February 2017 Moms
Options

Salt ornaments

I want to make a few different ones but they each seem to have slightly different times and temps.  Is there any flexibility with this?  I don't want to have the oven going ALL day.  Also, can I make them amd let them sit at room temp for a few hours before baking so I can make them with dd then bake them after she goes to bed? TIA
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Salt ornaments

• Options
    You can dry them room temp it'll just take way longer. I did mine and it was only a couple hours on low heat. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Come to the craft corner thread! But IDK about salt ornaments, sorry. 

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Sorry I thought I posted there!  My bad!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't spend alot of time here.  What's your point?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SSCmomma said:
    Who are you speaking to? 
  • Options
    SSCmomma said:
    Who are you speaking to? 
    It was at 4peasinpod.  Not sure why she felt the need to post about "not forgetting".  Maybe its a compliment that I was memorable.  I certainly don't remember her or anyone else on here.  It isn't  personal or an insult.  Its just that community web boards aren't important.  I focus on real people that I know in real life.  Again it isn't personal.
     I did check pinterest but because there are a number of different suggestions/directions for making them I wasn't sure how important it was to follow the instructions to the letter.  I wanted to be able to bake several kinds at once.  I actually did and they came out fine so I guess I didn't need to post anywhere.   I thought I posted this question on the craft board but accidentally posted it here.  I could remove it but someone would feel the need to QFP for heaven only knows what reason.
    I don't post on here often anymore and never post anything important because I don't care to be involved with the drama that TB is famous for.  I just wanted to ask a simple relatively unimportant question in the craft group.  Have a great holiday!
    BabyFruit Ticker