November 2016 Moms
Options

Christmas Gift for Husband's?

I want to give H something thoughtful from me/LO for Christmas celebrating his being a new dad but I'm drawing a blank. Anyone doing anything special? Any ideas?

Re: Christmas Gift for Husband's?

• Options
    I'm also drawing blank on this. 
    I did get him some special bath toys to daddy from baby since they have been bathing together and they both love it (it's their special time!) so it'll be "for our next bath time!" 
  • Options
    As a light hearted gift I have DH Jimmy Fallon's "Your baby's first word will be DADA" for Father's Day. 

I've got no ideas for Christmas. 
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got my husband this baby haha juuuust kidding. Sort of . this is our 4th though and we just moved and we are both too tired to think of each other after now buying for our entire family. we talked about a nice dinner just the two of us around Christmas though 
  • Options
    Not for this Christmas but a couple fathers days ago I got DH a key chain from Etsy that said Husband Father Hero.
  • Options
    I get my hubby a customized desk calendar each year with pictures from the past year (mostly of the kiddos) and I'll be getting him a framed copy of DS2's birth announcement for his desk this year. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm getting him a Qdoba gift card from the baby bc we always call the baby a burrito after being swaddled and H is the swaddle master in our house. 

I wanted to get a onesie with DH car type on it but the lady I hoped could make it tried and said she couldn't get the design right. 
  • Options
    I don't know what I'm doing yet. Maybe framing a picture of the girls for his locker with something about him being a hero (he's a police officer)?

I've gotten him a shirt that says "Best Papa Ever" and a "Best Dad" beer coozie and he loves them both! He's not a cutesy guy, so I know he must really love the shirt because actually wears it!

Anniversary g
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsBigTime my DH is a police officer too. I've thought of getting a picture of the kids framed for his desk at work. 

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18