October 2016 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 12.22.16

Re: UO Thursday 12.22.16

• Options
    Hate having to leave Piper at daycare. Tuesday was her first day and she's doing so well but I just hate leaving her :(  I really wish I was rich and could stay home with her 
  • Options
    @kmyers228 I'm not quite sure if that's unpopular lol. I completely agree with you to the point we aren't even putting LO in daycare. H is changing his schedule so he'll have her during the day and I'll have her in the evening. But I don't even want to leave her with him. I wanna be rich too!

My UO is I don't plan to do Santa in my house when LO can understand. I want her to know WE work hard for her. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We will not be doing Santa either. Part of it is I don't want to be put in the position where he asks if I lied to him, and part of it is religious- I believe Jesus was the first Christmas gift, and that is why we spend time choosing gifts for those we love. I also find the whole premise a little weird, lol. 
  • Options
    We will not be doing Santa either. Part of it is I don't want to be put in the position where he asks if I lied to him, and part of it is religious- I believe Jesus was the first Christmas gift, and that is why we spend time choosing gifts for those we love. I also find the whole premise a little weird, lol. 
    I also agree with teaching the real meaning of Christmas.