts! I bought a batch of 25 wondfos off amazon because I was down to 2...my hope is that it jinxed me and I won't have to use any of them :)
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 after break

CD/DPO: 34/ ?

Timing: good

Testing: maybe tomorrow when my tests come...I already know I'm out this cycle but what the hell

R/R: starting to feel discouraged since af hasn't come yet...I've been getting my period on my own every month since last April and this month nothing...

CS/Q:

GTKY:  Where did you go on your honeymoon or favorite place you have vacationed? I mean the only place we ever go is the beach, nothing fancy but I like it.
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • @dragonfly87 fx our HPT madness works for both of us!!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Oh, and @wabash15 yay for benign!!  @Dilynne go home, girl!  The flu is no joke this year...lots of people are ending up with pneumonia.  Take care of yourself and feel better!
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• @aurora1973 your posts always crack me up. I'm sorry SIL is complaining so much, especially when you would be willing to put up with just about anything to be in her situation.  I hope for your sake she stops whining.  Way to hump like teenagers!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• kmac09 London was nice, but we actually really loved Brighton and the countryside areas more. We aren't big city people (feels claustrophobic), so if you make it back, I would recommend also visiting outside of the city.  We weren't able to go to Stonehenge or some of the other more famous areas outside of London, but there are lots of great options.

Also, a big way we afforded the trip (only $5,500 for both of us for 19 days including airfare from the US, hotels, food, activities) was by using travel rewards cards. So definitely look into a few with sign up bonuses if you plan to travel soon.
  • Ladies I'm out, heading over to WTO.  DO NOT follow me!
  • @RedBreast35 thanks for letting us know re the wondfos! Also, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @mispanda sorry to hear at. Treat yourself tonight
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• @RedBreast35: did you buy your wondfos from an authorized wondfo dealer (there are like 10 approved)? I have heard of that happening when people buy from non-authorized sellers.
  • @mispanda: Sorry AF has arrived, definitely treat yourself!
  • @hartmich Ugh, I hope you don't have a yeast infection. About the rabbit hole I am sure we have all been there AKA don't look at my google search. 

@Lizlann Yes ! Exactly. When you graduate high school and are of legal age you should probably fight your own battles. 

@LoveInDC Hope your day got better !! <3

@Dilynne oh no !! Feel better !!

@kmac09 Breaks are important. Glad you refreshed and came back to join us !!

@haylsbayls Jealous !!!! I would LOVE to go dog sledding !! Sorry for the BFN and impending af. 

@wabash15  YES !! So glad to hear about your biopsy results !!

@mispanda So sorry. Eat and drink everything tonight. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @cactusblossum I haven't ever retaken a temp, mainly because I'm always afraid the second one will be wrong.  My understanding is (and I could be wrong) that the longer you're awake, the less accurate your BBT is because your metabolism gets activated more, you have moved more, etc., so your temp often goes up.  I'm not sure if this can happen immediately after taking it the first time, but who knows.  Also, if you happen to put the thermometer farther back and to the side of your tongue the second time, that could give you a higher temp readout even though your temperature is technically still the same (different areas under your tongue have more heat than others).  Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I would probably go with the first temp and note the second temp in the notes section on FF for yourself.