Weekly Randoms (1/16) - Page 5 — The Bump
February 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms (1/16)

1235»

Re: Weekly Randoms (1/16)

• lap018lap018 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary First Answer
    edited January 2017
    Hey guys! If you could please keep my brother and his girlfriend in your thoughts and prayers, she was 20 weeks and was in a serious car accident this morning and the baby didn't make it. She had an emergent splenectomy and is currently on the ventilator and struggling with fluid overload and congestive heart failure due to the large amount of blood products and fluids they had to use to resuscitate her
  • Aw man positive thoughts for your sister 
    lap018
  • That's terrible @lap018 :'( I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!
    lap018
  • Oh my gosh, how awful. Sending thoughts and prayers your family's way @lap018
    lap018
  • @lap018 That poor woman. Your family is in my thoughts.
    lap018
  • @lap018 will definitely pray for them, and your whole family. That's a sad ordeal!
    lap018
  • lap018 said:
    Hey guys! If you could please keep my brother and his girlfriend in your thoughts and prayers, she was 20 weeks and was in a serious car accident this morning and the baby didn't make it. She had an emergent splenectomy and is currently on the ventilator and struggling with fluid overload and congestive heart failure due to the large amount of blood products and fluids they had to use to resuscitate her
    My heart breaks for them :'( I am so sorry. Keeping them in my prayers. I can't even imagine. 
    lap018
  • I'm so sorry @lap018! Sending lots of T&P's your way :(
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
    lap018
  • I'm so sorry @lap018. Praying for your family. 

lap018
  • I'm so sorry to hear that @lap018! Praying for your family for sure.
    lap018
  • @lap018 I'm so sorry, your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Creepy internet hugs!  :(
    lap018
  • That is so terrible, I'm really sorry @lap018. They will be in my thoughts and prayers
    lap018
  • I am so sorry for your family @lap018 ; I will keep them in my prayers.

lap018
  • @lap018 how awful. I'm so sorry.
    lap018
  • @lap018 that's terribly sad news, and it breaks my heart for them. I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers... and also I sent you a PM.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    lap018
  • I'm so sorry to hear that @lap018. I'll definitely keep them in my prayers. 

lap018
  • @lap018 im so sorry to hear this! Prayers that she will pull through! Xxx
    lap018
  • edited January 2017
    @lap018 I'm so sorry for your family's loss! Prayers that your brother's girlfriend will survive and find the will to live after such a devastating tragedy as the death of her precious baby. I am so heartbroken for them. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    lap018
  • Holy shit that's so sad :(
    lap018
  • That is heartbreaking. Praying for them :(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    lap018
  • I'm so sorry to hear that. How awful. They and you are in my thoughts. 
    lap018
  • Oh my goodness @lap018, they will be in my prayers! So sorry to hear that.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
    lap018
  • I am so sorry @lap018, I will keep your family in my prayers. 
    lap018
  • @lap018 I am so sorry for your family.   How devastating.   I hope they can get her stabilized.  
    Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
    lap018
  • So sorry for your family @lap018, hoping she stabilizes soon. 

lap018
  • @lap018 I am so sorry to hear about the struggle your family is facing. I will keep your brother and his partner in my thoughts, as well as all the other people around them who are impacted. Especially you. Make sure you take care of yourself over the next few days/weeks. 

lap018
  • @lap018 I'm so sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine :( sending thoughts and prayers for your brother, his girlfriend, you and your whole family. That's so heartbreaking to hear.
    BFP #1: DD born on 08.25.12 BFP #2: 09/08/15 miscarried at 6w BFP #3: DD2 born on 02.07.17
    lap018
1235»