July 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 11/21

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 11/21

• Options
    The pelvic and hip pain today is insane. Not only am I super sore, but there is cramping which is freaking me out a little. I just want to lay in bed.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Options
    Nausea has gotten 50 times worse in the last few days. I've basically been living on the BRAT diet. Ugh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The nausea......There is nothing I eat that doesn't make me want to vomit. I am woken up by it in the middle of the night and just moan until I fall back to sleep. I have been like this since 5wks and I'm 9 now. I really have no idea how much more of this I can take. I work full time and have a two year old who keeps asking me "are you still sick momma?" I feel so guilty that I'm not keeping up w my responsibilities. Ugh, I feel like I'll never be normal again! I was not like this w my first at all. Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!!
  • Options
    Hang in there, @FrancineK! Your second trimester is right around the corner- hopefully the nausea passes soon. 
  • Options
    Thank you @oheliza44 I sure hope that's the case!!
  • Options
    I mainly have had exhaustion.. also had a very light week and dreading this coming week since I'll be working late shifts and taking overnight home call :neutral:
    only very mild nausea for me so far (I'm only 6w5d) that seems to respond well to small snacks. I have a feeling this is not the legit morning sickness you guys are referring to LOL
  • Options
    lfk2013 said:
    The pelvic and hip pain today is insane. Not only am I super sore, but there is cramping which is freaking me out a little. I just want to lay in bed.
    I am also having pelvic pain. I emailed my doctors office and my assigned nurse said it's normal... even though they say everything is "normal". Lol they really don't want to get me into an early ultrasound no matter how many symptoms I say I have. cramping = normal, spotting = normal, weird discharge = normal, back pain = normal. I could say a small posse of clowns walked out of my vagina and they would probably say it's normal.

But in all seriousness, I have read that pelvic pain that is not severe is actually totally normal.
  • Options
    @cmandzak723 Seriously though, all those things can be normal. I had most of them. Obviously if you have heavier bleeding and cramping, not normal but they may or may not see you even then because there isn't anything they can DO. And they should see you if you have signs of a UTI or yeast infection or that sort of thing.

but that's what sucks about early pregnancy. Allllll the things are "normal."
  • Options
    @hqinmd o I totally get it. They are normal things, and there isn't much they can do anyway. But at the same time, I emailed my clinic saying that I may have a yeast infection because I was feeling a strange tension... down there... and also my discharge had changed. I asked for an exam and maybe and early ultrasound and was told no to both. Kind of frustrating when I've paid them $20k out of pocket for IVF for them to deny me a PAP! They didn't explain why it is normal, just that it is. I'm super uncomfortable with the short answer and want to know WHY it's normal. lol I know I'm a spaz about this stuff but it's my body that I've had for nearly 30 years. I'm a little weird about it doing new unfamiliar things haha

But yes, I have discovered that a lot of the new sensations I am feeling are felt by a lot of people. That's why talking to all of you is so awesome. We can reassure each other. Or give each other advice when things don't sound quite right. It's been really enlightening to be a part of this group.
  • Options
    spk112spk112 member
    edited December 2016
    Well, woke up today with minimal symptoms, so now I'm panicking that something is wrong. Pregnancy is such a mindfuck. 

EDIT: oops. Posted in the wrong week. Sorry, guys!