June 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 1/11

Show me the babies!
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: HDBD 1/11

• Options
    meggyme said:

Jackie has started pulling herself up into her knees (because crawling just wasn't enough). We had snow this week, so we got to use all our cool winter clothes. 6 1/2 months old.
    Your kitchen looks so nice!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @laurenm2123 thanks! We got lucky finding an old house with an updated kitchen.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    alcermack said:
    Lily is 6 1/2 months and still no teeth or crawling. She has started figuring out how to move her walker and is happy almost all day. Eating like a champ and loves pumpkin and bananas.
    The top pic omg!!! (Insert heart eye emoji)
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options

Charlotte turned 7 months on the 3rd she's crawling and pulling herself up, she desperately wants to walk. She'll let go and then looks so confused when she falls on her butt. She's having a hard time getting 24 oz in a day but we're working on it. She loves eating solids and trying to feed herself! They're all growing up to fast! 
    I love the before and after eating pic of her shirt haha
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    arteduc8arteduc8 member
    edited January 2017
    I'm late to the party this week. Work has been crazy and Audri has been sick with a cold or something. Still happy as ever though! She started getting on her hands and knees for a few seconds this week, so we're in full baby proofing mode. She also seems to only like pureed baby food.  We've tried giving her  banana pieces and she gagged and looked at us in complete disgust as seen in the picture below. I laughed so hard that I cried

• Options
    arteduc8 said:
    I'm late to the party this week. Work has been crazy and Audri has been sick with a cold or something. Still happy as ever though! She started getting on her hands and knees for a few seconds this week, so we're in full baby proofing mode. She also seems to only like pureed baby food.  We've tried giving her  banana pieces and she gagged and looked at us in complete disgust as seen in the picture below. I laughed so hard that I cried

Damien only likes puréed right now too and makes the same look of disgust when we give him a piece of food. So funny!
  • Options
    arteduc8 said:

Damien only likes puréed right now too and makes the same look of disgust when we give him a piece of food. So funny!
    Ha ha ha! Glad to know she's not alone! I see other babies on here eating real solids and DD is over here but willing to eat even really smooshed to banana if it had a hint of chunks. She cracks me up! 
  • Options
    arteduc8 said:
    arteduc8 said:

Ha ha ha! Glad to know she's not alone! I see other babies on here eating real solids and DD is over here but willing to eat even really smooshed to banana if it had a hint of chunks. She cracks me up! 
    We tried mashed avocado today and even though the chunks were super small, I got the "What the hell, Mommy!?" look from him. He didn't like it whatsoever. 
  • Options

Late to the party. LO is 7 1/2 months now, still cannot pull to sit, sits unassisted only for a little while, and no crawling yet (although he makes himself mobile by rolling or lifting his butt up and falling forward I guess sideways inchworm). Still only 17.5lbs. Bottom tooth coming out and sleeps like a champ (from 7:30pm til 8:30am).
    This is at the daycare, where he was all smiles to see me.