April 2017 Moms

Possible TW. Hospital bed rest

Re: Possible TW. Hospital bed rest

• @Koukonei sounds like they are being very cautious and taking care of those babies!  I'm glad you have a bit of freedom but I'm sure it gets old fast. I guess I'm a bit curious about if some of the natural helpers to get babies to move are appropriate when it's twins?  I'm guessing that some wouldn't be a good idea with potential labor anyways though (I'm thinking chiro adjustment, spinning babies exercises, etc).

Do you have a good show to watch at least?
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Flip baby flip! I think it is typical to keep the hands out of the inside. My OB only does it upon request even in the 3T. Obviously, your situation is a bit different. I'm hoping the 10 days fly by!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's so wonderful that she flipped!  Stay put little girl!  Now you just need to keep reassuring her how cozy this new position is :)
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • I'm so glad to hear she flipped!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Yay!  That's awesome that she flipped!  So happy for you :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Koukonei  how is it going?  Thinking of you.  Please update us when you can! 
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • Sending lots of love to you, Felix and Adelaide! 
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Oh my gosh. Please know I will be keeping you in my thoughts and hoping for good updates from your little fighters! Big hugs and deep breaths mama. You can do this!
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations on the birth of your twins. I will be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully they continue to grow and thrive as the days and weeks go by!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • I will absolutely be praying for their growth and health! And for you and your family. Congrats on your little ones and we look forward to your updates when you're ready.  <3
  • Congratulations on the birth of your little ones! I hope you all continue to thrive and heal and that there are many positive updates to share very soon!
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • Congratulations on the birth of your babies. I will be thinking of you and your family and hoping things go smoothly for you, Felix, and Adelaide over the next several weeks  <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations mama! Praying for you and those sweet babies! 
  • Congratulations, and sending such sweet and good vibes to your new family of five! I hope they keep growing and improving every day! :heart:
  • Congratulations!! Can't wait for updates! Hoping to get some good ones soon!!
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Congratulations!  To echo everyone else we are all sending you good vibes and hope to hear some wonderful updates!

• I'm praying for your babies and for you. Praying for strength and health.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Congrats to you and hugs and kisses to those little squishies! 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Congratulations mama!!! Sending you and your two little ones all the good vibes! I know there is a lot going on but please keep us updated with everything! 
  • @Koukonei congratulations, and sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts to you and your little babies!  Hope you are coping ok.  We are thinking of you!  <3
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • @Koukonei Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful babies!  Sending thoughts, prayers, and hugs to your family.  Looking forward to updates when you can :)
  • Congratulations to you! Keeping you and your whole family in my prayers. Hang in there, mama. Looking forward to happy updates. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats to you and your family @Koukonei!! Praying for your sweet little ones that they continue to grow and get stronger.  <3
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Congrats! Sending prayers and good vibes!
  • Congratulations! You, your family, and those babies, will be in my prayers. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• How are you and the twins doing @Koukonei? Thinking of you all. 
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Congratulations!  Sending lots of love and prayers to you, your family and your babies! <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thinking of you and your sweet babies. Sending you guys good thoughts ❤❤

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Congratulations!! Thoughts and prayers for you and your babies that their NICU stay is uneventful and short!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I've been thinking of you often.  I hope those sweeties are stable and doing well!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • I saw this thread blow up and my heart sank but, I'm so glad to hear they are here safe! Positive thoughts they continue to grow and thrive!
  • How are you @Koukonei ? I'm thinking of you.
  • Glad to hear they are stable! I'm sure it is so much to take in and I hope you are being taken care of well yourself...we're all sending lots of good thoughts to your family!
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17