TTC after 35

TWW: Dec 12 - 18

2»

Re: TWW: Dec 12 - 18

• I guess maybe he's afraid it's him @Momifbysea - I've heard some clinics allow the wife in there to help. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How are you doing @thistle8677 hope your not puking as much and everything is going as it should.
  • Loading the player...
  • ok ladies I use clear blue easy digital OPKs not the advanced kind.  Figured I would go ahead and still pee on them because I wasn't convinced yesterdays positive was accurate - no watery or EWCM.  Well to my surprise I got a 2nd day of smile face.  Never have I ever had 2 smile faces in a row.  what in the world.  Either way we will still HIO EOD.  Last night I surprised DH with a nurse outfit I had bought on amazon - I even wore a wig I already had that was red to go with it and my red high heels.  OMG  I did not expect him to keep going and going TMI.  Needless to say he loved it lol.
  • amberrukaamberruka member
    edited December 2016
    Way to pull out the big guns @vlagrl29!! ;)

Edit: literally *and* metaphorically!
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • We are both very determined this month needless to say
  • @vlagrl29 yea girl! 
    No more puking, I'm having waves of nausea (pretty strong today), but I've been using Unisom, B-6, magnesium oil, keeping extra hydrated with lemon water, and eating small amounts every 2 hours. 
    So far this is all helping.

That one day I was really dehydrated, I had an empty stomach and lack of sleep. The entire week before my BFP I had diarrhea pretty bad, so everything I ate just went through me, including water. 

I'm also avoiding all refined sugars or any overly processed foods. 
    I feel mostly like I have the flu, hot flashes, then freezing cold. On and off nasal congestion/sore throat, sore heavy boobs and painful nipples. Mostly I'm just shocked how quickly and strongly ms has kicked in. I swear I've never experienced it this soon. 

Thank you for asking. I want to be sensitive to everyone here, so I'm keeping low profile. 
    I'm considering posting on PGAL. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited December 2016
    I did @thistle8677 which is why I told you to test! I had those symptoms 2 weeks pregnant with DD. But with me I didn't get a positive pee test until I was 4 weeks pregnant. I didn't know what was wrong with me and neither did the docs. They even tested my blood which was negative,  I was all set up to have an edoscopy to check for an ulcer when I got my first positive that morning.