September 2017 Moms
Options

Plus size Mamas

Any other Plus-size Mamas out there?
I'm about 45 lbs over my ideal weight and I'm a little nervous about the challenges that go along with that while pregnant and figured I'm probably not the only one.

DH and I have been TTC for 8 months before our BFP while I was struggling with PCOS/Annovulation. During that time I was trying to lose weight but of course the process was made harder by the fact that I'm an emotional eater and it's an emotional journey!

I'm worried that with this pregnancy my weight will get out of control-especially because this baby makes me So. Hungry. And of course there are potential complications like GD that can go along with that.

Anyway, I'm really trying to eat healthy and just picked up the What to Expect Workout DVD so I'm looking forward to trying that on top of walking the dogs every day and drinking a ton of water.

Does anyone else have concerns or want to share ideas on how they are planning on having a healthy pregnancy? I'd love to hear what other ideas might be out there :)
Me: 26 DH:25
Married:August 2015
TTC #1 since April 2016

Re: Plus size Mamas

• Options
    I'm also considerably over the weight I'd like to be at. My son is 18 months old, work full time and eat out too often, and I recently miscarried (September) and a lot of stress eating that went with that has helped me to be at my highest weight yet (even higher than when I delivered my son! Though in fairness I didn't gain much with that pregnancy until the end and was actually losing weight at first)

I wish I had a better plan than packing my lunches and being more intentional with meal planning but I don't really. I would love to hear other people's ideas. 
    I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy!
  • Options
    I'd love to hear everyone's ideas too! I was dieting before BFP and lost 30lbs, and I still have much more to go.  My first pregnancy I lost a lot of weight because I vomited my way through the pregnancy due to constant nausea so I'm curious how things are going to go this time around because so far no nausea.  I still want to eat healthy and am making good choices, I just want it to stay that way but I think it's going to get tough.  Hopefully we can all get through this together with each other's support and ideas! :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going to focus on eating nutritious meals and self care. My 18 month old keeps me pretty active at home, but I work full time at a rather sedentary job. Hoping not to gain much with this baby.
  • Options
    I am 40lbs over ideal weight I am just cutting out junk food and walking. Totally worried about ending to much bigger but as long as I am healthy it's all that counts
  • Options
    Just Jen I can't figure out how to tag you because I'm still relatively new to posting, but thank you so much for the reminder of self love. You are absolutely right, regardless of if we are at the weight we'd like or not our bodies are doing such a beautiful and miraculous thing.

It's also encouraging to hear you had two normal pregnancies. I think as a FTM everything just makes me nervous these days!
    TTC #1 since April 2016
  • Options
    I'm glad someone posted this. I gained about 60lbs with my first. I also held onto weight while breastfeeding. I lost some weight and was doing pretty good, but then the holidays hit and then got pregnant. I'm still about 40lbs heavier than I was. I'm also very nervous and this baby has me very hungry right now. I'm going to try and eat really healthy and with the right amount of calories. 

• Options
    Definitely overweight over here! I'm 25/30lb away from my prepreg weight. Gained about 40/45lb with my first PG and never lost the extra after birth. Well I did lose some at times but it always came back! Kept saying I'd try to lose some before our next PG but I honestly didn't try that hard. Hoping to watch what I eat better this time around since I know how hard it is to lose, but those cravings for cereal are killer! Haha! Also want to exercise. I started 2 weeks before getting my BFP but haven't since. I'm nervous about my PG being healthy- GD, high blood pressure, etc. Glad to have to support of you ladies! 
  • Options
    I am a size 12/14 but for sure carrying some (re: a lot of) extra weight. So I'll join!

with my first, I gained 35. Lost 15 and got pregnant again. Gained 17 the second time, lost all of it plus Ten, then got ravenously hungry while breastfeeding, and gained it ALL back.

now here I am!

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• Options
    Just Jen yaaaasss that is exactly what I was wondering about -- how much calorie consumption should I be doing, thank you!!!!  

Off topic:  someone gave me the tip that when there is a space between your username (Just Jen) that we won't be able to tag you in posts.  You have to go in to your profile on theknot.com to edit this.  I only know this because I had a space between Sugar and Rush, and someone told me this last week, so I removed the space and bam, it works. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for this! I've been worried. Right now I'm at 207lbs (5'11") which was what I weighed at 41 weeks with my DS. I'm def 44lbs over my ideal and I've been trying to shift the weight and now I'm pregnant again. I had serious hyperemesis gravidarum with my DS and I lost 30lbs in the first trimester (I'm really hoping I don't have that again). Just trying to figure out a healthy way to shift the weight before I get to the second trimester. Will see! 
  • Options
    I'm about 50 pounds over weight, and I'm so nervous to gain any with this pregnancy. I was doing good working out lost 10 pounds before ban and then got lazy and gained every pound back.  I already feel more strain on my body with the extra weight the thought of having another 25-40 pounds on me is terrifying...and then trying to lose it after is even worse
  • Options
    I also worked full time as a cna in a severely understaffed nursing home where I busted my butt and moved the entire 8 hours and now I stay home and I'm sure that'll only add to the weight gain..I'm a bored eater so all I did before getting pregnant was snack I'm afraid it'll be worse when cravings kick in
  • Options
    Hey y'all I'm pretty sure I'm more plus plus size than most - I've lost a ton of weight but my bmi is still 45 ish... I'm still a long ways from my goal but if you count that I started off at a 62 bmi then it shows how much progress I've made.

I had gastric bypass last year, which worries me but my surgeon reassures me there should be no complications a year out almost. As long as I eat balanced meals and stick to what my nutritionist tells me (fully intend to - I have up until now after the surgery). I also had an eating disorder - COE / BED, that is now  - with daily work, under control. I'm worried I'm going to get into the mindset though of eating for 2 - and I can't do that - I have to eat healthy no matter what.

Doing this for more than just myself now (although that was good incentive, this is even better lol), to stay healthy and eating healthy. I have a lot of support in this thankfully from my fiance, friends, and medical professionals in my life. I'm very thankful for that. Drawing on that strength hopefully to not undo all the progress I've done and keep healthy for the 2 of us. 

• Options
    This was my concern with my pregnancy last year as well. I gained about 15 lbs (since it ended at only 19 weeks). I started going to the gym but not on a regular basis. I ate a lot during the holidays and was determined to get back to the gym full time as of January 1st but now that's changed.

At my appt last week they said my BMI was 35 and that it's not recommended that I gain more than 20 lbs for the whole pregnancy! I'm definitely determined to eat really well and walk a lot (not too fast). I found a few pregnancy safe exercises that I wanna try.

Should we make a little FB group for us to help us keep each other accountable with our eating and activity?
    Mommy to Gabriel (12) and Isaiah (10) and Step-Mommy to Danely (17), Diego (9) and Leo (4). Trained doula going for certification!
    5 losses (2002-6 wks, 2004-9 wks, 2005-11 wks, 2015-7 wks & 5/27/2016-19 wks) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MzOro82214 I would be interested in a Facebook support group for this if at least a handful of other ladies are. I know it's a bit early for that as we don't know each other well yet, but if the interest is there, I'm in.
    TTC #1 since April 2016
  • Options
    I am trying to eat healthier and limit weight gain also. I was dieting and struggling to lose weight pre-pregnancy due to PCOS and insulin resistance. It just seems that no matter what diet or exercise plan I try, I am unable to lose weight. I stay within 5 lbs. of my current weight regardless.

I found a pre-natal yoga class this morning that I am thinking about joining to help with support and accountability. I would definitely also be interested in joining a FB group for support also.
  • Options
    I am overweight too and have had all of the concerns everyone here has listed. I am also just under 5'11" tall. My biggest concern right now is where in the world am I going to find plus-sized, tall, maternity clothes?!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• Options
    @stephy_p Motherhood has been pretty good for a friend of mine. She is about your height, and they had plenty of stuff that fit her. 
  • Options
    JNR6510 said:
    @stephy_p Motherhood has been pretty good for a friend of mine. She is about your height, and they had plenty of stuff that fit her. 
    @stephy_p this. I'm not as tall as you but Motherhood has a ton of clothes in lots of different sizes, especially bras. I actually kept wearing my nursing bras. They are one of the only stores that sell my size and don't cost a fortune. 

• Options
    @stephy_p   I'm plus size and right at 5'11"...I hadn't even considered THAT, lol. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SuzieMay827 Thank you for posting this! I am plus size and TTC this year.  I wish there was a separate board for Plus-size Mamas and Mamas-to-be! My wife and I are currently working to drop some weight together, and I intend to carry our children.  I am about 50-60lbs heavier than I'd like to be, and am hoping to continue my weight loss/health journey until we start TTC this summer.  I hope to lose around 40lbs by August.  xoxo

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• Options
    PS - We've been doing Weight Watchers! :)

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• Options
    I am a plus size mama to be also. Wish I could have lost some weight first but still excited about being pregnant! Just watching what I eat more now since I'm not just eating for one. Also making sure to snack on healthy foods instead of my usual junk. I am a stress eater and unfortunately work two very stressful jobs!
  • Options
    I can relate! I am a size 15/16. Gained 60lbs with DS and only lost half before getting PG. I need to lose 40-60 lbs to be in my healthy weight range. Im determined not to eat like i did last time. I pigged out on candy cookies pizza fast food and ice cream..alot...so its no wonder how much i gained!

I also have a bing eating problem that ive struggled with basically my whole life so i know what anyone else who's struggled with that goes through. Its such a rollercoaster to say the least.

I think a  weekly group is a great idea.
    DS 8/13/15 
    Blessed  <3o:)
  • Options
    Hi ladies!

this is my second pregnancy and I'm at a higher weight than I wanted to be. I had gestational diabetes with my daughter (17months) and then was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. My goal is to just keep walking and eat more filling foods. Lots of protein and more whole grains, less carbs and starches. We can't change our weight much but by just eating healthier makes a huge beneficial difference and there's no reason we can't enjoy our pregnancy! 
  • Options
    I'm a bit worried myself. I weigh twenty pounds more than I did before I had DD. (I gained 45 lbs with my first, then lost it all and gained back half of it.) I've been wanting recently to try to lose more weight but then I got the BFP and I feel like now is not a good time to diet or do any strenuous exercise that I wasn't doing prior to the pregnancy. I'm not really sure what to do at this point because I'm worried that this baby won't be as forgiving on my body as my first. 
  • Options
    I am nervous too. I am only 5'3" and 40 pounds over weight. I stress eat so I am nervous. 
  • Options
    I am and have been over my ideal weight for ages...years upon years lol. In TTGP I did some weight loss stuff but as it caused more stress than not and the meds I was on often caused some weight gain...I just decided to not occupy myself with it. I feel like long as I feel good and my stress is low those are more important to me than being an "ideal" weight.

So my goals will be to be active - take walks (and go swimming once I can submerge in water again) and eat fairly healthy while being pregnant. 
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27
  • Options
    I'm overweight as well. Used to play sports year round, injured my knee and started an office job....I'm 5'7" in a size 14/16. I had lost 20+ lbs then got pregnant, miscarried. Ate my feelings. Started working out again 4months later and sprained my ankle. Got pregnant and had a chemical miscarriage. Ate my feelings while not being able to work out due to injury. Gained about 15 lbs back. Pregnant again and miscarried again, and then holidays happened. Gained a little more weight than anticipated and as i started my new workout routine, BFP. I am keeping with light to moderate work outs. Plan on starting to walk the dog again as the weather stays nice. I have always eaten pretty healthy but portion control and keeping up with workouts and occasional splurges have been a challenge since working in an office sitting on my behind all day. I am hoping to stay eating clean and keep up with my moderate workouts...but Id be lying if I didnt say i am scared of getting gestational diabetes or any other complications.
  • Options
    I'm also overweight. I'm short -5'2", and a solid 50 pounds over my ideal weight. I'm curvy, and athletic, so I carry it ok, but I still don't love it. I worked really hard and lost 12 pounds in October and November, but you'd never guess now with all this bloat. I'm so frustrated. I was feeling so good, and now I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and I already can't wear half my clothes. The blump is strong with this one. I'm walking daily, and I'm starting a prenatal yoga class in a few weeks, but it's all difficult because one of my biggest symptoms is a total lack of lung capacity. I can't even walk and talk at the same time right now, it's ridiculous. I've been eating really well when I have an appetite. At this point, I'm just hoping to keep my weight gain between 15 and 20 pounds (which my Doctor agrees with), and that breastfeeding magically melts away all my baby weight like it did for my mother. 

• Options
    Hi ladies! I love the idea of a Facebook group to keep us accountable and motivated through the next 9 months. I lost about 40 pounds last year and was running regularly until around Thanksgiving. With the holidays and TTC and everything, I fell back into some bad habits of hibernating and too much pizza. Now that I'm preggers, I really want to get back into a regular exercise routine and lose the 10 pounds I put back on. I'm thinking regular walking (30-60 minutes per day) and some sort of total body weight training - body pump or maybe a circuit at the gym a couple times a week, would be good goals. I lost most of my weight through Weight Watchers and running, so I'm going to try counting calories on my Fitbit through the pregnancy to keep weight gain minimal. I'm a FTM, so I'm not sure what to expect.
    MC 5W5D - 5/13/16
    MMC 9W0D - 2/16/17 - D&C 2/24/17 

• Options
    @SuzieMay827 maybe a weekly check in until maybe 2nd trimester time (march ish) and then a FB group? So that we can get to know eachother in the mean time.
  • Options
    @SuzieMay827 I like the idea of a check-in. 

• Options
    I like the idea of a check in. I weight much more than I had hoped to starting this pregnancy but have been trying hard to stay on track with weight watchers (adding in more dairy though) and getting my 10,000 steps on fitbit. I do much better if I have some form of accountability. My goal is not to lose but to maintain at least. Because I am already bigger than I should be (size 16 and only 5'3) I found with my first I didn't actually gain much I am praying that is the case again.
  • Options
    A weekly check in may help keep me motivated! :) (I will want to have something positive to share!) I swear right now I feel like a blob of laziness. :( 
  • Options
    5'7", 200lb, size 16 here :smile:
    I eat relatively healthy, but PCOS and a sedentary lifestyle pretty much guarantee that weight is easy to gain and very slow to lose. I'm hoping that I won't gain too much weight during this pregnancy, but I guess time will tell. I definitely need to exercise/move more, since I'm sure that delivery will be easier if I'm more physically fit. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @mightymcqueen Same issues here. Between PCOS and insulin problems, I can't seem to lose weight either. I'm hoping not to gain too much weight either with this pregnancy.
  • Options
    @JNR6510 Fingers crossed for luck! I'm trying to watch what I'm eating without "dieting", which is easier said than done :lol: 
    BabyFetus Ticker