September 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms! Or lack there of...

Lets hear them ladies.  What symptoms if any have you experienced or are experiencing at the moment.

Re: Symptoms! Or lack there of...

• Options
    I will start...

Mood swings
    Increased appetite this past weekend
    On and off mild cramping
    Night sweats
    On and off sore boobs
  • Options
    @JustBored10 Mood swings for me too! I got in a fight with my husband over something dumb a couple of days ago, and that's when I decided I should probably go buy a pregnancy test haha. I want to cry about everything. Happy cries. Sad cries. Angry cries. 

And needing to pee All. The. Time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh and the copious amount of discharge...TMI 
  • Options
    sugarrushsugarrush member
    edited January 2017
    My teeth hurting... not even the gums, my actual teeth.  Its gone away for the most part but it was brutal!
    My tata's are super sore
    I am so thirsty.  Like, I just want to put my mouth under a faucet for daaayss..
    Oh, and hemorrhoids.  Can't forget those pesky suckers. :neutral:
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    -Peeing all the time 
    -tired ... but I can't sleep because #anxiety
    -well I legit just cried because because there was a character that died on a TV show that I don't even watch so I might be a little emotional -a little cramping 
  • Options
    No symptoms yet.  The only symptoms I had with DS was fatigue (but not until 6-8 weeks) and a bump! 
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I'll second "oh the discharge" ugh...
    also... 
    I'm nauseated more often than I'm not, and some mild cramping that comes and goes... it's more annoying than painful. My boobs are a little sore to touch, but it isn't a constant discomfort. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Headaches so many headaches. Cramps are starting and very tired but of course I couldn't sleep last night.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all! Due 9/1 but I've had brown spotting (light to medium at times) the last three days.. is this normal? I had no spotting whatsoever during my first pregnancy. Thx!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited January 2017
    I'm 5w2d and these are my symptoms so far:
    -Sore boobs
    -Peeing like a crazy person
    -Decreased appetite 
    -Some acid reflux when I get hungry

edit: one more-
    -elevated heart rate - easily winded
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @Bby2OTW I had spotting for about 5 days and have been in pretty close communication with my OB i don't know your situation but mine told me as long as it's not red heavy or super crampy that it's not normal but not considered an issue :) 
  • Options
    I'm only 4 weeks today. Not too many symptoms yet and to be honest I'm not looking forward to them. But here's what I've had so far. 
    -elevated blood sugars 
    -on and off sore boobies
    -cramping
    -so thirsty  
    -always peeing (but this could be a part of high blood sugars, and that's probs why I'm so thirsty). 
  • Options
    Gas!!  Peeing a lot. Only 4w5d so it's still super early! 
  • Options
    Sore boobs is all

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    4w6d not too many symptoms yet but I guess that's a blessing :)

-peeing ALL the time
    -off and on sore boobs, and they're SO veiny (that was my first sign)
    -off and on mild cramps
    -a little more tired than normal

Hoping morning sickness never hits me but I doubt I'll be that lucky as I'm prone to motion sickness and such and I've heard that makes you more likely to get it :/
  • Options
    5w3d. I've been having mild cramps on and off, feeling pretty thirsty, and getting lightheaded every once and a while. 
  • Options
    I'm only 4 weeks but I can definitely tell I'm pregnant. I started out with sore boobs, super emotional and crying, got bloated and constipated and then last night I was eating buttered noodles and I started craving ketchup... I HATE ketchup but I ate it on the noodles and it was the best thing ever. Oh and I winded really easily! Oh and I am SWEATING at night. Like crazy.
  • Options
    And yes, lots of discharge. My last pregnancy I felt wet the whole first trimester, and I have a feeling I'll be that way this time too. It's weird.
  • Options
    4w3d, nausea coming and going but totally manageable..sore boobs, mood swings, increased CM, some very light brown, which I think I have successfully reassured myself that it's fine..the exhaustion is starting to come in, too. Where is the motivation? 

• Options
    5w and so far just a little cramping, sore boobs and OMG the gas!!! And insomnia too, which didn't start til around 10 weeks with my DS so I'm pretty bummed that it's started so early this time. I have a ton of energy though, which is unusual for me. 
  • Options
    stephann85stephann85 member
    edited January 2017
    5 +1 today. Sore nipples, heartburn, bit of insomnia, lots of cm, and some cramping/pressure (nothing too bad).

ETA occasional mood swings and tired like all the time.
    *** TW ***
    Me 31, DH 30
    Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
    BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
    BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sore boobs have been my only consistent symptom. Some very mild nausea here and there. Can't tell if I'm extra tired or not since I work night and have 2 kids so I'm always tired. Lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited January 2017
    I think this is the most symptoms I've had from my previous pregnancies.. FX it's a good sign. I'm a Type 1 diabetic so insulin resistance was my first symptom. I have sore fiery nipples, heartburn, slight nausea when my stomachs empy, achey stretching cramps in my lower pelvic area, aches in my pelvic tendons that I constantly need to stretch to feel better (what even is that ? ?), some insomnia, and GAS/BLOAT. Holy crap. tight painful bloat and terrible gas pains that make me hold my stomach. I was pathetic today.

ETA: How could I forget, moodiness! I have zero patience and I'm very emotional and cry easily and mood swings.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    4 weeks 2 days now, so not tons of symptoms yet, but they include: headaches, dry throat/thirsty, gassy, lower backache, cm, peeing frequently, fatigue. With my first kiddo, the fatigue during first trimester was awful ... I'm sure it'll be even harder this time around while chasing after a 16-month-old!
  • Options
    @jen83mn fellow S15 mom waving at you!! 
    I am 5 weeks today and only with cramps and emotional as far as "symptoms" go, hoping to dodge the morning sickness bullet like I did with my DS! *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    @lap018

Awesome! I'm with ya! No morning sickness with my first, so hoping it's the same this time around! *fingers crossed for both of us!*
  • Options
    5w + 1 

- sore boobs 
    - fatigue 
    - non-stop peeing 
    - sooo thirsty! 
  • Options
    Bolton2014Bolton2014 member
    edited January 2017
    5w2d with my first and so far:

- occasional sore boobs/nipples
    - insomnia 
    - constant bloating/gas
    - mild cramping 

and the daily convincing myself I'm actually pregnant by taking another test!
  • Options
    MzOro82214MzOro82214 member
    edited January 2017
    Hi all!!! 5+3 today and mostly it's the fatigue, heartburn, vivid dreams, definitely increased CM, light cramping and light low back pain.

Oh! Yes, and the shortness of breath sometimes too!
    Mommy to Gabriel (12) and Isaiah (10) and Step-Mommy to Danely (17), Diego (9) and Leo (4). Trained doula going for certification!
    5 losses (2002-6 wks, 2004-9 wks, 2005-11 wks, 2015-7 wks & 5/27/2016-19 wks) 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    5w+6 here. Nothing major yet. I was nervous about that at first, but I'm realizing everyone is different, and it's still early.

-Sore boobs
    -So damn bloated
    -Vivid dreams
    -Slight cramping/nausea
    -Sleepy (but I work 3rd shift, so I'm always sleepy)
    -Peeing more (but also trying to stay hydrated)

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    So far some slight nausea in the morning, increased appetite and tired but have a hard time sleeping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cramping here. I know it's normal so trying to not think about it. 
    Headaches 
    Sore Boobs
  • Options
    I think symptoms kicked in earlier this time for me, but I am recovering from a nasty stomach bug and some might be residual from that. 

Nausea
    Tension headaches
    Unreal fatigue 
    Sore nipples and frequent peeing have resolved. 

March 2016 Moms: January Siggy Challenge "Pregnancy Problems"
  • Options
    No symptoms! I feel 100% normal so far. I was sick as a dog with my diet and felt like a million bucks with my second. 

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• Options
    5W:
    moody
    boobs are killing me 
    super dizzy (which brings on headaches and nausea) 
    just started peeing more 
    sleepy/lazy
  • Options
    Sore boobs
    I'm exhausted by mid afternoon
    headaches.not as much thank god
    im also having a ton of trouble sleeping it's terrible!
    Super bloated
    and I've had heart palpitations a few times which freak me out
  • Options
    Holy heart palpitations! I was dozing off late last night and was jolted awake by the rapid heartbeat.

@mcdoug211 - I'm so glad you posted about this! A quick google search assured me that it was a normal symptom. Definitely scary though!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    5w+4

The nausea has set in.
    Boobs are very sore.
    Peeing all the time. 
  • Options
    Oh! I've had heart palpitations and it's apparently due to the increased blood volume. Normall!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    I had heart palpitations a lot through my last pregnancy! Thought I was going crazy  :#