September 2017 Moms
Options

Announcements!

12346»

Re: Announcements!

• Options
    We announced today after a good report at the NT scan. We went simple with just an ultrasound photo, but it's so nice to not have to keep this huge secret anymore!
  • Options
    @dogdisnylovr Love, love, love your announcement!!!! We're big disney fans too!!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @LaceyC1020 Thank you! Disney has consumed our life and I'm sure it will the baby's too :)

@missykhamvongsa Love it! 
  • Options
    @missykhamvongsa Aaahh!! I love yours too!!! So precious!!!

• Options
    @Swazzle that's adorable!

• Options
    @Swazzle I love that calendar page you used! Did you make that? If you did... wow! If not... do you mind sharing where you found it? Thanks in advance :blush:
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    edited March 2017
    kners11 said:
    @Swazzle I love that calendar page you used! Did you make that? If you did... wow! If not... do you mind sharing where you found it? Thanks in advance :blush:
    Sadly, I'm the least crafty person on earth! I actually saw something similar on Etsy and then asked my friend to make me one. She just emailed it to me and I printed it out. The ones I saw on Etsy were only like $3 for a digital copy so not too bad if you wanted to do that!

ETA: I have a copy of one that's blank (no heart around the 13th). If you're interested and aren't creeped out by sharing your address, I'm happy to email it to you. 

Me & DH: 31  |  Married: 5.4.13  |  TTC: April 2016  |  BFP: 1.8.17  |  EDD: 9.13.17

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    kners11 said:
    Sadly, I'm the least crafty person on earth! I actually saw something similar on Etsy and then asked my friend to make me one. She just emailed it to me and I printed it out. The ones I saw on Etsy were only like $3 for a digital copy so not too bad if you wanted to do that!

ETA: I have a copy of one that's blank (no heart around the 13th). If you're interested and aren't creeped out by sharing your address, I'm happy to email it to you. 
    @Swazzle - I sent you a message to your inbox  (I think!).  Thank you!!!!