October 2016 Moms

What are you doing tonight?

Just curious how everyone is welcoming the new year :)

Re: What are you doing tonight?

• Watching football and eating Chinese food. Keepin' it classy over here! 
  • We are doing the party of 3... us and our LO! Got all kinds of new years sparkly gear to wear, curled my hair, found a sparkly dress on my closet that actually still fits (lol), got a table of food set up for us, and it's 8:00. Lol... now we are just sitting here on our phones relaxing.  But I'm already tired dammit!!! The stereotype is real tonight.... #parenthood 

For closer to 10 we have wine chilling, nice cheeses, crackers, baguette, meats, and some fettuccine if we need more food than that! I guess we could fake it and watch with the East coast.... tempting! 

What about you @AllyTheKid?:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Champagne, frozen margaritas, and slushies for DD so she doesn't suspect mama's drinking ;)
    We were going to go out, but changed our minds. My sitter was my little sister, so I told her to go out and have fun. 
    I hope you all had a great time! I loved kissing all my babies (and FI) at midnight, and once this last margarita is gone, it's lights out.
    Happy New Year everyone! <3
  • That's so cute!!!!! Fun fun!!!
    We made it... I didn't pass out!!! Wahoo!!!!

Also did anyone else enough Mariah Carey as much as I did?!?! Lol!!!! YouTube if you missed it... hilarious!!!!
  • @Kittens22 What did I miss? We didn't actually watch the celebration/ball drop, so off to YouTube I go!
  • We were in bed by 10:30. I made cookies with the big girl and watched a Netflix countdown and put her to bed around 9:00. Super exciting stuff!
  • It was bed by 10:30. This was actually the first time H hasn't had to work. Oh well, this is my life now and that's ok  :)