April 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change - 1/3

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: How long have you and your SO been together?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 1/3

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    27 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Lettuce (??), big bottle of sriracha
    Appointments this week? 
    None
    Symptoms?
    My pelvic pain seems to be better, thinking maybe baby boy changed positions or something? 
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I can't believe I am one week away from the third trimester! Although, mathematically, 26.7 weeks should be the third trimester... 
    GTKY: How long have you and your SO been together?
    We met in 2004 when I was 17 and he was 19, so...forever lol. We got married in 2010 on our 6 year "dating" anniversary, so it's been over 12 years now in total. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  27 weeks

How big is baby?  Camping lantern

Appointments this week? Ultrasound next week.

Symptoms? Still sick.  This plague just won't give up.  I want all the drugs!  Otherwise just feeling a lot of movement, and DH finally felt the baby move!

Rant/Rave/Questions?  Haha, see above.  I was hoping taking last week off from work would help me kick this... not so much.  I've seriously been sick non-stop since October.

GTKY: How long have you and your SO been together? We met in 3rd grade.  Lived on the same street so we went to school, rode on the bus, and occasionally carpooled together.  We dated in high school, again in college, then after college.  We've been married 4 years now.  I think our official time together (this time) is closer to 6 years.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers