May 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 12.8

13»

Re: UO Thursday 12.8

• Options
    absbubbs said:
    @absbubbs what type of comedy do you like? I really can't imagine a world in which Christmas Vacation is not completely relatable and hilarious. 
    haha What have I done?? I just really don't like that stupid humor where the writers force it at every minute even when it doesn't belong. It's like they have a scene and wonder how stupid they can make it before the audience won't think it's "funny" anymore. For this reason, I also only watch about half of Will Ferrell's movies.
    Omg when the grandpa farts and sets the whole tree on fire and Clark has to tackle him with a blanket I lose it! I seriously laugh the whole time during that movie. Haha I love slapstick comedy, the dumber the better  :D
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    absbubbs said:
    @absbubbs what type of comedy do you like? I really can't imagine a world in which Christmas Vacation is not completely relatable and hilarious. 
    haha What have I done?? I just really don't like that stupid humor where the writers force it at every minute even when it doesn't belong. It's like they have a scene and wonder how stupid they can make it before the audience won't think it's "funny" anymore. For this reason, I also only watch about half of Will Ferrell's movies.
    Omg when the grandpa farts and sets the whole tree on fire and Clark has to tackle him with a blanket I lose it! I seriously laugh the whole time during that movie. Haha I love slapstick comedy, the dumber the better  :D
    I feel like I need to point out that it's actually the cat chewing on the Christmas lights that sets off the blaze. And you call yourself a fan. :)

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    RedInLoveRedInLove member
    edited December 2016
    @emilyalso Can't. Get. Enough!

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options
    absbubbs said:
    I feel like I need to point out that it's actually the cat chewing on the Christmas lights that sets off the blaze. And you call yourself a fan. :)
    Ha... yea yea but the fart makes it spread!  :p but yes you are totally correct! Lol

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    So, we're watching Christmas vacation right now. The cat is already fried from chewing the lights, then Uncle Louis goes into the room and lights his cigar, and then presumably the match catches the dry tree (since Snots drank all the water) on fire, catching Uncle Louis on fire. So we were all kinda right and kinda wrong. :)
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 omg! How can any of us claim to be true fans!!!  :D oh well still the BEST Christmas movie. Think I might get out of bed this morning and watch it again! You know for research to study the cat/wire/fart/match/tree scene ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @BeachMommy2B I didn't seen that a fart contributed but they didn't actively show the tree catching on fire. You only see a big fireball. 
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 I guess I always thought it was implied by the fireball shooting out when you see it in the background during a dining room scene then the back of his pants are on fire when he turns around. Haha guess my brain always just went there  :D that's always been a favorite part so I'm going to just keep thinking it was a fart... ha!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I shall punish my self accordingly. I'm unworthy 

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    At least now I have something to pay attention to/look for when I have to watch Christmas Vacation with DH!
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17