achays11achays11 member
edited November 2016 in May 2017 Moms
Where are my Wednesday mommas at? 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: What's the best Christmas gift you ever received? 

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 11/30

• achays11achays11 member
    edited November 2016
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? The size of an orange. 

Appointments this week? We had one yesterday. Baby looks good and the heartbeat sounds strong. 

Symptoms? Nausea is hopefully subsiding, knock on wood. But I am still pretty tired. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I have two rants. 1) DD is really sick and I've been home with her since Monday afternoon. She just wants to cuddle with me which I love, however I am dreading catching whatever she has. It breaks my heart to see her so sick. I hope she gets over this soon. 2) I have had 5 appointments now, and my due date has changed at every one. It has been 5/24, 5/27, 5/31, 5/26, and now baby measured at EDD 5/21 (head measurement) and 5/19 (thigh bone measurement) yesterday. I know baby has been curled up at each ultrasound, but I would just like to get a consistent EDD. I don't remember it fluctuating so much with DD. 

GTKY: What's the best Christmas gift you ever received? My first car. My mom had it sittin outside with a big bow the Christmas I turned 16. It was awesome! 
  • Where are my Wednesday mommas at? Hi! Hoping we don't get deleted because of bump updates this week.  :p

How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Size of an 8 pack of crayons

Appointments this week? Nope. Not until next week. No appointments between 10-16 is the longest stretch I'll get so I'm enjoying t!

Symptoms? My hips are getting a little crabby but I got a package of appointments at a chiropractor so hooray!

Rant/Rave/Questions? This Sunday I get my payback for tolerating 3 hunting trips in a month. I'm going to a hotel to sleep by myself in the quiet sans toddler or monitor then he next morning is massage and facial time plus shopping for the mega belly. 

GTKY: What's the best Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm husband and I got each other a puppy one year year when we were dating and that was fun. Also the fleece footie frog pajamas were a hit. My hetero life mate is also a total boss and got me crystal whiskey glasses... I guess I like more gifts than not!

@achays11 that is weird. If my measurements are within a week or so of my LMP date they never changed it. Seems silly to make all those small changes! Also once I started measuring wayyyy ahead in the second tri they never changed it either. Sorry they are being so weird. 

May '17 labor memes
  • Loading the player...
  • @WombThereItIs, your weekend sounds amazing! I'm glad your getting some you time. And crystal whiskey glasses are my kind of gift! 

I don't know if my dr is officially changing it in the chart every time, but he does tell me every time. According to my calculations, it should be 5/24. 
  •  
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? A large order of McDonalds fries. Mmm 

Appointments this week? Nothing until anatomy scan around Christmas

Symptoms? Feeling pretty good! Heartburn is my main complaint 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm loving that DD is starting to get interested in Christmas. She loves the Christmas lights and the Christmas trees. It's fun :)

GTKY: What's the best Christmas gift you ever received?  My kindle. It makes travel king so much easier! I can have a 100 books on one little device instead of having to pack 3 or 4. 
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • @achays11 normally they don't officially change you due date unless measurements are 7 days different regardless of what individual measurements are showing. How strange. I'm sorry. 
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • 17 weeks, a pomegranate.

No appointments this week. Next one is a sono after Christmas.

Symptoms? Nausea (still?!), constipation, insomnia, peeing a lot, etc. etc. 

No rants, raves, or questions, but yesterday I went home from work early and caught our cat snoozing in our bed, under the covers. Such a weirdo!

Best gift? Dh and I gave ourselves a new couch. It's awesome.
  • How far along are you?  15 weeks 

How big is baby?  Sponge Bob Square Pants

Appointments this week? I had one today.  Doctor wanted to see me this week because of my visit to the hospital over the weekend.  Baby was very active but the heart rate was a little slow.  Doctor said he's not concerned.  Next appointment is 12/14.

Symptoms? it's hard to know what is related to the pregnancy and what is the adrenal fatigue.  I'm very tired, headaches, still some nausea, and trouble catching my breath.

Rant/Rave/Questions?  After the visit to the hospital this weekend and my issues, my fiancé decided his mom needs to stay with me.  He will be home a few days before Christmas.  She's driving me insane!!

GTKY: What's the best Christmas gift you ever received?   My ex husband and I bought a new house for Christmas one year.  We moved in on December 18th.  We hung Christmas lights on some of our boxes and hosted family.  It was 3x the size of the house we moved from so we were excited to host.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    EDD: 06/25/2006  M/C: 11/03/2005
    EDD: 04/08/2012  M/C: 09/03/2011
    EDD: 12/27/2012  Born Sleeping: 07/19/2012
    EDD: 12/07/2013  M/C 05/30/2013 & 05/31/2013
    EDD:  07/01/2016 Born sleeping: 03/02/2016

• How far along are you? 
    -16 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    -Avocado

Appointments this week? 
    -None, I am getting new insurance tomorrow, so I need to set something up ASAP!

Symptoms?
    -Vagina pains! And emotional.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    -Does anyone have the very best pregnancy pillow? I am looking for one, but nothing is really exactly what I'm looking for. 

GTKY: What's the best Christmas gift you ever received?
    -When I was three I got a pink Barbie Corvette that I could drive around in. I loved that thing!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker