August 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms Thread 12/5

How are you feeling today? Anything new to report? 

***TW in Siggy***
Me: 34 / DH: 33
Married: Nov 2011
TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread 12/5

• The fatigue really set in for me this weekend. I was so tired and the more tired I felt, the more icky I was.  Nausea is hitting me at night some. I just feel icky and not "right."  I get so hungry and then probably eat too much at meals so I think that's a factor in my nightly nausea. Oh, and I still have diarrhea  :(

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Still have the sore boobs, insomnia, and waves of nausea.  The frequent urination just started over the weekend -_-  Oh well, I have to remind myself it's for a great reason. 

• Loading the player...
  • Still crampy, but not as bad as last week. Fatigue has set in, but so has insomnia lol. No nausea yet, no cravings or aversions. I'm still only 4+2 so still very early. TMI, but I do feel like I'm leaking, same feeling I get when AF is coming, so I still rush to the bathroom fearing the worst. Hopefully that feeling stops soon so I can enjoy being pregnant again!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I have some cramping off and on that scares me every time and some bloat that makes me enjoy unbuttoning my pants regularly... oh and hella tender boobs and nipples! I won't even let DH think about touching them. 
  • Nothing new really. Fatigue and sore boobs but that's it. Although I did eat some sausage and sweet potatoes last night and got major heartburn. I had it so bad with my last two pregnancies so hoping it's not going to be a common occurrence so early now!
  • Feeling some cramps in my lower right side. It is a scary feeling! If anyone else has or has had cramps, what did they feel like? 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's so strange. I went from feeling nauseous, tired, sore breasts etc. before 4 weeks but now that I've hit 4 weeks I'm just exhausted and peeing a lot. I'm trying to decide if it's too early for bloat or I'm just getting fat but my pants are a tad tight. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kristenk727 Date twin! :) I feel you on the leaking.. I keep running to the bathroom and holding my breath! 

Anyone else constipated? Lovely symptom I've been dealing with. I can't tell if my cramps are due to that or stretching uterus, etc.. Besides that, just sore boobs for now. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @secicc12  I was constipated but I was the other way this morning....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @EmyB30 Ah! I don't know which one is worse. As long as it only comes out of one end for now haha.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Currently, only dealing with a bit of constipation, fatigue, and hot flashes.  No nausea yet, but that usually kicks in like a ton of bricks in my 5th week, so I anticipate it soon.  Still crampy here and there, but that's more or less subsiding.  A little bloating... my 4 year old told me I had a baby growing because my belly was big.  I told him I did not. lol..  Not until we confirm the bean is safe and sound.   ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
    BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
    BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
    SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
    Formerly MrsAB1316

• @secicc12  that's exactly how I feel!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Insomia, some nausea, but mostly just exhaustion and bloat.  I already feel like my pants and panties are too tight.  Almost 6 weeks here.
  • @DoulaTog13 Ha ha my 4 year old said the same thing to me last night about me having a big belly and is there a baby in there! Thanks kid. 
  • My boobs hurt like mad.  A slight bit of nausea, but nothing like with my first pregnancy 
  • Still crampy, but not as bad as last week. Fatigue has set in, but so has insomnia lol. No nausea yet, no cravings or aversions. I'm still only 4+2 so still very early. TMI, but I do feel like I'm leaking, same feeling I get when AF is coming, so I still rush to the bathroom fearing the worst. Hopefully that feeling stops soon so I can enjoy being pregnant again!
    Me too!!! I thought I was the only crazy one running to the bathroom all the time! Lol. 

Im 4w5d so I don't have much yet. Some slight cramping, crying for no reason, fatigue than insomnia. No nausea yet but I do have a heightened sense of smell. 
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• acv1 said:
    @DoulaTog13 Ha ha my 4 year old said the same thing to me last night about me having a big belly and is there a baby in there! Thanks kid. 
    hahaha... 4 year olds are such jerks. lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
    BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
    BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
    SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
    Formerly MrsAB1316

• @acv1 mine told me on Friday night that I had a baby in my tummy (we haven't told him yet) and I asked him how many babies he told me lots.  :#
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm not constipated anymore, but today mood swings are in full effect. Still completely exhausted and I'm starving almost every hour  :s
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm with you all on the fatigue, I am so tired all the time! Also hungry all the time! Had some nausea here and there but not much. Cramping comes and goes as well. 
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jesseleeb Glad to see your constipation went away...I'm hoping mine does too at week 5!! Cramping from it has been waking me up during the night ugh. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Like the rest of you, I have been so tired lately. I've had some nausea and cramping, and I'm seriously bloated! I've been trying to up my water intake to de-bloat, because I really don't want to have to switch to maternity clothes until later. 
  • @secicc12 I hope it does for your sake, it's so uncomfortable! :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Basically just nauseated but not puking. If I eat every hour like I did with DD I have been good. Lots of water :)
  • CM. CM! ALL THE CM!!!!
  • @Rgriffin91 I haven't had much CM at all I wonder if its because I'm drinking tons and peeing a lot
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @EmyB30 I will try upping my water intake because I'm not a fan of this symptom thus far.
  • Boobs hurt but I weaned a few weeks ago so I was crediting that. I think I was probably wrong and that was my main sign...I clearly missed it 
  • I'm feeling pretty yucky but the worst is the headaches. This is a first for me. It was only nausea before with my last two. Still a little crampy. 
  • Fatigue, insomnia, dull cramping, waves of nausea. That's enough! 
  • I was so happy that last week my symptoms were so mild. Mistake. 

Im getting sick at night. I feel like I have the flu. I'm freezing, nauseous, and have chills running up and down my body. I'm fine during the day. I'm also beyond tired, but can't fall asleep at the same time.

Anyone else FREEZING??? My feet are especially cold. Hoping to get my heated blanket for Christmas!!!!
  • @morgy_bee I have been freezing too!! I keep jacking up the heat but my hands are like ice. Meanwhile, my DH is walking around in shorts like it's summer HA. Maybe try drinking a hot drink? Sometimes just holding something hot warms me up. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @morgy_bee and @secicc12 I have been freezing too, but only during the day.  At night I have been sweating like crazy!! Ive been drinking slightly warm water (because I dont want to over do the tea) to keep myself warm during the day.  It tastes gross but its the only thing thats working. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • @littlebug2010 omg yes! I'm freezing all day, but wake up in the motn soaked with sweat... Glad I'm not alone! didn't even think about it being a pregnancy symptom 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @kristenk727 I am not sure it really is, becuase Im always cold, but the last couple days I haven't been able to warm up at all!  And the waking up sweaty is unusual for me, so Im going with it.  

Edit:  I just looked it up and its totally a symptom! there are many reasons, like higher BBT (kinda like when you have a fever and feel cold), and hormone changes.  There are others but those are the most common reasons why I guess! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Having some weird sharp pains in the top of my stomach when taking deep breaths. I can't remember if this happened with my daughter or when but I am hoping it is just things starting to shift around already. Anyone else?
  • I've been having some pulling and stretching feelings ( I don't really know how to describe it). It doesn't hurtand not crampy. Just different.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have been freezing my butt off too! My feet are like ice constantly and the heating pad in bed is my new bff. I don't remember anything like this with my first two. 
  • @rugbybaby @littlebug2010 @kristenk727  Glad I'm not the only one who is cold!  The irrational part of me got worried, because I assumed I was supposed to be feeling hot.