July 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly appts 11/28

2»

Re: Weekly appts 11/28

• Options
    @LiaMadi1 ugh, worst morning ever, indeed. Wishing you all the best. I'm sorry you have to deal with that crap from the nurses and the overall stress. Keep us posted
  • Options
    I had my first appointment this morning. Everything went really well. I thought I was 7 weeks, 2 days, but she measured me at 6 weeks, 3 days. I expected a bit of a difference, but a week seems a lot to me. Anyway we got some really great pictures at 7 cm and heard the heartbeat at 125. She stressed several times that it was really early and that she wanted to see me again in three weeks. We will go over labs, numbers, and all the rest of it then. My next appointment is Christmas Eve, so that will be fun!

Also, as a side note, my new due date is July 26, and my birthday is July 28. Fun times!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    born2runrnborn2runrn member
    edited December 2016
    @LiaMadi1 I am so sorry you're going through this. I will be thinking about you!
  • Options

I'm being seen Friday for our first US :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sehp8b yay for birthday baby! My edd is day before my bd too!
  • Options
    Had my HCG levels tested on the 22nd (465) and the 30th (9601). Just heard from my doc today they won't see me until January 4th. This next month is going to take forever!!! I don't even know how far I am and it's driving me bonkers. Just trying to stay positive and hope everything is going like it should, we had 2 mc this year so I feel like I'm pins and needles with everything.