Options

TWW Tuesday 12/13

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

C/S:

GTKY: If you had to put yourself into a stereotypical group, who were you in high school? (Jock, nerd, stoner, popular etc..)

Re: TWW Tuesday 12/13

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -3

Testing: nope

R/R: I only got two, two hour segments of sleep last night because of my nephew who lives with us. Today is going to be super fun *yawn*

C/S: not really. 

GTKY: If you had to put yourself into a stereotypical group, who were you in high school? (Jock, nerd, stoner, popular etc..)

I was a very popular goth/bandgeek/nerd; I had friends in all the different stereotypes

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm out.  Good luck ladies!  Looking forward to hearing some holiday success stories!
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 24/3 (24/2)

Timing: O, +1 (-1, O, +1)

Testing: next Wednesday. 

R/R: these going to bed at midnight, waking up at 2:30 when H gets home to DTD, then going back to bed for 3 hours is killing me. 

C/S: yesterday when I was playing with temps, it put vertical CH on Sunday which I agree with. But today they moved them back to Saturday.  But I had a +CB and Wondfo on Saturday & 2 +Wondfo on Sunday (plus ewcm).  I've never O'd on the same day as as a +CB or stil had +wondfos the day after.  What do you guys think?

GTKY: If you had to put yourself into a stereotypical group, who were you in high school? (Jock, nerd, stoner, popular etc..). I really didn't fit into one.  I was a cheerleader so with the jocks but in all the highest classes so with the academics.  My school was small & everyone pretty much hung out 
  • Options

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: EOD

Testing: @kiwi2628 im caving early on Thursday. I had to run to the bathroom quick this morning to make sure I didn't pee in a cup 

R/R: feeling much less grumpy than yesterday, so that's good! Trying not to SS but of course it's impossible. 

C/S:

I feel like I kind of just existed. No actual group. Had friends from every group I guess 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options

CD/DPO: 22/2

Timing: -5,-1,O

Testing: maybe Sunday? Maybe later, AF is due the 20th! 

R/R:
    RANT: my freaking dog "ran away" on Saturday, and she did it again today, we live in a wooded area so I'm sure she just caught a scent and went but it took us 1.5hrs to get her back Saturday and we're at 1.25hrs now! She's 10 years old, so I'm sure that has something to do with it but now I'm done looking as bad as that sounds.  I love her but this is like the 4th time with month!  The other two times she just went up the hill and was easy to find!
    RAVE: I'm feeling really positive about this cycle, I started OPKs and BBT and learned that I ovulate later than I thought so even if it's not my cycle I gained from it! 

C/S:

I used my Glow chart instead of FF because it gave my a cover line, FF thought I ovulated earlier than I did and when I got the +OPK it got thrown off and told me it couldn't give me an accurate reading! 

i wasnt in a group I was just there, I went to an all girls catholic high school and I think just being there and not in a group made high school a lot easier for me.  My best friend from high school is still my best friend today and we only ran in a group of like 5 people! 

*i haven't been able to get on my computer to fix my tracker in my siggy, I can assure you I'm not 133 weeks pregnant* 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/1AL

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -5, -3, -1, so pretty much the only successful EOD of my TTC life.

Testing: Heart says "DON'T DO IT!" but Brain says 11dpo before my work Christmas party...

R/R: I stayed up way too late watching my team lose MNF and both of my bosses are out of the office today, so productivity will probably be at an all time low.

C/S: Nope.

GTKY: If you had to put yourself into a stereotypical group, who were you in high school? (Jock, nerd, stoner, popular etc..)  It's funny how many people didn't really fit into a particular group in HS!  I was the same- 3 sports, band, drama, honors courses, every club under the sun, and I was the quiet best friend to the most popular girl in school. Probably the only group I didn't fit into was the stoners.

@kiwi2628 let's get this party started then!!
    Romy dance dancing party snoop dogg
    @purplg8r I have no idea how you function with that HIO schedule!  That's commitment right there  ;)  Also, don't CB OPKs test for something other than just LH (estrogen maybe?) and Wondfos just test for LH?  That may explain getting different results, but I don't know for sure!  I've never used the CB ones.
  • Options
    @purplg8r I think it's pretty normal to get a positive OPK still on the day you ovulate.  I agree with FF.

