HDBD 12/28/16 — The Bump
January 2016 Moms

HDBD 12/28/16

I wanted to start this thread because I had to share these. Perhaps it takes a felloe trekkie to appreciate them. She cracks me up.
linds852010

Re: HDBD 12/28/16

• I love star trek. Where did you get the outfit?

Here is Freya in daddy's hat with her new kitty toy that she already broke 

linds852010ekscopp
  • Thinkgeek.com my husband and i also have star trek jammies. Their expensive, but i used them as Halloween costumes to justify it lol
    fishee333
  • Harper loves the chair daddy got for her! 
    linds852010mrsgetz4000
  • Aurora smiling up at her great grand mom. I love her face in the other one. She wasn't even mad. Just perfect timing. 
    linds852010ekscoppKFrobKelley421
  • Sully will be 11 months tomorrow! 

Me: 31 DH: 40
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 since July 2016
    PCOS diagnosed 2008
    mrsgetz4000

• For whatever reason it's not letting me upload multiple pictures, but here's Brynlee kissing her tsum tsum toy on Christmas morning. Excuse the mess ;)
  • We make some adorable babies!
    KFrobBarrettJ89
  • @KFrob where did you get that chair? I'm thinking Violet might like one for her birthday#
  • Mary with her messy morning hair and saying "hello" (which sounds like "heyoo") her little play phone!
  • @mrsgetz4000 you can get the chair at pottery barn kids. I got the leather  one, I just wipe off the mess with wet wash cloth. Check online, http://www.potterybarnkids.com/m/products/leather-anywhere-chair/
  • I bought the chair with 25% off... this chair is the biggest hit!!
  • @KFrob where did you get that chair? I'm thinking Violet might like one for her birthday#
    ToysRUs. I love pottery barn but it was much cheaper than the pottery barn ones! 
  • We also ordered a chair from pottery barn kids! I didn't see the leather I love that! We got regular fabric but luckily the cover is removable so you can throw it in the wash! We LOVE it. I saw one similar at Walmart actually for way cheaper maybe 60-70bucks total but I didn't see if the cover removed! 
  • KFrobKFrob
    Long-Lasting Membership 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2016
    We paid $35 at ToysRUs and it looks like the cover comes off too 

https://m.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41324446

Edit I looked up the info :)