July 2017 Moms
Options

Bleeding after implantation bleeding

hi all! I'm 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant, first pregnancy! But I had implantation bleeding at 3 weeks and about 2-3 weeks later started bleeding again, started like then got abit heavy (to wear a pad) then came light again then heavy and lasted 3 days but i had no major cramps or pains just felt like stretching sensation and slight pushing on my uterus. I'm still currently experiencing pregnancy bloating, I seem to be getting bigger every week but I'm just so confused, should I be worried?! Can someone help please!
thankyou
ash

Re: Bleeding after implantation bleeding

• Options
    ashleighh said:
    hi all! I'm 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant, first pregnancy! But I had implantation bleeding at 3 weeks and about 2-3 weeks later started bleeding again, started like then got abit heavy (to wear a pad) then came light again then heavy and lasted 3 days but i had no major cramps or pains just felt like stretching sensation and slight pushing on my uterus. I'm still currently experiencing pregnancy bloating, I seem to be getting bigger every week but I'm just so confused, should I be worried?! Can someone help please!
    thankyou
    ash

QFP

@ashleighh

I am sorry you're going / went through this however like PP said, this is a question for your doctor not a bunch of internet strangers. Your doctor knows your medical history - we don't. Your doctor can run tests if needed to check things - we can't. Call your doctor and best of luck.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Umm have you called your doctor?! If I were bleeding at all (let alone 4+ weeks) I would call my doctor. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @GlitterFish I'm kind of trying to fathom that too... If I saw so much as slightly pink or slightly brown discharge I'd be on the phone with my doctor. 

You need to get in to see a doctor. Like you need to call one first thing in the morning. Not to be alarmist or anything, but if you miscarried and didn't pass everything, you could have an infection. Also, bloating is not a condition that only pregnant women experience, so bloating in and of itself is no sign that you are still healthy and pregnant. So please, see a doctor, any doctor, immediately. You might be fine, but you really might not be. Any bleeding in pregnancy past implantation bleeding is not something to mess around with. And no one on here or anywhere on the internet should make you feel better enough to not see a doctor. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    kat0607kat0607 member
    edited January 2017
    @ashleighh I'm slightly confused about the timeline here. Have you been to a doctor to confirm the pregnancy? Between 3 and 6 weeks you experienced bleeding, now you are assumed to be 10 weeks, but have yet to see a doctor? Any bleeding after a positive test should be cause for concern, whether or not it was accompanied by cramps or any other sensation. As others have said, please see your doctor as soon as possible. 
  • Options
    Especially since she said the bleeding was heavy enough to fill a pad..... 
  • Options
    As others have said, you should definitely call your doctor.   I really hate to say this but I hope that you have confirmed your pregnancy via ultrasound after you had the severe bleeding.   If you were really bleeding that much, you could have lost the baby weeks ago.  
  • Options
    You could have bleeding for lots of reasons.  With my DD, I had a lot of bleeding around 10 weeks - turns out my placenta tore away from uterine wall.  This eventually healed and baby was fine.  With this pregnancy, I bled the whole time until I was 8 weeks.  Baby is fine but no reason was ever found to explain the bleeding.  Apparently, some people just bleed. Only your doctor can tell you if the bleeding is something more serious.  Don't wait any longer.
  • Options
    yellow1daisyyellow1daisy member
    edited January 2017
    Not to belittle any concerns here but what's with all the randos just hopping on with random posts lately? I feel like I'm being punk'd or something. 

This question is odd. Should you be worried? Yes. You should have been worried 2-3 weeks ago or whenever it was you were bleeding heavily enough to fill a pad. Go see your doctor. Why have you waited so long? 

Edit: grammar
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    I've looked at other baby tracking sites (because I like reading up on babies development from different sources) and that's literally all the communities are. Just 30 posts a day from different people that are basically diary entries. AND PEOPLE RESPOND! One yesterday "I want pancakes so bad lol" responses: "omg me too sounds sooooo good". 

To bump gods: I am not promoting any other site, nor recommending anyone go to a different site. Simply commenting on things I have seen on the interwebz that also have to do with babies. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    @dancegurl1118 I feel like TB used to be like that - lots of random posts. Sometimes the best drama came out of the stupidest subject lines. I was confused about the new format/organization when I first got back on TB, too and probably got flamed for it. 

i have to say, I kind of miss the randoms, lol. 
  • Options
    @dancegurl1118 I feel like TB used to be like that - lots of random posts. Sometimes the best drama came out of the stupidest subject lines. I was confused about the new format/organization when I first got back on TB, too and probably got flamed for it. 

i have to say, I kind of miss the randoms, lol. 
    I admittedly miss the randoms a little too. My last BMB was organized, but there was still freedom to start threads on pretty much any topic and occasional random convos that were actually fun and engaging, and of course, some drama and Exodus. TB is now so organized that it feels more like school haha. 
  • Options
    As others have said, go see your doctor asap! I hope all is well with your pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @yellow1daisy I kind of feel the same way too. Especially because some of the random new boards are so weird and out there. 