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, 0x2 (IUI)

Testing: Beta on the 21st

R/R: Not much.  Although I'm really proud of myself for the state of mind I'm in right now.  Normally 4-9 DPO I get suuuuuper down on myself and depressed but I'm at 6dpo and still feeling good/ not overwhelmed.

C/S:

LOL well I would have called myself a punk rock art kid... but looking back I was more like a super awkward, emotional, hot mess.  <3
  • Options
    @redbreast35 I didn't know you were a Ravens fan!! This season is rough to say the least. I went to bed after halftime (because we had ZERO points) but it looks like we pulled together a little in the second half. I'm not getting much work done either this morning. I opened a spreadsheet but it's just sitting there... 

• Options
    @hartmich I am!!  Last night was particularly rough because I'm from New England originally so I kept getting texts from friends and family at home, talking sh*t  :s  At least this season is way better than last year!!
  • Options
    @juliebeannn I can't remember - are you testing out your trigger this cycle?
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 Your post made me LOL. I can totes relate to that!

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 25/11 or 12

Timing: either -2, 0 or -1, +1

Testing: My H expertly hid all of my HPT's so that I don't go down the rabbit hole this month! Only will test if AF doesn't show this weekend. 

R/R: I had to wake up and go get a Holter heart monitor put on this morning. I've been getting these odd heart skips/palpatations for a long time and I figured that it's finally time to see what the deal is. On a positive note- at least I get to work from home the next 2 days! :)

C/S: I've heard a lot of ladies talking about taking magnesium. How does this help with TTP?

I feel like I was somewhere in the middle. I definitely wasn't in the popular crowd but I wasn't in the nerd group either. 
  • Options
    @haylsbayls in response to yesterday... yes the best Christmas miracle would definitely be a BFP but as far as runners up go, bourbon cider and egg nog certainly don't stink :)
    @purplg8r that is so so impressive. I once threatened MH with the words "I'll cut you" when he tried to wake me up. I cannot imagine middle of the night BD
    @antoto Thank you for sharing your positive vibes, you have inspired me to reign in BSC a little today!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -5, -2, O

Testing: next Wednesday (12DPO)

R/R: Last night our water pressure went down to a trickle. I don't know if the pipes froze or what. We live in an old brownstone so we are used to a quirky apartment and ,y landlord received a text before 6am that I feel zero guilty about but my "washing up" (essentially sponge bath) this morning has me none to pleased. Thank god for dry shampoo. In a weird "trying to find a silver lining" scenario, my school has lice right now and they don't like dirty hair, so I've got that going for me

C/S: I asked this yesterday so I apologize for the repeat but I also didn't post until almost 10pm and I completely understand how that can be too late for a question... Does anyone use supplemental form of bromelain instead of pineapple core? If so do you follow the same 1DPO to 5DPO rule? 

hmmmm, I am another one that just "was" in high school. I played soccer, did the plays, was Senior class president, so I socialized all over the place. My lunch table was a mixed bag but I could have easily sat at any table and been comfortable. We were a small all girls catholic school.
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options
    @WillRunForWine21 Hmmmm I've only ever used pineapple core.  I'm sure there are other ways, but I would be confused about how much I should ingest.  But I would assume it would be the same protocol.  
  • Options
    juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited December 2016
    antoto said:
    @juliebeannn I can't remember - are you testing out your trigger this cycle?
    Nooope. I'm just gonna trust that it was gone by 6dpo last cycle and that it would be similar this cycle.  I'm gonna stay strong and not POAS until 13dpo.  

@WillRunForWine21 I'm actually trying pineapple core for the first time this cycle.  I've read to just cut up the pineapple into 5 sections and eat it 1-5dpo so that's what I'm doing.  I considered getting some bromelain supplement but thought it would be more cost effective to just buy a pineapple.  
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @mrsjqg1024 My little sister has SVT (supraventricular tachycardia), basically her heart has an extra electrical pathway and occasionally the electrical current would go down that pathway and get stuck in a loop causing a super fast heartbeat. She had to wear a monitor for awhile and the instances she noticed (light headed, dizzy, palpations, feeling out of breath/hard to catch breath, and chest pain) her heart rate was sky high 200's and even a 300 I think. She was having more episodes than we knew because it was only the super bad ones she noticed. She was getting them often enough that they did an ablation done on her heart. Where they froze the ends of the extra pathway so the current couldn't get stuck in a loop.  She hasn't had any problems with it since then. It can also be called Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome if it's hereditary.  After all that extra information, what I really wanted to say was I hope whatever is causing yours is an easy fix!
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2

