November 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday: 12.20

Married: 08.05.11
Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16

Re: WTF Wednesday: 12.20

• Wtf weather. All I want is to go for a walk around the neighborhood but we've had snow/ice/super cold temps the past 2 weeks. Boooo
  • WTF, DH. This is not Saved By the Bell and you are not Zack Morris. We don't have timeouts and "taking a minute" doesn't work when there's an overtired toddler and a gassy, yelly baby. You bite the bullet, put the one to bed and feed the other so you can take lots of minutes later. 
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF DH. I am in the kitchen making 60 chocolate chip cookies, rice crispy squares and white chocolate popcorn mixture stuff for people from your work for tomorrow. All while doing dishes, boiling. Bottles and pump parts, and doing laundry and he sits on his ass in the living room on the phone with his mom. 
    I get his knee is swollen and he needs to ice it (flare up. Has happened many times after double knee surgery) but seriously u gave him one job. Sit with the baby. And every time the baby cried he would call out to me. Once it was "you need to come deal with this I just can't I need to focus on my knee!!!". Right. Because you need to sare at the ice pack ???? 
    and then had the nerve to call out to me and ask for a cookie. 

He got up to help me do 3 gift boxes/bags. How nice. 
  • @kristah2 Men can be such babies. 
  • WTF my in-laws are showing up today... enough said. Save me.
  • @rspalding001 mine are tomorrow! 4 extra people at my house. Who all constantly need to be entertained with snacks and extravagant meals and activities.  Ahh 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • hjmommaplus1hjmommaplus1 member
    edited December 2016
    Edited because the bump ate my initial post.

Ditto Wtf in-laws! I've really been looking forward to my first girls night since having DD2. It's supposed to happen on Monday but today DH decided to let me know that his parents are planning on visiting us on Monday to celebrate Christmas!! (Keep in mind that he was also aware of my plans.) I really need an outing alone to feel normal again and I wish DH would support that and tell them to pick another day (which they can do since they're retired).