And if other baby boards are just completely random, I'm kind of happy I chose the bump. I haven't even looked at other boards, but this is so easy to get into and participate if you just read the introduction threads. I know where to get the info I want and where to share my experiences. It's much more like a community if it's actually organized like this. It's full conversations instead of random blurbs like most social media. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    OP, call your doctor. Implantation bleeding is not as common as a lot of people would like to think and if you were bleeding enough to fill a pad chances are you may no longer be pregnant. How did you determine you were pregnant? Has it been confirmed by a doc especially after the bleeding you should have called. Us internet strangers have no clue about what is going on so it'd be better to go to the doctor than ask people who don't know anything about you. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Options
    OP where did you go? To the dr I hope. If you decided to come back lots of good advice from PP. Next time CALL YOUR DOCTOR. 
  • Options
    She posted this same question in first tri this morning.... OP you got a lot of solid advice here, not sure why you reposted on a different board...
  • Options
    I'm wondering if maybe she's anti-doctor?
    ~DD arrived July 4, 2017~
  • Options
    @ashleighh Want to come back and respond to your original post? Please tell us you went to the doctor!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @ashleighh Want to come back and respond to your original post? Please tell us you went to the doctor!
    I highly doubt she will come back and say anything. She was supposedly active at 8 something this morning but didn't reply so maybe she doesn't like the responses she got?? Also, She posted this same post in the 1st Trimester board and she hasn't responded to any of them either.  And if you look at her profile she joined in December and her only posts are this one and the one in 1st Trimester. She has no replies for any posts at all. 

1st Trimester Post
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12698507/bleeding-after-implantation-bleeding#latest
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Oh I know! I tagged her both on here and on the 1st tri board to try to get her to come back and respond. 
  • Options
    I think she was just trolling us. Who would seriously be bleeding that much and not talk to their doctor?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like there have been a slew of random posts lately? If she is just trolling that is so awful since some women are legitimately dealing with these issues (hopefully not bleeding through pads without hauling ass to the ER) and need support.
  • Options
    This has to be MUD
  • Options
    I don't get why someone would troll with this kind of subject... this is why I will never understand people.  

In case you are not a troll, I hope you have contacted your doctor! Not all cases of bleeding lead to a miscarriage but your doctor is the only one who can tell you what's going on in there. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Why in the world would you troll like that here? What's even the point? 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • Options
    @abmommy15 be careful, I got my first warning for calling something out as MUD. 

• Options
    @cssme13 why would you get a warning for that? 2why wouldn't the moderators consider their active members' concerns re: a potential troll who is posting a question that, if it is fake, would be a trigger for some women here? 
  • Options
    @cssme13 why would you get a warning for that? 2why wouldn't the moderators consider their active members' concerns re: a potential troll who is posting a question that, if it is fake, would be a trigger for some women here? 
    That would assume mods care or even read what is written instead of closing the thread and throwing up a generic warning about being "unwelcoming."

Oh and never unpinning their own spam threads!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    @GlitterFish I just realized they unpinned that amazon thread though woo! Only a matter of time before they pin some other nonsense lol. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    The message I got said I violated TOU because I was inhibiting their ability to use the bump or something like that. I'm almost positive it was on the post that ultimately got deleted. 

• Options
    oheliza44 said:
    Anyone else feel like there have been a slew of random posts lately? If she is just trolling that is so awful since some women are legitimately dealing with these issues (hopefully not bleeding through pads without hauling ass to the ER) and need support.
    @oheliza44  Yes! I think so too
    abmommy15 said:
    This has to be MUD
    @abmommy15  - I know the general idea of saying something is MUD but what does the acronym stand for?
    I don't get why someone would troll with this kind of subject... this is why I will never understand people.  

In case you are not a troll, I hope you have contacted your doctor! Not all cases of bleeding lead to a miscarriage but your doctor is the only one who can tell you what's going on in there. 
    @manillabar  - Because for some unknown reason, they find it funny
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 Made up Drama :) 
  • Options
    Thanks @abmommy15  I feel silly for asking now lol
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mj8215 I concur! Or maybe we're being punk'd, either way I feel like we have an unusual amount of randoms trying to stir the pot. I don't mind people coming in and legitimately wanting to be part of this board but the drive by's are getting a little ridiculous. 

• Options
    cssme13 said:
    @mj8215 I concur! Or maybe we're being punk'd, either way I feel like we have an unusual amount of randoms trying to stir the pot. I don't mind people coming in and legitimately wanting to be part of this board but the drive by's are getting a little ridiculous. 
    100% agree.
  • Options
    @kerils those threads have stolen many hours of my life and I keep going back for more.