Testing: maybe 12 or 13 DPO since I bough wondfos 

R/R: I'm making chocolate covered pretzels for work today. I'll put them in mason jars and decorate the jars like snowmen. Then the rest of this week/beginning of next week I have about 42 businesses to take them around to! I bought 12 bags of pretzels, hopefully that's enough for the 72 jars I bought :o 

C/S:

I went to a small high school- 69 kids in my class. I did everything sports, cheerleading, band, choir, Honors classes, and a million different clubs. I fit in with just about everyone but most of my friends were also in the band/sports/honors classes. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21/5ish maybe, I don't know

Timing: Good I think. We started the cycle off really well and have tapered off recently, but hopefully hit FW pretty good.

Testing: Not sure yet

R/R: We tried the ED method this cycle but that hasn't worked out so well. It's too stressful for both of us and DH wasn't able to finish a couple times. We did HIO a lot though, so I'm hopeful for this cycle but it wouldn't be worth it to try ED again. Also I keep saying I will start temping and OPKs and then I don't but for real I'm going to order them as soon as I get AF if I'm not KU.

C/S:

None of the above. I was normal but super quiet and had a small group of friends. So I guess I just existed. I was smart but not AP smart, and all my electives were art classes.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O,+1

Testing: BFN

R/R: just went to check out the venue for our office christmas party this Friday and it's really pretty, I can't wait de

C/S: 

GTKY: If you had to put yourself into a stereotypical group, who were you in high school? (Jock, nerd, stoner, popular etc..)Iike @SeriouslySirius and @purplg8r I went to a small high school and everyone kinda hung out with everyone 
  • Options
    @SeriouslySirius Thanks so much for this info! I've done lots of googling but I think this is the first I've come across this and it honestly sounds a lot like what happens to me. It happens very quickly but it scares the poo outta me every time. I'm only wearing the heart monitor for 24 hours so I really hope it catches it. Thank you!! :)

• Options
    @mrsjqg1024 is it monitoring constantly? The first one she had she wore for 2 days (I think) and she would have to push a button when she felt like it was happening and it would start recording. When she got switched to the pediatric cardiologist (she's 13) she ordered one that she wore for a month and it constantly tracked. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 15 months/13 cycles so I'm gonna start counting by cycles instead so if anyone notices my number goes back, I'm not a faker! 5ttcal

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: everything but -4 and -1

Testing: will keep testing til AF, but there's allllmost no point. Major temp drop this morning, cramps for the past 2 hours (I don't even normally get cramps...I don't like this turn of events!) and bfn yesterday and today.

R/R: My blood work was "perfect" according to the IF doctor who told me over the phone when I called. And tbh, I wanted there to be something wrong, so we could be like "aha, now let's fix it". We have only done the first round of tests though, so answers could still be around the corner. Trying to remember "I'm one day closer to having a baby than I was yesterday". Rave: I had the longest, hottest shower in such a long time and DH is giving me a foot rub now even though I took him by surprise with my suuuper bad mood this morning.

C/S: just a drop...nothing nice.

GTKY: If you had to put yourself into a stereotypical group, who were you in high school? (Jock, nerd, stoner, popular etc..) Band Geek nerd for sure. But I had friends in lots of different "groups", I'd say. My highschool was big though...2000-2500 students.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    @Buthayna I totally feel you on the wishing there was something specific thing they found wrong in the tests.  It feels like when there's something definitively wrong, there should be a more definitive solution.  FX for a bfp instead of having to do further testing to figure it out!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: CD 30/ 13ish dpo

Timing: -1, +1, +3

Testing: got my beta back from yesterday at 1.1 mine usually says something like less than .1 but I know it's just a little higher from the trigger shot so I'm out. Just waiting on AF now

R/R: not too much of a rant except I'm just having a lazy day. This is my first day back to work after 5 days off and I just don't want to since they are all 12/16 hours shifts and I'm not off again until Christmas eve. :/ 

