Bleeding after implantation bleeding — The Bump
1st Trimester

Bleeding after implantation bleeding

hi all! So I'm 10w and 3 days gone and I had implantation bleeding at 3 1/2 weeks then came to about 6-7 weeks and started to bleed again (having to wear a pad) and lasted 3 days, was light then heavy then light also showing brown discharge, should I be worried? I'm still currently experiencing pregnancy bloating, seining to get bigger every week, could anyone help? Would be great

Re: Bleeding after implantation bleeding

• ashleighh said:
    hi all! So I'm 10w and 3 days gone and I had implantation bleeding at 3 1/2 weeks then came to about 6-7 weeks and started to bleed again (having to wear a pad) and lasted 3 days, was light then heavy then light also showing brown discharge, should I be worried? I'm still currently experiencing pregnancy bloating, seining to get bigger every week, could anyone help? Would be great
    Did you contact your doctor 3wks ago when you were bleeding? 
    kat0607wabash15ChaoticWolfmusicinmysoul17
  • The July BMB ladies gave a ton of solid advice when you posted this same question yesterday.   The general consensus was to call your doctor...

kat0607wabash15ChaoticWolfmusicinmysoul17
  • Loading the player...
  • The July BMB ladies gave a ton of solid advice when you posted this same question yesterday.   The general consensus was to call your doctor...
    random question - do you bump on mobile or on a computer?
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @tripledaggerWed95976 I kinda figured. do you know if you can you adjust your siggy on mobile? The pic is huge and takes up like my whole computer screen hahaha. I have been meaning to ask. If not, no biggie. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @rae1 I can definitely try.   Honestly I forgot I even had one because I've been mobile bumping pretty much ever since I first set up this account over a year ago

• @ashleighh I think you should go back to July 17 and respond to the post you posted first. 
    SaphireSweetie88
  • @ashleighh there is no better advice you're going to receive OTHER than to go to the doctor as soon as possible. Not to sound harsh but bleeding heavy enough to saturate a pad is oftentimes indicative of miscarriage. Whether you are pregnant or not at this point, you need examined by your doctor. No one but a doctor can tell you what is going on. 
    SaphireSweetie88musicinmysoul17
  • @rae1 and @tripledaggerWed95976  Lol, I've always been like "whoa!" when that picture comes up, but totally forgot to even say anything!!! Haha!

@ashleighh - no one here (or on July) is going to tell you anything other than go straight to your doctor. If this is a serious post, please go in ASAP.
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

wabash15ChaoticWolftripledaggerWed95976
  • @runrestrepeat I thought we were friends!! Lol!

dancegurl1118
  • @tripledaggerWed95976 Bhahahahaha, I guess I always just assumed you knew, so I went with it! Can we be friends again?!?!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

tripledaggerWed95976
  • You did not have implementation bleeding at 3.5 weeks. Just saying. 

I don't know the rest of the back story here, so that's all I've got.

I lurk. I snark. I offer sound advice if you're not BSC. You may not like me. I'm okay with it.

meggymeSaphireSweetie88musicinmysoul17