May 2017 Moms
Options

Anterior Placenta Ladies, Stop In!

2»

Re: Anterior Placenta Ladies, Stop In!

• Options
    FTM here and I have a Question: I started feeling baby girl around 22 weeks... I really started at 23 weeks and it's become more regular. I usually feel her a few times during the day and then quite a bit at night after dinner when my husband and I watch some TV. Last week I started feeling her at night when I went to bed. 

I'm currently 25w 4d; Yesterday I barely felt her, like maybe 3 kicks total! It was enough of a decline to make me worry. Although, I did work out after school and could only stay up for a 30min TV show. I told my husband this morning when we woke up, and he told me not to worry. This morning I haven't felt her yet, though that is normal. I was going to wait till after lunch to see... Should I be worried? Or is this normal?
  • Options
    Jkp7749Jkp7749 member
    edited February 2017
    Ive been experiencing the same thing. My babies movements were getting bigger and more often but the past couple days i have only felt very subtle movements  and not nearly as often. I was very suprised by their positioning at my last u/s so im assuming theyve moved again and its just not as easy to feel. Yours could totally be related to positioning as well... Or just simply that you were busy yesterday! Mine move a bunch at night too but when im busy i dont notice as much! they say drink juice and lay down for an hour... I believe youre supposed to feel four movements of any kind. If you are concerned though, it certainly wont hurt to talk to your dr or nurse! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Cubslove12 I can go a couple days without feeling any movement. Those are normally the days that my sciatica hurts. I'm not overly concerned about it at the moment since bump is growing, but I may talk to the doctor about it tomorrow to see if he's on the same boat as me.
  • Options
    Count me in too!  I started feeling little movements now and again at 21ish weeks and they had really picked up this week (23).  Then today a whole lot of nothing in the movement category.  I happened to be having an ultrasound today for follow up of a few things missed on the anatomy scan and little girl was in there moving up a storm.  So maybe it is positioning after all and I can feel her better some days depending on where she is and placenta blocks it in other positions?  
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat. Sometimes I feel
    a kick or two every time I sit still for a minute, other days, nothing. On nothing days I usually get out the doppler and check in. I usually hear a kick I can't feel. 
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    I'm a FTM, 25 weeks today and I can't feel something I can strongly identify as a kick at this point. I do feel rolling sensation movements and the movement is essentially all in my pelvic area, well below my belly button. In my anatomy scan, my baby's head was to the left of my belly button and he was laying in a sort of breech, sort of transverse position. I was 19 weeks at that scan and he was moving all over the place, and I didn't feel any of it. Now I feel movement most days, but it varies in frequency and intensity. I notice it most when I'm laying down and after I eat. I haven't noticed any external movement at this point-my husband is so anxious to feel a kick-so I hope that comes soon!

Ali
  • Options
    MrsCPALeslieMrsCPALeslie member
    edited February 2017
    Im 25w1d today and a FTM @alileibyand I still don't feel too much either. I just feel strong rolls, flutters, and thumping occasionally and some days nothing at all. I had an appointment on Monday and had an ultrasound as well and everything was fine if that give us all reassurance.