C/S: nope

GTKY: If you had to put yourself into a stereotypical group, who were you in high school? (Jock, nerd, stoner, popular etc..) I wasn't really in a group, I was actually kind of a loner because I only started going to my high-school the last two years and didn't know anyone. Before that I went a very small Christian school and everyone just hung out with everyone. There weren't enough people to have groups lol
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    @Buthayna Sorry I can't remember - did your H do an SA? Was that normal too?  Have you discussed doing an HSG?
  • Options
    @kaitlink33 sorry for the negative beta - I was thinking about you.  *hugs*
  • Options
    @Buthayna, I can totally sympathize. Before my hyperT was diagnosed, I was really concerned that they wouldn't be able to figure out what was wrong with me, and after having been diagnosed, all the mystery illnesses that we couldn't put our finger on over the last two years suddenly made sense.

It can be really frustrating, especially when you feel like you're ready to move forward with fixing it.

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    Thanks @antoto. I just keep trying to remind myself there is always next month. 
    NTNP since 2012
  • Options
    @antoto no worries, I haven't posted much about testing publicly. He did have an SA but they wouldn't give me the results on the phone, they said he had to call (which sounds crazy, but we're used to it in the country we live in - privacy is a huge thing here). The next step is an hsg and ute checkout right after bleeding when the lining is the thinnest.. which means we have to wait an extra cycle to get to that step because assuming this isn't one huge fakeout and AF comes, then I will definitely not be done bleeding by Friday and we leave the country to visit family on Sunday. blah. The doctor's words were, "you have perfect bloodwork, so just relax over Christmas and make an appointment on CD1 in January and we'll talk next steps then" I will try to take her advice, but when someone tells me to relax, it becomes impossible. I'm like a 2yo that way.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    Ah sorry you're dealing with IF testing craziness.  Those are hard months.  Definitely get your H to call in so you can get those results on the SA!  No point in getting an HSG if that's the problem.  FX it continues to be normal and you get your BFP soon!
  • Options
    kaitlink33kaitlink33 member
    edited December 2016
    @Buthayna my re office wouldn't give me the SA results and said he had to call, but when he did the nurse wasn't available so the secretary was able to put it in his file for him that he consented for them to give me the results. That might be something to think about for future testing just in case! 
    NTNP since 2012
  • Options
    @kaitlink33 thanks! I just assumed it was the country we live in being super secret but I'll definitely ask!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    @Buthayna lol where do you live?? I know we are ALL ABOUT IT here. I'm glad they were able to put that in his chart for me to get the results or we may never have the results evenot to this day, because we'll he's a guy and doesn't follow up on things. 
    NTNP since 2012
  • Options
    BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited December 2016
    Haha Northern Europe (one of the Scandinavian countries) ETA: @kaitlink33

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• Options
    @Buthayna oh ok. Well hopefully they will let you do that so you won't have to wait for any future results.  Fx his SA comes back with good results!
    NTNP since 2012
  • Options
    @SeriouslySirius It's constantly tracking but I also have to push a button when I think I'm having a palpitation or anything I feel is abnormal so it can key them in when they look at the recording later on. Hoping that it catches something so they can maybe tell me what's going on!
  • Options
    @adoo Did you find your dog? I know it's a pain in the butt when they get loose. I have an escape artist as well..he digs under the fence and goes roaming around. He has to be on a dog run when he's outside now. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 34/10

Timing: It was decent I thought..

Testing: Already got one BFN..I'll probably test again on Friday if AF doesn't come before then, but I'm not feeling too positive about things this cycle. 

R/R: I decided today that I'm going to go visit my cousin and her family in San Antonio this weekend. I'm excited to get away and take my mind off things for a few days. They're supposed to have a really cool Christmas light display at the riverwalk.

C/S: Ok, so I had mentioned I had questions about temping on yesterdays thread and never actually got to what they were. So if someone could just give me a basic run down of how it works and/or direct me to a website that has reliable info on it, that would be great! :)
    So your temp drops the day before O and then rises the day of? 
    **TW child mentioned** Also, I co-sleep with my son and he nurses all night long (he's day-weaned though).. will this affect temping and make it inaccurate? **End**

I was a well liked, smart, stoner that partied too much. I was valedictorian, but had dreadlocks lol. High school was interesting to say the least.
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker