Babies on the Brain
Options

Do you think I may be pregnant after all?

I'll try to be as brief as possible! Ok, hubby & I have been trying for #3. My pregnancies before have all been conceived within 1 month without me really "trying", so I haven't tried BBT charting or using ovulation trackers or anything like that.

Feb of this year I made a very uninformed decision and got a Depo shot, then was on the pill May-August when we decided to try to get pregnant. The first period after getting off was after a 3 week cycle, but since then they have been a perfect 28/27 days.

My last period was Nov 3. Next was expected Dec 1. On the morning of Dec 1, I had cramping and 1 single drop of pinkish watery blood when I wiped in the morning, so I though AF was coming but it never did.

So I tested the morning of Dec 2 with a Clear Blue weeks estimate test. It was negative. I tested again Dec 6 with a cheap Kroger brand test, it was also negative.

My period is now over a week late with no sign of coming. Symptoms I'm having are headaches, nausea, breaking out (which rarely happens), irritable, a lot of thin whitish discharge, and painful intercourse (I feel tender inside).

We DTD on Nov 24, so is it possible that I ovulated late, conceived this day and the drop of blood on Dec 1 was implantation bleeding & so I tested too early to get a positive? Or am I just grasping at straws here with that theory? I'm so afraid to test again because the negative tests are so disheartening. What do you ladies think?
Me: 25
DH: 25
#1 August 2014
#2 October 2015
TTC #3

Re: Do you think I may be pregnant after all?

• Options
    It's against TOU to ask if you are pregnant and these posts typically don't go over well.  It is so frustrating to get BFNs when you think you are late. 
    If you are not tracking ovulation by BBT or OPK then there is no real way to know if you are late because you don't know when you ovulated. 
    The general advice tends to be to test once a week and if you hit 60 days and she still hasn't shown up to call your doctor. 

• Options
    Thank you for letting me know politely  <3 This is my first time in the community so I didn't know this was against the rules. I've googled myself to death over this so I just wanted to hear opinions from real people who may have been here before. Thank you
    Me: 25
    DH: 25
    #1 August 2014
    #2 October 2015
    TTC #3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jasminek8 I saw your post on TTGP they went pretty easy on you. I've been around the bump message boards for a while and they are an amazing source of support and knowledge for many women. It isn't like other message boards in that they like science here and don't like to tell people what they want to hear just because it might make them feel better in the moment. 
    I do hope you will stay :) Lurk a while, read the pinned posts and wade into the board once you get a feel for it. 
    I should add I am not active on TTGP currently because we not TTC until late spring/early summer but I can't wait to move on over when it gets close to my time. 
    Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon!
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"