October 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC 01.13.17

Re: FFFC 01.13.17

• Options
    I don't want to have sex ever again. My sex drive is negative right now. And H doesn't seem to understand the boobs aren't for his pleasure anymore, they are now bottles. I just do it to do it for him. 
  • Options
    Ok so babe is 13 weeks and we still have not been intimate. We tried once and it was the worst thing of all time so I've silently been holding out. I'm still having pain/side effects from my complications so I really just don't feel great about my body and its disaster that it is... And also I'm just TIRED. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in the opposite boat. I want it pretty much all the time now, but FI works sooo much and I have a house full of little ears when he is home =/ The time never seems right, and to top it off this nexplanon implant makes me bleed every other dang week and I just can't catch a break!
  • Options
    So I guess infants up to 18 months  are not supposed to have any screen time. like zero. none at all. This seems unrealistic to me. Baby V seems to enjoy watching TV while sitting on our laps and I do not feel guilty when she watches it for a little while.
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @brzvice So I must admit, that when DS1 was born I was sooo strict about everything... How could I not be?!? I spent months reading books, blogs, magazines, studies, etc about parenting and all the right and wrong things.... Then my baby was actually here and it all changed. Our families were taking care of our babe while we were both working full time so I knew there would be things I'd just have to let go... And screen time was a big one. It would magically quiet him down, or help when he was fussy and well, we were pretty desperate.... But you get to decide what you'll allow and what works for your kids. I still limit screen time with DS1 bc he's at an age where he wants to constantly have an electronic or his friends/cousins are always using an iPad and I don't want him to be that reliant on it. He loves to play with his toys and be creative so it's all about balance I guess. My parents are older so basically tv and my siblings raised me, so I always knew early on I didn't that to be my kids fate. 

Also so I have several friends who SWORE their children would never have screen time or play on an iPad until it was appropriate, and they will tell you know years later what a joke that was. Whatever you decide, just think about moderation and how it all helps mommy keep her sanity.